Home > Biker Forums > Friends > Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 22, 2006 02:25

Come on, don't be shy. Inquire'ing minds want to know. There are too many to list. One would have to be getting caught on the livingroom couch(doggiestyle)with my high school sweetheart by my Mother. Mom was really pissed, Dad thought it was funny. P.S.
Girlfriend never came over to my house again.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 23, 2006 15:22

rrggirl write:
alright Robby...what did you do to piss off mrbadboy?
This is too funny....

I'm planning on getting together with peeps to go to Super Sunday on 7/9...clear your calendar...also the blues festival in Riverhead is 7/7 & 7/8....GET TIME OFF

I will start clearing the calender. I wanna go. This crappy weather, had enough of it already. I wanna ride!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 22, 2006 10:24

alright Robby...what did you do to piss off mrbadboy?
This is too funny....

I'm planning on getting together with peeps to go to Super Sunday on 7/9...clear your calendar...also the blues festival in Riverhead is 7/7 & 7/8....GET TIME OFF

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 18, 2006 05:45

Azzkikr write:
mrbadboy write:
I like too masturbate in the shower at the town pool. Lot's of menn there.

Azzhole, there are women on this site also and I do not think they need to hear this. Cool it!

badboy, this is wrong!
There is something wrong with you.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 17, 2006 07:27

mrbadboy write:
Hey Rescue, I want you and your friend too cum and cee me. I love it doggie style. Bring a dildoe, I like them!

You sick F---! Get some help. You need it. You should be institutionalized

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 12, 2006 23:59

mrbadboy write:
Mine was when my mother caught me banging the family dog in the garage.
I had my pink overalls around my ankles,
and the dog was howling. From now on I use a muzzle on the farm animals.

mrbadboy, As not to annoy other fine members on this site. We will have to come to some sort of agreement to keep the BS to one thread not to interfere with other members threads. The thread will be ironically under friends. Thank you, Rescue

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 12, 2006 04:01

SeminoleSlim write:
paula1962 write:
..I hear they have asupport group for that, "men who love Paula's and can't get past it" I have the 800 # if you want it. hahahaha
You have an 800#? Dayum, the one you gave me before was a 900#. Cost me a fortune trying to get in touch with you.

Well that explains why when I called that 900# they were "temporarily out of service"! Slim you know those guys & gals can only talk so long...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 11, 2006 19:01

paula1962 write:
..I hear they have asupport group for that, "men who love Paula's and can't get past it" I have the 800 # if you want it. hahahaha
You have an 800#? Dayum, the one you gave me before was a 900#. Cost me a fortune trying to get in touch with you.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 06, 2006 12:57

Azzkikr write:
Rescue1 write:

Azzkikr write:
mrbadboy write:
tell the truth , you used to sleep with your own mother , you were on the t-t untill you were 14 , ho >>>> mo
ps and it was your boy friend !!!!

azzkikr writes:
Hey asshole, His mother is my mother.
Yo Rescue, now can I tune-up this guy?

Rescue1 writes:
How is he going to use the computer with broken hands? Call me Jake, I got a present for you.

Rumor has it you got this guys address. Send it on over!
Thanks Bro

Rescue1 writes:
Rescue1 writes:
Even better,got a mapand photos of the house. It's nice up there this time of year. There is a nice lake real close.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 05, 2006 13:19

Azzkikr write:
mrbadboy write:
tell the truth , you used to sleep with your own mother , you were on the t-t untill you were 14 , ho >>>> mo
ps and it was your boy friend !!!!

azzkikr writes:
Hey asshole, His mother is my mother.
Yo Rescue, now can I tune-up this guy?

Rescue1 writes:
How is he going to use the computer with broken hands? Call me Jake, I got a present for you.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 27, 2006 07:22

SeminoleSlim write:
paula1962 write:
Rescue1 write:
SeminoleSlim write:
Rescue1 write:
Come on, don't be shy. Inquire'ing minds want to know. There are too many to list. One would have to be getting caught on the livingroom couch(doggiestyle)with my high school sweetheart by my Mother. Mom was really pissed, Dad thought it was funny. P.S.

oh yea? that's what you think. she was there every Tues and Thurs. your Dad was doing her. lmao..

Thought I heard my bed sqeekin' when I wasn't in it.

Slim, honey, can you get any worse?? Boy you must be a handful (I just gave you that one, have at it)

i'm the bad boy all you women say you want - until you get me and realize you can't change me. been thrown away by more than one good woman who couldn't handle crazy a$$.

but maybe there is a special woman out there somewhere that can tame me. somewhere.

I doubt it - I can't believe you let me get away with that one. You're gettin soft or you LOVE me! Its one or the other! I hear they have asupport group for that, "men who love Paula's and can't get past it" I have the 800 # if you want it. hahahaha

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 27, 2006 07:02

SeminoleSlim write:
paula1962 write:
Rescue1 write:
SeminoleSlim write:
Rescue1 write:

oh yea? that's what you think. she was there every Tues and Thurs. your Dad was doing her. lmao..

Slim, honey, can you get any worse?? Boy you must be a handful (I just gave you that one, have at it)

i'm the bad boy all you women say you want - until you get me and realize you can't change me. been thrown away by more than one good woman who couldn't handle crazy a$$.

but maybe there is a special woman out there somewhere that can tame me. somewhere.

Rescue1 writes:
Slim, how did you get a picture of my EX? On the other hand, don't answer that!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 26, 2006 07:02

I'd guess mine would have to be way back in the 80's....the good ol days of "big hair" Well, one night I was going out to a club & decided that my "big hair" was just not big enough...had a friend attach this really long extension, which looked very cool. Anyway, I ran into this guy that I hadn't seen in a long time...we were talking, hitting it off....when all of a sudden, this other guy walked passed me & his watch got caught in my hair extension...pulling the damn thing completely off! Talk about embarrasing....I think I cried..lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 25, 2006 10:07

LOL! One that comes to mind is one winter night when I was in my late teens, dating this older chick, we were out "parking" in this remote area, with the car runnning to keep us warm. The car ran out of gas while we were in the back seat. Had to call my older brother to bring me some gas. He busted my chops for years! She just thought I was a dumbass...didnt stop her from seeing me though! LOL!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 25, 2006 06:12

paula1962 write:
Rescue1 write:
SeminoleSlim write:
Rescue1 write:

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 24, 2006 18:37

Rescue1 write:
SeminoleSlim write:
Rescue1 write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 24, 2006 01:54

gefallen write:
Mine was simple. Many years ago, I was defending someone in the county of Ohio. PD work.

I was so transfixing... every juror was eating out of my hand... they COULD NOT take their eyes off of me. I was in my head thinking "OMG, I have this so in the bag..."

Then reality. After I finished my inspiring closing argument and sat down, I realized I had zipped my shirt tail in my zipper after using the head. So the three or so inches of white cotton sticking out of my suit pants... well...

Lets just say the jury prolly did not hear one damn word I said. They were sitting there transfixed on when this "dumb-azz" was going to realize that he looked like a dork!!!

Client convicted to 3 years...
Me... convicted to about 12 drinks, a good puking, and moving ahead...

AJ

Rescue1 writes:
At least it was your shirt and not something else. I hate when that happens

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 23, 2006 08:57

Mine was simple. Many years ago, I was defending someone in the county of Ohio. PD work.

I was so transfixing... every juror was eating out of my hand... they COULD NOT take their eyes off of me. I was in my head thinking "OMG, I have this so in the bag..."

Then reality. After I finished my inspiring closing argument and sat down, I realized I had zipped my shirt tail in my zipper after using the head. So the three or so inches of white cotton sticking out of my suit pants... well...

Lets just say the jury prolly did not hear one damn word I said. They were sitting there transfixed on when this "dumb-azz" was going to realize that he looked like a dork!!!

Client convicted to 3 years...
Me... convicted to about 12 drinks, a good puking, and moving ahead...

AJ

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 23, 2006 02:23

SeminoleSlim write:
Rescue1 write: