Home > Biker Forums > Entertainment and Hobbies > Explanation: What really is a biker ? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Explanation: What really is a biker ?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 19, 2005 23:09

(This will be posted across the boards)
I've read these boards, looked at the idiotic replies, brags & lame statements of some that assume themselves to be bikers. Some are young, some are older, but it makes no difference, so for those of you lacking in the wherewithall, I'll explain it very simply so that even the densest might understand...
Put simply, a biker is who & what you are, not the bike, your penis length, or the size of your breasts, it's where you stand in this world, if you can lose every frigging thing you own, all your toys, your house, your job, your money... BUT, retain your pride, your integrity, your honor & still value your relationships & honest dealings with your brothers & sisters while NEVER selling out.. Then you just might have what it takes!! Enough of the mindless bragging about your bikes or who's ass you might have kicked or how much sex you claim to have had. I want to see the real stand up people, not the posers & RUB's that infect this & other "BIKER" sites. SHOW ME, the real folks, the tramps, the trash, the ones who put the miles down regardless of weather. Who haven't sold their souls out for a buck or a bitch. The ones that are fast disappearing from this world, only to be replaced with the endless posturing, bragging & conformity that I find everywhere these days.. C'Mon People! Show me what y'all have in terms of heart, because personally, I'm not finding it here, much less anywhere else these days. So there's the challenge, show me what you have... FOR REAL, I FREAKING DARE YOU!!!!
SierraThunder
(36 years on the road & ain't stopping now)

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 24, 2006 05:22

sorry you are mad im sure im shy

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 23, 2006 09:56

sure it andi

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 02, 2006 16:42

I heard they took the word biker out of the Webster because there was so much confusion and they could not come to an agreement what the word meant!!! That's right, that's what I heard some where.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 30, 2005 17:26

Creek write:

Harleys1Angel write:

DBS4EVA write:

Creek write:
DBS! Hey Hun!! CUTE AS A BUG??? I dont have CAMO in the backround! Dont Get it!!

I am not sure what CAMO is, but honestly Creek there was no hidden meaning. I merely wanted you to know that I saw your pic and was impressed by what a beautiful woman you are. That is all...geeeez tryin to give a compliment around here and everyone's lookin for a slam... lol... I guess I understand why. But today it was a genuine compliment.

I think she's talkin' bout the camoflauge standing behind you in your pic...your son?

[Thanks Hun! for spaninin' That!!]

Yes Creek, those are my babies...lol hard to believe huh?? True though I have big babies..lol. 21, 18 and 16

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 30, 2005 15:13

Harleys1Angel write:

DBS4EVA write:

Creek write:
DBS! Hey Hun!! CUTE AS A BUG??? I dont have CAMO in the backround! Dont Get it!!

I am not sure what CAMO is, but honestly Creek there was no hidden meaning. I merely wanted you to know that I saw your pic and was impressed by what a beautiful woman you are. That is all...geeeez tryin to give a compliment around here and everyone's lookin for a slam... lol... I guess I understand why. But today it was a genuine compliment.

I think she's talkin' bout the camoflauge standing behind you in your pic...your son?

[Thanks Hun! for spaninin' That!!]

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 30, 2005 15:10

Creek write:

DirtyBikers4Eva write:

[Yes hun! In the backround!!!]

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 30, 2005 13:13

I have to agree with Nodey and Eye, I haven
t been on the forum for while and we are still talkin about what a real biker is, your right this so old and it did p.o. (They wouldn
t let me say the p word oops) a lot of people off if I remember, cripes, talk about something new lol !!!!!!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 30, 2005 08:18

DBS4EVA write:

Creek write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 30, 2005 01:28

Creek write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 29, 2005 17:19

ME TOOO!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 29, 2005 17:12

DBS4EVA write:
Hey Creek, why would u eva take down such a gorgeous pic?? You are cute as a bug!!!

i know someone else that is cute as a bug

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 29, 2005 17:03

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 29, 2005 14:59

Hey Creek, why would u eva take down such a gorgeous pic?? You are cute as a bug!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 28, 2005 19:17

Creek write:
HEY STILL!! Ya happy there now???

there ya go! good pic too

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 28, 2005 18:20

I Put the photo back up!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 28, 2005 18:19

HEY STILL!! Ya happy there now???

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 27, 2005 21:22

Creek write:
WOW!!! I got a rockin' horse! Didn't know it might hav' had a v twin!!!! GONNA go try that one OUT!!!

Whoooooooooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WowWeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

ummm... i think u just found the saddle horn

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 27, 2005 17:44

WOW!!! I got a rockin' horse! Didn't know it might hav' had a v twin!!!! GONNA go try that one OUT!!!

Whoooooooooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WowWeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cut
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 25, 2005 10:35

Va, He had to be another member of "The Bad Baby Boy Bikers Club"
They wrecked havoc for organized Day Care back in the day when rockin horses ran on V-Twin
s