Home > Biker Forums > Relationship > A new relationship Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
A new relationship
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 14, 2006 07:30

Any ladies here interested in staring a new relationship? I am and would like to meet one. Contact me if you might be interested. I am sick of all the BS here.
zeuapthuataolcom
Bob

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 30, 2006 07:54

paula1962 write:
Listen Bob you mapquest Fl, pack it up ,hop on that ride and I'll be waiting. I'll even go get you a puppy.

Sounds good to me.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 29, 2006 16:55

Listen Bob you mapquest Fl, pack it up ,hop on that ride and I'll be waiting. I'll even go get you a puppy.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 26, 2006 17:06

Turtle_licious write:
ONE suggestion....update your profile!!!!

After reading it...I wasn't sure if you wanted a relationship or a puppy.

Not trying to be harsh here (after all, my profile is umpteen pages long) but maybe if you elaborated a little more about yourself.

Personally to me looks are just the start...but I also want to know what's underneath. I'm not seeing that in your profile.

Just a thought....

Sooooo!!..

Something Wrong with wanting a Puppy???

hehehe

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 25, 2006 07:57

Dynamal write:
...heck...forget chicago...are there any airports in minnisota???

Here's a duh for you....
Most everyone in the coffee house on here knows I work at the MSP airport here in MN. sorry...
Hum.... There's a thought....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 24, 2006 13:34

Marzen759 write:
Any ladies here interested in staring a new relationship? I am and would like to meet one. Contact me if you might be interested. I am sick of all the BS here.
zeuapthuataolcom
Bob

Hi Bob,
I think there are lots of ladies on here who would like a relationship. One of the reasons that I joined a site is to be able to "meet" more ppl and get to know them a little bit online first. I wanted to make friends which takes a bit of time and maybe someday from that friendship I may find a wonderful man/woman relationship and have a great foundation. Due to my career I have limited time on my hands so having the ability to get to know someone first before agreeing to meet is a plus. Keep the faith and keep looking. Sometimes it is truly "darkest before the dawn"

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 24, 2006 04:19

...heck...forget chicago...are there any airports in minnisota???

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 24, 2006 04:18

lil_ride write:
Dynamal write:
lil_ride write:
Dynamal write:
lil_ride write:

WHAT? YOU WANT TO MEET ME?

Awwwe, I think you're just messin with me again....
Eureeeeeeka.... not that far...

lil..I'm not messin with you.
I'm workin in southern california now... new york next week then tex/mex the followin...I'm not in missouri for awhile...but when I am we'll see how far you are from eureeka...wooohoooo.

Time el tell....
Keep me posted on your where abouts... Ya never know, might be spring by then and I can get my lil baby out on the wide open road!!!
Yippy!!!

OK so in the minnisota spring time I'll do a trip to chicago, rent a bike at wild fire harley and head north...400 miles...ok when exactly does the snow melt up there???? July or August???

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 23, 2006 20:21

Dynamal write:
lil_ride write:
Dynamal write:
lil_ride write:

I'm workin in southern california now... new york next week then tex/mex the followin...I'm not in missouri for awhile...but when I am we'll see how far you are from eureeka...wooohoooo.

Time el tell....
Keep me posted on your where abouts... Ya never know, might be spring by then and I can get my lil baby out on the wide open road!!!
Yippy!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 23, 2006 07:35

Suzananana write:
Marzen759 write:
Turtle_licious write:

Not trying to be harsh here (after all, my profile is umpteen pages long) but maybe if you elaborated a little more about yourself.

Personally to me looks are just the start...but I also want to know what's underneath. I'm not seeing that in your profile.

Just a thought....

Arf Arf

Hmmmmm..... maybe that's why Bob...... Someone gives you some sweet constructive criticism to try and help you out, and that's what you have to say to her?

Or maybe you're just tryin to be funny? Can't tell with you lol....

Maybe we women are wiser than ya think....

Not at all. I have noticed onthis board that there are at least 5 postings well wait I will start one

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 22, 2006 12:55

Marzen759 write:
Turtle_licious write:

Just a thought....

Arf Arf

Hmmmmm..... maybe that's why Bob...... Someone gives you some sweet constructive criticism to try and help you out, and that's what you have to say to her?

Or maybe you're just tryin to be funny? Can't tell with you lol....

Maybe we women are wiser than ya think....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 22, 2006 06:51

lil_ride write:
Dynamal write:
lil_ride write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 21, 2006 22:00

Dynamal write:
lil_ride write:

True...
If some guy wanted to meet me after only talking to him once or twice on here, he never posts in the threads. There's no way I'm off running to meet a guy I know nothing about... That's just me though. I'm sure there are gals that see this quite differently.
If you wanted to meet women in a fast manner, where were you during the NY meet. You weren't that far, and there were more women than you could shake a stick at... You'd a been in women heaven...
Marz, you've been here a while, you post, and usually have positive interesting things to say... I was surprised to run across this thread, and you in a tight knot.
There must be a lot more going on than what I'm seeing....

so ahhhh how many times do I gotta post before this guy can meet you? Give me a number to hit. What do you want to know? I'll tell ya to get you to go running off to meet me.
I wanted to be in NY sooo bad but alas...I hadda work.
I'm tryin to get my guys to open a plant in minnisota...they picked mexico.. bummer..
I'll keep tryin.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 21, 2006 06:26

Turtle_licious write:

Just a thought....

Arf Arf

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 20, 2006 20:12

Just a thought....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 20, 2006 11:02

longnailsblonde write:
Marzen
I would be interested if only there werent so many miles lol

That good. Thanks

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 20, 2006 04:19

lil_ride write:

True...
If some guy wanted to meet me after only talking to him once or twice on here, he never posts in the threads. There's no way I'm off running to meet a guy I know nothing about... That's just me though. I'm sure there are gals that see this quite differently.
If you wanted to meet women in a fast manner, where were you during the NY meet. You weren't that far, and there were more women than you could shake a stick at... You'd a been in women heaven...
Marz, you've been here a while, you post, and usually have positive interesting things to say... I was surprised to run across this thread, and you in a tight knot.
There must be a lot more going on than what I'm seeing....

so ahhhh how many times do I gotta post before this guy can meet you? Give me a number to hit. What do you want to know? I'll tell ya to get you to go running off to meet me.
I wanted to be in NY sooo bad but alas...I hadda work.
I'm tryin to get my guys to open a plant in minnisota...they picked mexico.. bummer..
I'll keep tryin.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 20, 2006 04:00

interesting post....i always beleived that we are to meet who we are suppose to met when the time is right.....when i look back over the years (god, i hate saying that) i realize how myself and many other people met another person from the strangest situation.....i just feel like that it takes so many seconds and circumstances to unfold for anyone to be in a certian place at that percise moment.....some may call it destiny, i just call it "what is to be"....take heart and things will happen and come your way when it is right....yes there is alot of bs and players, but maybe we have to go thru them to appericate who does come along....i guess if we never had the bad, how would we know the good.....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 19, 2006 10:18

Hey Bob, I can't for the life of me figure out why you haven't been snatched up already. You are very handsome and look way younger than your age! I guess patience is the key--but trying to have patience sucks when everyone around you isn't home alone on a Saturday night.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 19, 2006 01:11

That whole "good things come to those who wait" cliche' can sound like a crock of sh*t

All any of us can do is keep plugging along cuz you never know when things will start to go you're way.

Just a thought from another single biker.