Home > Biker Forums > Comments and Suggestions > Older Bikers and the Biker culture Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Older Bikers and the Biker culture
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 07, 2013 16:37

I am an older Biker Chick, 61 and am wondering if any of you have had problems with older bikers always wanting young plastic Girls with big tits. I know, bikers are like that. But when you get in your 50's or 60's and say you want a good woman, why not one "your age"? I have lived the biker life(a lot!!!) and I know the ins and outs. I WAS that buxom babe in my younger days. I'v birthed and breast fed 5 kids and put my life on hold to raise them right. I paid my dues. I'm still that buxom chick  (inside) where it counts. How about you other older chicks?   Any thoughts?

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 19, 2013 13:17

Hey girls, I totally agree with you. But not all us older biker guys are like that.  I'm late 60's and became a widower about 2 years ago. I'm looking, but I want someone in their 50's and 60's....

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 11, 2013 09:29

I know what you mean i just turned 48 and feel like I have to compete with the young ones.My thoughts are this,if a hot young girl wants a old man than he needs to think about What she really wants. also a young one  is great to look at and have on your arm but what about the times when you do want to talk, no disrespect, but what would you have to talk about?I like men  my age or a little older and is proud to be older.We can act like teenagers but when you get older are thay still gonna be there or trade you in? Older women are better or these reasons   1) already had our babies and more time to ride and have fun 2)most of us like our old men and aint looking to trade them in 3)know what we want

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share