Home > Biker Forums > Relationship > A DRAWER FULL OF CHICKS ON A STICK Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
A DRAWER FULL OF CHICKS ON A STICK
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 27, 2006 18:48

JUST WONDERED IF GUYS ALWAYS HAVE TO HAVE A SPARE CHICK JUST IN CASE THINGS DON;T WORK OUT WITH THE ONE THEY ARE WITH AT THE MOMENT,I HATE SHARING MY CANDY WITH OTHERS

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 29, 2006 22:44

It's not like having an extra set of spark plugs in the top drawer, you know.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 29, 2006 09:24

AzCruiser write:
Well, if your gonna have spares, no sense in having just one. But I don't think it is limited to just men. Seems to be a lot of ladies who have spares too! Always looking for the best lilly pad to rest on.

I agree with ya. What's the point in havin any "commited" encounter if you're not planning to stop there and work on what you made a choice for. I've seen the "always lookin for somethin better" in both guys and gals. No wonder so many of these short lived relationships don't work out. I think, if what you found isn't worth "all" your effort and focused attention, then don't rip the other person off like that. Go and be the free loving, uncommited person you are. There may be a day, if you ever meet a person you feel worthy, you might be able to really commit.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 28, 2006 13:49

Yup I agree, and if you don't think it's gonna work there must be some signals being sent out. Of course there are those men and women who HAVE to have someone all the time and yes I do believe both sexes are capable of trying to pull the wool over the others eyes. It's called insecurity, plain and simple. Maybe because they don't feel confident enough in themselves to make it work or vice versa. So they kinda hang in there as long as it lasts, if something happens they roll on to the other. Isn't that freaked up though?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 28, 2006 13:12

my question to you then is do women? I for one don't if things don't work out so be it I'll find someone eventually but to keep someone just in case is just like saying this ain't gonna work.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 28, 2006 11:08

PADDYWADDY write:
JUST WONDERED IF GUYS ALWAYS HAVE TO HAVE A SPARE CHICK

I don't know about the guys but seems the chicks usually have a spare man around. At least that has been my experience.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 28, 2006 09:39

Well, if your gonna have spares, no sense in having just one. But I don't think it is limited to just men. Seems to be a lot of ladies who have spares too! Always looking for the best lilly pad to rest on.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 28, 2006 07:33

I know a few "chicks" who play this game, also. I personally think it shows lack of maturity, self respect and assurance.