Home > Biker Forums > Relationship > Warning Scamming on Bikerkiss Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Warning Scamming on Bikerkiss
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 24, 2013 06:37

Seems to be a lot of women on here saying there from the United States,but are not even close to here or say there in such town and send money for gas and they will be at your door step.
These are scammers that wast your time and then want you to send money. You know the saying ......If it sounds to good it is..........
I donnt know how to get ahold of Bikerkiss to see if there able to control this at all.
Good luck and keep riding.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 30, 2013 22:55

Scammers are on every social website around....  And it's not just women, men do it also.  None of the websites will put out the time, money or effort to find a way to block them.  According to local FBI here in FL, it can be done, because initially the ip address is foreign, usually an African nation which does not have an extradition treaty with the US, so no prosecution from the US.  Nice, huh??!!  And I know people who have fallen victim, unfortunately, and have lost thousands!!!  Danger of technology I guess...still sucks!!!!  Just my humble opinions....

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share