Home > Biker Forums > ladies only - sorry guys..clothing issue > Does anyone know ..... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Does anyone know .....
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 29, 2005 14:42

Does anyone know where I can find some female HONDA apparell??

I'd like some tee's, thermals shirts, girlie shirts...

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 06, 2006 13:34

Nothing to be said

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 25, 2006 05:35

Char, just saw this thread. There is a huge motorcycle store here in Columbus, and I think they have a few items. go to ironpony dot com on the world wide web and you can see some of it on there. other than that, the only thing i can think of is to go to a search engine and type in honda apparel. that's usually how i find things i'm looking for. doesn't work too well when you do a search for "miss right" though, LOL LOL LOL...... anyway, hope that site helps ya out a bit.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 10, 2006 07:38

I'll Hook Ya Up Char We Have A Honda Place Out Here, Anything Special Ya Looking For?
BAW

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 25, 2005 13:54

LadyTxnRider write:
HarleyGurl35 write:
thunderunderme write:
My friend SS & I are starting a clothing line for biker chicks.....all sizes including BBW. Sexy tops etc. Will not have bike specific logos just biking logos etc.....Let ya'll know when it's off the ground.

Great idea Char...best of luck with it! I, myself, prefer biker stuff without the name on it. If you've seen one HD t-shirt, you've pretty much seen them all. It would be nice to have some girlie stuff without big logos plastered all over them!

Definately, some "girly" stuff would be cool. To many ladies clothing can't withstand the wind. I can't tell you how many times I came close to exposing myself as the shirt stretched out in the wind.

I better just leave this one alone.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 21, 2005 15:27

Try Tucker Rockey or Parts unlimited. They have app. for all brands of bikes.You might also try Mustang.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 06, 2005 09:12

Thunder you have a great idea there,lots of women over here like the gear they just don't want to have name brand stuff...go for it girl and good luck...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 30, 2005 19:30

Yep those are the kind of things we have in mind...feminine yet functional. Sexy yet durable. We have a seamstress lined up I believe... getting the designs together.

Lay your suggestions on us. Since we both ride our own that gives us some good ideas too....
Yep those are the kind of things we have in mind...feminine yet functional. Sexy yet durable. We have a seamstress lined up I believe... getting the designs together.

Lay your suggestions on us. Since we both ride our own that gives us some good ideas too....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 30, 2005 15:54

HarleyGurl35 write:
thunderunderme write:
My friend SS & I are starting a clothing line for biker chicks.....all sizes including BBW. Sexy tops etc. Will not have bike specific logos just biking logos etc.....Let ya'll know when it's off the ground.

Great idea Char...best of luck with it! I, myself, prefer biker stuff without the name on it. If you've seen one HD t-shirt, you've pretty much seen them all. It would be nice to have some girlie stuff without big logos plastered all over them!

Definately, some "girly" stuff would be cool. To many ladies clothing can't withstand the wind. I can't tell you how many times I came close to exposing myself as the shirt stretched out in the wind.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 29, 2005 18:11

thunderunderme write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 29, 2005 12:13

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 29, 2005 12:10

I did find one RED t-shirt w/Honda wings on it on e-bay. Of course I bought it. My friend jokingly said..you can wear that w/me when you are riding Thunder but when you are behind me on my Hawg you can not...lmao At least I think he was joking. hahahaha

OK as for that 100$ for a honda tat...If I get the tat will you come here to see it and pay me that hundred buccos???
I did find one RED t-shirt w/Honda wings on it on e-bay. Of course I bought it. My friend jokingly said..you can wear that w/me when you are riding Thunder but when you are behind me on my Hawg you can not...lmao At least I think he was joking. hahahaha

OK as for that 100$ for a honda tat...If I get the tat will you come here to see it and pay me that hundred buccos???

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 27, 2005 13:12

did you try motorcycle superstore online? Saw some t-shirts on ebay too
did you try motorcycle superstore online? Saw some t-shirts on ebay too

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 26, 2005 10:38

I once went on a Run and said I'd give a Hundred Dollars to the First Person with a Honda Tattoo......No Takers...Good Hunting
(Try JP Cycle) they are on the net
I once went on a Run and said I'd give a Hundred Dollars to the First Person with a Honda Tattoo......No Takers...Good Hunting
(Try JP Cycle) they are on the net