Home > Biker Forums > New to the site! > new and looking for buddies Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
new and looking for buddies
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 26, 2007 11:30

Hey there everyone! I am new to the site and to the MS area. Well, I actually moved here last year, but have been gone. I recently made the jump from the back of the bike to the front. Am riding a borrowed bike for now till I find that right one. Kind of taking my time in finding one. Have the idea that I need to choose my bike like I would choose a man, slow and careful.

Anyway, I am a full member and would love to find some people to in my area to ride on the weekends with. As riding buddies, I don't care if married or not, go ahead and bring the wife or hubby. As for maybe future partners, read my profile you will see what I want.

BTW, if someone would look at my profile and tell me if it is OK or not that would be great. I am kind of new to all this on-line meeting people thing and could use a few tips!

Thanks
Cindy

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 04, 2007 16:34

HI sand! i am in olive branch,if you didnt know it already natchez trace parkway is a great ride, profile is fine, but what is PGR? or am i just dumb?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share