Home > Biker Forums > Romance > "Colors" "Patches" OK with you? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
"Colors" "Patches" OK with you?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 12, 2005 18:35

Do you feel uneasy when around Clubs? Have you ever been invited to a clubhouse? If you were, what was you experience? Good or bad, I want to hear.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 02, 2006 14:46

smile2005 write:

Nodey write:
Lol..I'm checking out the charts to see where the moon,stars,and sun are aligned today. Seems like there are some bad vibes going around.

Peace to all.

Hey Nodey? Let me know what you find out, ok? I've noticed the same thing...Peace

Re:

Wow this thread has had a life of it's own, I'm amazed, Thanks

Peace
SLB

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 03, 2005 10:59

I respect your advice to the ladies, very true, dumb broads are not "respected or tollerated" so my advice, choose your assosoations carefully, and really choose your words wisely when in their company. There are alot of good solid men and good soild clubs (for the most part), just mind your own buisness and it's all good!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 02, 2005 13:13

Grufff-When you write"you can explain it to "them" a thousand times but sometimes "they" just don't get it or "they" just don't want to believe it." It feels to me like you mean to say women. Just for the record, no one had to explain it to me-I went, I saw, I walked away.
I'm an independent who rides WITH colors, but not FOR them.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 31, 2005 20:27

I'm fine around my friends in thier colors.Thats thier family. If the BK had a color would you wear it??
I attend the local COC meetings. Maybe you should too. If you haven't already then it's a good idea to find out whats going on in your biker community.The colors count at these meetings. I try to know what clubs are formed in every state I work in-go to the local biker friendly bars-or COC and listen to which are based on family values, and which are out to hurt someone/our biker rights/our individual rights. It can be touchy, but thses are things you should know in a place you plan to ride.
Yes I've been invited to a club house or two-also enlightening. Just know about the club before you open that door okay?
I'm fine around my friends in thier colors.Thats thier family. If the BK had a color would you wear it??
I attend the local COC meetings. Maybe you should too. If you haven't already then it's a good idea to find out whats going on in your biker community.The colors count at these meetings. I try to know what clubs are formed in every state I work in-go to the local biker friendly bars-or COC and listen to which are based on family values, and which are out to hurt someone/our biker rights/our individual rights. It can be touchy, but thses are things you should know in a place you plan to ride.
Yes I've been invited to a club house or two-also enlightening. Just know about the club before you open that door okay?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 21, 2005 03:32

danag05 Writes:
THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP TAT2BIKER..VIEW MY COMMENTS ON BOTH THE COOKIE THING AND ON COLORS IF U WISH...BUT THANKS FOR THE INSIGHT INTO THIS FELLA(harleylonewolf63)BTW-HOPE UR LADY DIDN'T LET COOKIES RANTINGS GUILT TRIP HER AT ALL....AND....GREAT CITY YOU ARE FROM, (I'M ON...

Hey..Glad to see that somebody was paying attention lol.
My ole lady, she's cool. Learnes the hard way sometimes but sometimes the hard way is the best way.As for Cookie?
She's been there, done that, Gone!
Take care & ride safe danag!
Peace out!
danag05 Writes:
THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP TAT2BIKER..VIEW MY COMMENTS ON BOTH THE COOKIE THING AND ON COLORS IF U WISH...BUT THANKS FOR THE INSIGHT INTO THIS FELLA(harleylonewolf63)BTW-HOPE UR LADY DIDN'T LET COOKIES RANTINGS GUILT TRIP HER AT ALL....AND....GREAT CITY YOU ARE FROM, (I'M ON...

Hey..Glad to see that somebody was paying attention lol.
My ole lady, she's cool. Learnes the hard way sometimes but sometimes the hard way is the best way.As for Cookie?
She's been there, done that, Gone!
Take care & ride safe danag!
Peace out!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 13, 2005 03:01

Tat2Biker write:

harleylonewolf63 write:

COULDN'T HELP BUT NOTICE WHAT YOU'VE BEEN WRITING WOLF. NOW I'M SERIOUSLY THINKING THAT YOU HAVE WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS. LOOKING AT THE DATE YOU POSTED THIS AND LOOKING AT THE DATE YOU WROTE TO MY OLE LADY TO TELL HER TO GET AWAY FROM ME ASAP BECAUSE I WILL "PASS HER AROUND" AS PART OF THE "INITIATION" INTO MY "WORLD" AND WHEN THE TIME COMES THAT I DON'T WANT OR NEED HER ANYMORE I WILL GIVE HER AWAY FOR ANOTHER POOR SOUL. IF THAT WASN'T BAD ENOUGH, YOU ALSO TOLD HER THAT I'M A PUS*Y BECAUSE I DON'T GO ON THE THREADS AND SPEAK OF WHO I AM. THAT ANYONE WHO TAKES A PICTURE WITH ONLY HALF HIS FACE SHOWING IS HIDING SOMETHING AND DOESN'T WANT TO BE SEEN. YOU GAVE NAMES OF YOUR SO CALLED "SISTERS" THAT YOU LIVE AND DIE FOR AND IN REALITY ALL YOU'RE DOING IS GETTING OTHERS INVOLVED IN SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T CONCERN THEM. THE WOMAN YOU WROTE MY OLE LADY ABOUT HAD GIVEN ME SOME ADVICE ON A THREAD ABOUT COOKIED AND I THANKED HER FOR THAT ADVICE, APOLOGIZED TO HER AND ANYONE ELSE THAT MAY HAVE BEEN OFFENDED BY ANYTHING I SAID AND NOT ANOTHER WORD WAS SPOKEN ON MY PART UNTIL NOW. YOU TOLD MY OLE LADY IN YOUR E MA*L THAT THIS WOMAN WANTED YOU TO GIVE HER ADVICE IMMEDIATELY AND HER ADVICE WAS THAT SHE SHOULD RUN FROM ME BECAUSE I AM A "GANG" MEMBER THAT HAS NO GOOD INTENTIONS TOWARD HER OR ANY WOMAN FOR THAT MATTER."WE" DON'T KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT WOMAN AND LOOK DOWN ON THEM AS IF THEY WERE DIRT. LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING PAL, ANY BROTHER OF MINE AND ANYONE AT ALL THAT KNOWS ME ALSO KNOWS WHAT I'M ALL ABOUT AND WHAT MY LADY MEANS TO ME. NOBODY IN THERE RIGHT MIND WOULD FU*K WITH HER AND NOBODY THAT MEANS ANYTHING TO ME WOULD EVER WANT OR TRY TO.
SHE MET YOU WAY BEFORE SHE MET ME AND SHE ALSO STOPPED TALKING TO YOU FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME AFTER SHE MET ME , UNTIL YOU SHOWED UP ON HER IM RECENTLY. WHEN SHE TOLD YOU SHE WAS WITH SOMEONE YOU SHOULD HAVE LEFT IT AT THAT. INSTEAD YOU CHECKED PROFILES AND YOU PUT MORE THAN ENOUGH EFFORT INTO TRYING TO SCARE THE HELL OUT OF HER TO MAKE HER GO LIVE WITH YOU. WRITING TO HER TO TELL HER IF I AM FINANCIALLY SECURE IT'S ALL BLOOD MONEY. ARE YOU FOR REAL OR WERE YOU PUT ON THESE THREADS TO HUMOR EVERYONE? YOU TOLD HER THAT IF SHE EVER LEFT ME I WOULD FIND HER NO MATTER WHERE SHE IS BECAUSE WE ARE LIKE COCKROACHES, ALL OVER THE PLACE. YET...YOU TELL HER TO GO LIVE WITH YOU AND WHEN I COME TO THE DOOR TO GET HER, YOU'LL SIMPLY BLOW ME AWAY LOL.THAT WAS THE ONLY THING YOU SAID IN YOUR MANY LETTERS THAT MADE ME LAUGH. THE WAY YOU WRITE POEMS ABOUT HELPING OTHERS (BUT INVOLVE THEM IN YOUR PROBLEMS) AND YOUR COLORS OF RED, WHITE AND BLUE THAT YOU'RE SO PROUD OF (PICKING OUT ONLY CERTAIN AMERICANS) YOU'LL FIGHT FOR? WERE YOU POSTED ON SESAME STREET? AND YOUR MIND BOGGLING THEORIES ABOUT PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW (ME FOR ONE) YOUR CONSTANT THREATS AND HARASSMENT (TO MY LADY AND OTHER WOMAN ON THESE THREADS) MAKES ME THINK YOU NEED TO BE EXAMINED VERY CLOSELY AND CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH ONE TO MANY TIMES AND PUT YOUR FOOT IN IT. I COPIED AND PASTED THIS LETTER YOU WROTE SO THAT EVERYONE CAN SEE WHAT THEY ARE UP AGAINST IN THE FUTURE AND WHO YOU REALLY ARE LONEWOLF. IT'S NOT MY STYLE TO DO SUCH A THING BUT IT IS MY LADY YOU WERE WRITING TO AND IT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE TO ME AT ALL.

words from lonewolf:
WELL WHATEVER UR BAG NOT MINE I WAS TRYING TO HELP U , DONT BELIVE ME GO ON THE THREAD AND READ IT ITS IN PLAIN VIEW HE IS A 1 % , SO REASON WHY I SAID I WONT TALK TO YOU IS BECAUSE I WILL NOT ASSOCIATE WITH DIRT. THEY LIE,CHEAT,STEAL AND HURT PEOPLE. IM TIRED OF MEETIN WOMAN WHO R SCREWED UP IN THE HEAD THAT CANT OR WONT MAKE DECENT DECISIONS , U LISTEN TO HIS CRAP ALL U WANT TO I KNOW BETTER AND SO DOES ABOUT OH 50 ON THE B.K SITE TO , I TOLD YOU WHAT MESSAGES I HAD FOR YOU FROM OTHERS AND WHO THEY WERE JUST ASK THEM. HE TOOK UR PROFILE OFF, TOLD U NEVR TO CALL THE COPS , DUH ,, MAN GLAD I DIDNT WASTE NO MROE TIME , OK , IM NOT CRAZY UR LSTEING TO A GUY THAT JOIND A GANG FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD YEAH OK, U GOT BRAINS BABY , GO GET PASSED AROUND FROM ONE DIRT BAG TO ANOTHER. SOMETIME DOWN THE ROAD U WILL SEE AND U WILLBE EATING UR WORDS IM TIRED OF HELPIGN U POOR DEFENSELESS WOMAN , GOD INTELIGENT WOMAN WOULD LISTEN , ESPECAILLY WHEN U HAVE KIDS , I OFFERED YOU MY HOME AND WOULD PROTECT YOU IM NOT SCARED OF THEM. I FIGHT FOR MY COUNTRY OK NOT FOR THEM. I WAS BROUGHT UP DIFFERENTLY. GO SIGN UP ON BK AND READ THE THREAD ITS COLORS OF SOMEHTING READ IT AND HEAD IT OK, IM NOT INSANE OR CRAZY LIKE YOU CALL ME AND IF I WAS BECAUSE OF WOMAN LIKE U THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND NORAML THINKG , THERE ARE WOMAN THAT DO THINK NORMAL UR JUST NOT ONE OF THEM ,
VINCE

YOU SAY YOU'RE TIRED OF TALKING TO POOR DEFENSELESS WOMAN AND AN INTELLIGENT WOMAN WOULD LISTEN TO YOU. YOU GOT THAT TWISTED AROUND COMPLETELY. IT'S THE OTHER WAY AROUND WOLF. ANY INTELLIGENT PERSON ON THESE THREADS CAN SEE AND READ BETWEEN THE LINES TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE ONE TOTALLY INSANE MF. YOU CALLED ONE WOMAN HERE AN ALCOHOLIC AND MY THOUGHTS ON THAT ARE THAT YOU TAKE EVERYTHING YOU SEE YOURSELF AS AND YOU PLACE IT ON ANOTHER PERSONS FACE SO THAT YOU CAN SLEEP EASILY AT NIGHT. PROBLEM IS THAT YOU AWAKE EVERY MORNING AND HAVE TO LIVE WITH YOURSELF AND SO YOU GO ON AND ON....
IT'S AFTER YOU DRANK ALL DAY AND BECOME BURNT OUT AT NIGHT AND ALL ALONE (HOWLING) AT THE MOON THAT YOU POST YOUR WRITINGS LIKE THE ONE I JUST QUOTED ON...READ YOUR WORDS CAREFULLY!
THE ONLY COLORS I CAN SEE ON YOU WOLF...ARE BROWN FOR SH*T. I HAVE ONE MORE THING TO SAY TO YOU AND ANY INTELLIGENT WOMAN THAT IS READING THIS SHOULD GET THE MESSAGE.
THERE IS SUCH THING AS BLOCKING A # WHEN YOU MAKE A CALL AND I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ANYONE ELSE HERE BUT I DO KNOW THAT THE WOLF MADE A THREATENING PHO*NE CALL TO MY LADY ON SEPTEMBER 21st AT 4:30 PM..AND I HAPPEN TO HAVE HER PHO*NE ON ME AT THE TIME (WHAT A COINCIDENCE!) AND THE THREATS AND THINGS HE SAID TO HER WERE VERY ABUSIVE AND OUT OF CONTROL. (I GOT YOUR NUMBER WOLF) BECAUSE SHE TOLD HIM SHE WOULD NOT PACK UP, TAKE HER 3 KIDS AND GO TO HIM. YOU MADE A WRONG CHOICE THERE BUD! SO ANY LADIES THAT CONSIDER CALLING THIS FREAK SHOULD USE THEIR INTELLIGENCE AND BLOCK THEIR NUMBER. IF MY LADY WOULD HAVE TAKEN THE CALL SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN SCARED SH*T BUT SHE NEED NOT BE WORRIED, I'M HERE WITH HER. SOME OF YOU WOMAN DON'T HAVE PROTECTION AND CHANCES ARE THAT IF YOU HOOK UP WITH HIM....YOU'LL NEED IT. JUST SOME ADVISE, THAT'S ALL!
YOU MAKE A PERFECT MATCH FOR COOKIED MAN, YOU TWO NEED TO GET TOGETHER, GET REAL AND GET LIVES!

THIS IS FOR TAT2BIKER & HIS WOMAN...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 12, 2005 23:35

WarHippy write:
......and ya threatened her on my birthday?? It's a good thing you sound half retarded, cuz threats are made by the weak. If I was a marine, I'd be embarassed to admit it after trying to decode the gibberish you spewed out at us. Good thing I could spell Army. Did ya get hit in the head alot? Anyway......
I tried to thank everybody for the b-day wishes, but I kept putting the word e-m__l in and it's almost like a cuss word in this forum. T*H*A*N*K Y*O*U A*L*L 4 Y*O*U*R W*I*S*H*E*S

p.s ur funny dont quit ur day job though ok,,, ok , ok ,,,,,,,, before u judge me understand me first, ok sorry u can't read , i understood it ok, dont knock my marines u have no idea then again ur army u wouldnt know.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 28, 2005 07:54

Cherry58 write:

Lovetoride2011 write:
I've been reading this thread and following it closely for a while now. That being said there are some points on either side of the issue. Some of the stories are quite amusing I must say. I dated a man who was in a bike club for a little while and I can tell you I never for a moment felt threatened or abused. He was a perfect gentleman and always made me feel safe in everyway. I was never "passed around" nor was anyone else I encountered. I had respect for him as a man, for who he was and what he was about and was always treated with respect in return. I can tell you I was never "hunted down" when we broke up or threatened. All I can say is there is good and bad in every organization I'm sure there are people who do some of the things that are being said here but if you have a head on your shoulders and watch carefully you'll avoid getting involved with those bad ones. Hey it's just my experience and my opinion but I had to put it out there.

Lovetoride... I agree with you 100%
I have dated men in clubs and never had a bad experience. Never been "passed around" I do know that the local biker bar near me has more problems than the club house I use to party at. How can you judge a club that has many members that all have their own personalities, thoughts, attitudes, actions and so on.. It's almost like saying anyone that's a member of BK is a low life because they all have the same things in common and If one is bad they all are! we know that's ridiculous and untrue but others may see it differently.. I am my own individual and would never want to be judged for another persons actions. I know Tat2Biker and he is a really outrageous caring, sweet fun loving person..he may get a little crazy when he's with his bro's lol but when he is with his lady he won't even let anyone curse and they all respect him enough that they don't. It's kind of funny when you see a bunch of guys trying to talk and they stutter instead because they don't know how to talk without swearing lol but they do it! Just needed to say that lol.

Thanks to you and woodburn, that's really all I was trying to say. There's good and bad in every group. I'd rather hang with a bunch of bikers from a club than with a politician anyday LOL! At least with the biker you always know where you stand!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 27, 2005 17:40

Happy belated birthday Warhippy. From Happykitty. May you have a wonderful year to come. :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 27, 2005 17:40

msbikerkittenmi write:
Happy belated bday to ya warhippy!!!what ...are you like 36?

Kitty you are such a smooozer...lol Come on honey he's gotta be at least 40.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 27, 2005 17:38

WarHippy write:
......and ya threatened her on my birthday?? It's a good thing you sound half retarded, cuz threats are made by the weak. If I was a marine, I'd be embarassed to admit it after trying to decode the gibberish you spewed out at us. Good thing I could spell Army. Did ya get hit in the head alot? Anyway......
I tried to thank everybody for the b-day wishes, but I kept putting the word e-m__l in and it's almost like a cuss word in this forum. T*H*A*N*K Y*O*U A*L*L 4 Y*O*U*R W*I*S*H*E*S

You are more than welcome honey. Wish I coulda given you the spankin' too.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 27, 2005 11:03

Happy belated bday to ya warhippy!!!what ...are you like 36?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 27, 2005 07:41

I've hung with lots of clubs over the years, not the place to be a a$$ whole, you'll be out the door in a bad way fast, but if you show class and respect you'll get it back and be treated like a king, most clubs are big on honer and respect, not a bad way to be.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 27, 2005 06:02

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 26, 2005 21:55

ur funny, whos going to protect her from you,

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 26, 2005 16:02

dang....somebody stop the madness(lol)ive been watching and rweading this thread since it started...and if most of ya and most of john q public really had all those granddads,dads,boyfriends,..etc..who were 1%ers....used to ride with this club or that.it would have been 100%ers.im surprised and amazed that this thread has been dragged thru the mud like this....unless u "do" belong to a club(or better yet)a 1%er club.your opinions really dont mean #$% to us.and yes..i am.(those who saw me at sturgis know i speak with certainty)if nothing else...ive gotten alot of humor out of this thread.
ps;a big belated happy b-day to war hippy.....iim outta here!!!!!!!!!lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 26, 2005 15:48

I've been reading this thread and following it closely for a while now. That being said there are some points on either side of the issue. Some of the stories are quite amusing I must say. I dated a man who was in a bike club for a little while and I can tell you I never for a moment felt threatened or abused. He was a perfect gentleman and always made me feel safe in everyway. I was never "passed around" nor was anyone else I encountered. I had respect for him as a man, for who he was and what he was about and was always treated with respect in return. I can tell you I was never "hunted down" when we broke up or threatened. All I can say is there is good and bad in every organization I'm sure there are people who do some of the things that are being said here but if you have a head on your shoulders and watch carefully you'll avoid getting involved with those bad ones. Hey it's just my experience and my opinion but I had to put it out there.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 26, 2005 15:48

snore......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
.............snore...some more...:)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 26, 2005 12:53

Nodey write:
Lol..I'm checking out the charts to see where the moon,stars,and sun are aligned today. Seems like there are some bad vibes going around.

Peace to all.

Hey Nodey? Let me know what you find out, ok? I've noticed the same thing...Peace