Home > Biker Forums > Motorcycle events > Fall in Myrtle Beach - October 2006......... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Fall in Myrtle Beach - October 2006.........
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 28, 2006 18:11

MB Bike Week October 4th thru the 8th.....

I'm NOT gonna miss this one - no way !! Unfortunately I missed Cut's and I need to hug my friends..... ( Hey Cut? First hug goes to YOU bro....)

Plus... I was so jazzed to see and hear about the awesome time y'all had last month.....

OMGG..... speakin of jazzed, I just got an email from B.B. King's Blues Club in Noo Yawk City, and guess who's gonna be there. I swear to Goddddd you will NEVER guess lmao. Ok Ok - give up? None other than Wayne Friggin Newton lmao.... Hmmmm... now he's a blues man? Oh well.....stranger things have happened I guess lmao. Hmmmm..... I think that King of the Blue Tuxedos's is more like it lol)

Oh dayum !!! .... just remembered - can't go... have other plans. It's laundry day lmao.... Oh I'm sooooo bummed lol.

Ooops - sorry - just HAD to share that with ya :))

Ok..... back to business..... What's the deal with MB???

Who's goin.... Where're ya stayin.... Wanna rent a house..... Who's campin.... Who's organizin the rides...the "meets" ....and...and...and... lol.

I'll organize the whole thang if ya like - just say the word .... I have priors in that area lmao.

And we won't even need any stinkin busses to Harlem ........ just buzzes lmao.

I'll be there from the 1st thru the 8th Godddd willin.... so if you're goin lemme know please.....

xo......

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 01, 2006 03:28

I will be going to MB on Fri the 6th. What ya got planned for all the BK'ers Suzananana?

Cut
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 18, 2006 22:11

I
ll be looking forward to that first hug Suz!!!!!!!!!!!!And second LMAO

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 11, 2006 15:05

heritage99 write:

Well, I for one will not be making MB in the fall, but plan on going back again in the spring. But I will offer a "word to the wise"......do NOT let Suz andwhere near the control of that week's event! I swear, if you do, it'll end up being a great, memorable week for all.
You wouldn't want that, would ya?

Awwwwww - thanks my brother.... but remember - you DID help make it what it was..... Ya did say - YUP - get the bus to Dino's in Harlem lmao....

Hadn't sung "100 bottles of beer on the wall" in forever lmao......

And all the events since then have just kept gettin bettah and bettah lol.....

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 11, 2006 14:59

SNJGal write:
I'll be there with friends. May lose my job...but....

Yeah - LOTS of friends .......

And jobs schmobs.... lmao.....

Maybe you'll end up livin in the south sooner than ya think - after all, I hear that they need us hard workin Noo Yawkas down there ....

xo

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 11, 2006 06:04

I'll be there with friends. May lose my job...but....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 02, 2006 10:15

heritage99 write:
Suzananana write:

I'm NOT gonna miss this one - no way !! Unfortunately I missed Cut's and I need to hug my friends..... ( Hey Cut? First hug goes to YOU bro....)

Plus... I was so jazzed to see and hear about the awesome time y'all had last month.....

OMGG..... speakin of jazzed, I just got an email from B.B. King's Blues Club in Noo Yawk City, and guess who's gonna be there. I swear to Goddddd you will NEVER guess lmao. Ok Ok - give up? None other than Wayne Friggin Newton lmao.... Hmmmm... now he's a blues man? Oh well.....stranger things have happened I guess lmao. Hmmmm..... I think that King of the Blue Tuxedos's is more like it lol)

Oh dayum !!! .... just remembered - can't go... have other plans. It's laundry day lmao.... Oh I'm sooooo bummed lol.

Who's goin.... Where're ya stayin.... Wanna rent a house..... Who's campin.... Who's organizin the rides...the "meets" ....and...and...and... lol.

I'll organize the whole thang if ya like - just say the word .... I have priors in that area lmao.

I'll be there from the 1st thru the 8th Godddd willin.... so if you're goin lemme know please.....

xo......

Well, I for one will not be making MB in the fall, but plan on going back again in the spring. But I will offer a "word to the wise"......do NOT let Suz andwhere near the control of that week's event! I swear, if you do, it'll end up being a great, memorable week for all.

Nah I wanna go have the worst time of my life.....dahhhhh
But I dont know if i can find someone to take me bumpity bump bump...roflmfao
We shall see if I am going too early to tell but things looking up .

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 29, 2006 10:29

Suzananana write:

xo......