Home > Biker Forums > Romance > "Whats a girl gotta do to get a guy in this town" Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
"Whats a girl gotta do to get a guy in this town"
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 26, 2005 15:50

I know its the end of summer and time to winterize our bikes but I dont want to spend another winter alone staring at the TV. Anyone have any suggestions on what to do when we can't ride?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 13, 2006 19:26

What's a girl got to do:
HHHMMMM.
1)Rip your clothes off and run through town naked.
2)Ride your bike through town naked. (I've done that before. Made $100)
3)Show up at my house on your bike naked.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 10, 2006 08:34

DirtyBikers4Eva write:
WarHippy write:
DirtyBikers4Eva write:
WarHippy write:

DirtyBikers4Eva write:
mrbadboy write:
becca , you were one too , tell the truth

Wake up from your fantasies fag boy, don't even speak my name.. We exterminate annoying vermin like u where I come from. We keep our lives clean from rodents and the destruction they can cause. Bottom feeders always wind up where??

If only you were closer and we could have a drink together...

Believe this, you aint never met no women like me!! Cause if you had you'd be pushin up daisies on Skeadattle Mountain pal!! I don't play with the "little" boys! Men like you are scared to death of women like me, and for good reason!!

I'm sorta SKEERED too, after reading that, can somebody hold me, and not you fag boy

LOL.. man that dude is startin to annoy me and ya know that aint no easy task. What a putz... Larry you aint skeered of shi@t who u kiddin?? Peace my Arizona bro!!

Ponch, You are a great man, this dude aint worth the air we are wastin on him. Its like beatin up a retard, not worth the effort and it'll do no good at all. Someone will take care of him and actually he sounds almost miserable enough to take care of hisself. He's so deimmasculated already its probably more punishment to just let him continue his pathetic little life. Remember that saying misery loves company?? He just really wants company.

Let me see if I figured out that picture DB4E, Guy is napping and Beccas pickin her nose, did I get that right?

That pic is a perfect depiction of our attitude. Guy is bored and Im flickin boogers!! Ha ha ha So uncivilized!!

So, I was right

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 08, 2006 06:26

WarHippy write:
DirtyBikers4Eva write:
WarHippy write:

DirtyBikers4Eva write:
mrbadboy write:

Wake up from your fantasies fag boy, don't even speak my name.. We exterminate annoying vermin like u where I come from. We keep our lives clean from rodents and the destruction they can cause. Bottom feeders always wind up where??

Believe this, you aint never met no women like me!! Cause if you had you'd be pushin up daisies on Skeadattle Mountain pal!! I don't play with the "little" boys! Men like you are scared to death of women like me, and for good reason!!

I'm sorta SKEERED too, after reading that, can somebody hold me, and not you fag boy

LOL.. man that dude is startin to annoy me and ya know that aint no easy task. What a putz... Larry you aint skeered of shi@t who u kiddin?? Peace my Arizona bro!!

Ponch, You are a great man, this dude aint worth the air we are wastin on him. Its like beatin up a retard, not worth the effort and it'll do no good at all. Someone will take care of him and actually he sounds almost miserable enough to take care of hisself. He's so deimmasculated already its probably more punishment to just let him continue his pathetic little life. Remember that saying misery loves company?? He just really wants company.

Let me see if I figured out that picture DB4E, Guy is napping and Beccas pickin her nose, did I get that right?

That pic is a perfect depiction of our attitude. Guy is bored and Im flickin boogers!! Ha ha ha So uncivilized!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 03, 2006 23:47

DirtyBikers4Eva write:
WarHippy write:
DirtyBikers4Eva write:
WarHippy write:
cadman4u write:
Try Jenny Craig
Try Jenny Craig

HEY!!! You people stop picking on poor cadman, can't ya tell he's disabled? Look at his pic, it's obvious he's amputated from the waist down(not to mention brain-dead from the waist up). Cadman, when they found you floating in the ocean, did they nickname you "BOB"? Well, why don't you BOB up and kiss my ass, oh, sorry, ya can't do that with your condition, no wonder you're bitter (little man)WHOOPS! that just slipped out, sorta like your manners slipped out before ya learned how to use them (bottom feeder) DARN!! That slipped too, I guess what I'm tryin to say is, beauty is only skin deep, but yer a piece of shit clear to the core. I hope you find somebody that you deserve, and I hope they take you hostage

You're so sensative Warhippy... pass me a tissue!!

just call me emo......outa tissue, been usin my shirt

Hippydoughboy, weeping and makin brownies.. ha ha ha You are so complicated and misunderstood!!

AWWW! Thanks! And to all the people who have ever said, "WarHippy, Yer a simple Motherf**ker!", see? Yer ALL wrong, I am not, I'm complicated

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 03, 2006 23:39

DirtyBikers4Eva write:
WarHippy write:

DirtyBikers4Eva write:
mrbadboy write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 26, 2006 15:50

I can think of many activities to last the winter. Here in N.Y. the winter is cold. Keeping warm with someone is one of the best ways to pass the time. Why do you guys winterize your bikes in CA?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 26, 2006 15:49

jokesonu write:
I keep my hands in my ass to keep them warm you homo dik licer. Smell my hands rescue fag boy!

Shut up azz!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 19, 2006 10:52

Thanks DB4E
I know what you are saying is true I'll be there just so that I can say I was there, plus they have great seafood in Annapolis, he won't show and he'll just continue to be the miserable SOB he is.
Thanks Guys stay safe.
Ponch

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 18, 2006 22:24

WarHippy write:

DirtyBikers4Eva write:
mrbadboy write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 18, 2006 15:59

DirtyBikers4Eva write:
mrbadboy write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 15, 2006 12:39

mrbadboy write:

Hey MR Pussyboy be in Annapolis Maryland June 24 down at the docks around 11:00 am you said all you need is an invite well fag boy here's your invite no shit talking just show up You know what I look like so there's your advantage I'll even give you the chance to hit me first but you better bring your "A" game fagboy.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 15, 2006 12:27

Outlaw_Woman write:
I know its the end of summer and time to winterize our bikes but I dont want to spend another winter alone staring at the TV. Anyone have any suggestions on what to do when we can't ride?

Play scrabble???

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 15, 2006 09:12

mrbadboy write:

5 min with us and ALL your problems would be over!!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 15, 2006 09:03

mrbadboy write:

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 12, 2006 22:41

mrbadboy write:
dude , just remember , you started this ,and as i said , e mail me ill show up and we can just see then , your true color are yellow and pink , johnny come latey , i ve f--ked bigger girls here foxys one of them

Wow what a class act!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 08, 2006 06:56

WarHippy write:
DirtyBikers4Eva write:
WarHippy write:
cadman4u write:
Try Jenny Craig
Try Jenny Craig

HEY!!! You people stop picking on poor cadman, can't ya tell he's disabled? Look at his pic, it's obvious he's amputated from the waist down(not to mention brain-dead from the waist up). Cadman, when they found you floating in the ocean, did they nickname you "BOB"? Well, why don't you BOB up and kiss my ass, oh, sorry, ya can't do that with your condition, no wonder you're bitter (little man)WHOOPS! that just slipped out, sorta like your manners slipped out before ya learned how to use them (bottom feeder) DARN!! That slipped too, I guess what I'm tryin to say is, beauty is only skin deep, but yer a piece of shit clear to the core. I hope you find somebody that you deserve, and I hope they take you hostage

Hippydoughboy, weeping and makin brownies.. ha ha ha You are so complicated and misunderstood!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 08, 2006 00:50

DirtyBikers4Eva write:
WarHippy write:
cadman4u write:
Try Jenny Craig
Try Jenny Craig

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 07, 2006 12:42

WarHippy write:
cadman4u write:
Try Jenny Craig
Try Jenny Craig

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 05, 2006 00:00

cadman4u write:
Try Jenny Craig
Try Jenny Craig