Home > Biker Forums > Write articles to get free gold membership > Under And Alone Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Under And Alone
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 02, 2007 09:51

I just finished reading "Under and Alone", a book written by William Queen, an undercover ATF agent posing as a hardcore biker in order to infiltrate a 1% motorcycle club. Known as Billy St. John, Queen became a prospect and earned his "colors" in the notorious Mongols motorcycle gang. Under cover for twenty-eight months, Queen details activities and relationships of fellow Mongols. He sacrificed his personal and family relationships because of the commitment required while a member of the Mongols, not to mention danger and death threats to himself and family. After all of that time undercover, ATF agent Queen finds it difficult to separate himself from the character of Billy St.
This is an action packed book. I found it very interesting and think you will too.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 26, 2007 12:43

Thanks for the tip, my brother in law loves to read books like this and would be an excellent Christmas present for him. Think I will get it for myself and my dad as well!!!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share