Home > Biker Forums > Relationship > best friends,should i supply the man????????? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
best friends,should i supply the man?????????
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 10, 2005 12:33

Just wanted to know if any one ever lost their mate to your best friend? I did several years ago,we had been friends for 25 yrs,I even told her personal things like how big...guess she needed a first hand look. it hurt my new friendships,i don;t trust too readily now. I didn;t realize until then that snakes had brown hair and brown eyes lol

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 28, 2006 23:26

The mate I lost was not to a friend. Lived with a girl for 7 years in my early 20's. Loved her more than anything. She was in the hospital for a couple of days for a routine procedure. She asked me to bring her some clothes. While doing so, found some current love letters from some guy. She was stealing money from me to give to him for drugs, I was getting lied to about where she was going. I finally walked out the door. 18 years later, and I still hurt from this.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 26, 2006 07:50

PADDYWADDY write:
thanks guys i am at peace now with the ex matter of fact i don;t hate him anymore nor her feels great

That's great...a wise attitude. You will be the winner for it!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 26, 2006 06:05

mick2003 write:
PADDYWADDY write:
thanks guys i am at peace now with the ex matter of fact i don;t hate him anymore nor her feels great

Feels good to be released from the chains of hate, eh?

Amen to that Mick... Not a disease worse than that one!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 22, 2006 18:06

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 19, 2006 23:59

A Friend of Mine had this on the dash of his '56 Buick Special - Words to live by

A Wise Monkey
Never messes with
Another Monkey's Monkey

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 09, 2006 13:13

My brother did that to me, not once but few times. Even tried to get my wife when I was married.But this flatjoyofsixathmdotcom is hard to hold down.
It really hurts when it happens.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 06, 2006 12:37

Best friends are suppose to be just that "best friends" Number one rule among my group of friends. NO ONE steps over the line with another friends man. No, excuse accepted, nor reason. If it happens, it's a done deal. too old to be playing that shit.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 03, 2006 05:04

PADDYWADDY write:
Just wanted to know if any one ever lost their mate to your best friend? I did several years ago,we had been friends for 25 yrs,I even told her personal things like how big...guess she needed a first hand look. it hurt my new friendships,i don;t trust too readily now. I didn;t realize until then that snakes had brown hair and brown eyes lol

Not really, but lost my ex-fiance due to a neighbors brother. Kicked her to the curb and promised to take matters into my own hands if he came back to the neighborhood, especially when I found out he was messing around with another neighbors wife on top of his having a pregnant girlfriend.

Don't let issues of the past continue to hurt future friendships/relationships. Those people most likely were not around for that situation and you need to give them the fresh and open mind/heart that's buried within.

I found that one of the quickest ways to help get over this type of situation is forgiveness. It took over 6 months for me to realize why I had been retaining extreme hostility towards my ex. Once I accepted the totality of circumstances, I realized that I had stooped to her level by being hostile. So I simply forgave her and moved on. To be honest, sometimes that forgiveness is enough salt in the wound for the person who hurt you that they'll never be able to be dishonest w/ you around.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 18, 2006 23:52

this brought back memories!!!!! Back in high school, my best friend and I used to try to steal each others dates.It was a cruel game that I am not proud of. It ended horribly, when he took a girl from me, and I took her back. He had fallen for her, and I did not know it. I cannot describe how badly I felt when I realized that I had hurt my friend. Nothing was the same between us after that

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 18, 2006 18:06

I've done some checking on the parent company and their other match sites.
Well over 30 other match sites.. WE may be the largest with paying members, I didnt have time to check them all but here are the likes of em.. Tallfriends, Ebonyfriends, Nudistfriends, Gothicmatch, Interracialmatch, Militaryfriends, Millionairematch, collegeromances, sportsfriends, deafs, greekcupid, positivesingles, singleparentmatch, catholiccupid, muslimtime, muslimfriends,.. ect.... Their adding more also.. Just havent as of yet...

Take your pick, many for all races, religions-faiths, tastes, afflictions, ages, status..

Some may be of help for their members to hear and chat with others of same interest... As BK has been for many here including me!...

I wont go into detail but just to say the last two are full of hate towards my country, my beliefs and my values.. I wont be contributing to their hate of me and my country.. Bk is a cash cow which is supporting all the free members there and Im upset that as a paying member Here I have contributed to it also.. NO MORE for ME... Check em out yourselves, Religious threads especially.. They dont want peace just our destruction!..
Thats all I ask.. For me Its enough to end things here! Was Stabbed in my back for all Ive put in here (2-yrs now)..

No more money from me...
Will be off to (BAO) USA.. (bike american onl*ine)

Peace & Ride Safe...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 18, 2006 01:36

My best friend has always been my cousin. She did that to me with my kids dad. I spent about 4 yrs being really mad at her but then I realized that she was way more important to me than he was and I missed her soo much. We finally talked and she told me that she did it because she was jealous of what I had and afterwards she didnt want anything to do with him. What he did really did not hurt me because I had no further use for him. But loosing her was devastating. We are bestfriends to this day and noone could ever come between us, I would giuve up all the male relationships if it meant losing her. Do I trust her now?? Absolutely!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 17, 2006 05:15

RDKILL:
I think I know what you meant, but would you clarify for me please?

You wrote:'arcticturbine at warm male '

ps: I tried to email you to tell you that I love your screename, but was blocked from emailing you???

DD

pps: I have never had a man or a woman work me or my man in the way described in this forum. Whenever I have spent time with a couple or been around the boyfriend/hubby, as far as I was concerned he was TOTALLY off limits. Any relationship is to be respected, period.

DD

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 15, 2005 14:39

Whenever I get bummed out about something like that I have to turn it around and be greatful for the lesson (hoping I am smart enuf to learn from it) and love the fact that I have good friends who love me and I can trust compleateley - And I mean it -
There is no better feeling when you are down to know you have good friends who really love you...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 15, 2005 12:39

thanks guys for all your help,trust does not come easy to me anymore,i was so innocent then and thought a friend wouldn't do that ,along the way i found out that sometimes it is dog eat dog.not with me tho i can always get another man my friends are much more important.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 13, 2005 11:39

Precicley why you often hear that if you have one true friend you are lucky..
Good point that if you see someone playing others in their life, that it is probable that they will play you as well..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 13, 2005 10:29

LadyTxnRider write:

jadeeyes write:
My Point is if you have a question mark about a girlfriend then 10-1 you are right. If she plays her men in her life that she dates and you know shes playing ----- then she will play you and your guy sooner or later!

Jade

You couldn't be more right Jade. My friends was and is a player so it really didn't surprise me that she did what she did. Our friendship had always been questionable as you say. Lots of other issues with her and her morals. She has a history. What I discovered was what a true friend really is about. The guy had more respect for me than I realized and we are good friends because of what happened.

They Say Something Good always comes out of Something Bad- In your case "The Guy" you were rewarded with a friendship. "The Supposedly Friend" will be knocked off the cloud on Judgment Day LOL!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 13, 2005 06:59

jadeeyes write:
My Point is if you have a question mark about a girlfriend then 10-1 you are right. If she plays her men in her life that she dates and you know shes playing ----- then she will play you and your guy sooner or later!

Jade

You couldn't be more right Jade. My friends was and is a player so it really didn't surprise me that she did what she did. Our friendship had always been questionable as you say. Lots of other issues with her and her morals. She has a history. What I discovered was what a true friend really is about. The guy had more respect for me than I realized and we are good friends because of what happened.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 13, 2005 06:35

I guess when I was young, I had alot of girlfriends who I hung around with and we were into boys but too young to think about boyfriend stealing!

As I am older I have downsized alot and not because of Boyfriends but just in going separate ways in life.

Well this doesn't apply to everyone- I have a BestFriend who I trust in life and I have my family. I would never give it even a 2nd thought.

Jade

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 13, 2005 03:52

seeme1st write:

BabyGirl4You831 write:
Looking at it from both sides ......MEN AND WOMEN WILL COME AND GO- BUT TRUE FRIENDS ARE FOREVER....... And I have made alot of friends here and will cherish that friendship for a long time..... PEACE OUT BABY!!!!!!

i'm iwth you on that BG

the ones that portray friendship are the ones that stab us in the back!!!! and that doesn't have to be with the man in our lives--it ususally is with all

Ya'll got that right....been there done that