Home > Biker Forums > Motorcycle events > Fall Rally Myrtle Beach 06, Oct. 4-8 Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Fall Rally Myrtle Beach 06, Oct. 4-8
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 02, 2006 05:55

the doghouse it is,,,i
ll be there both nights,,,4th and the 5thh,,,,lookin forward to meetin up with all od u,,,billy.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 29, 2006 03:50

billybob47 write:
ok,,,i put up a forum for this,,but i
ll respond to yours,,i
m goin,,rollin in on tues, eve,,,a meet and greet sounds good to me,,let me know where and when,,,billy.

Hey there. I am leaving for MB with SF8545 and Skinsfan on Sun. It seems as if not that many ppl are going or they are just not posting about it. We do have several in our group so a meet would be fun. I would email you my cell phone # so you could get in touch with us when you get there but I am not a paying member anymore so I can't do that. If you are then e mail me first and I will respond with the #. Hope to catch you there. Kat

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 26, 2006 11:56

NCHOGRider41 write:
OK well I was hoping more would reply to this.. but anyways.. I was hoping to maybe set up a night, at SBB or somewhere, even DogHouse where maybe we could all meet for a few drinks and get to know others on BK... any ideas on what day, or where... Im going to be down there from the 3-8th... staying up in myrtle beach north end..

Sorry I haven't been on here much lately ! Dog House sounds great let me know a day and time and I will let the others know !

-V

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 24, 2006 04:39

whats goin on,,,theres only a week left,,,,,,,,,,,,

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 17, 2006 06:41

ok,,,i put up a forum for this,,but i
ll respond to yours,,i
m goin,,rollin in on tues, eve,,,a meet and greet sounds good to me,,let me know where and when,,,billy.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 13, 2006 05:34

NCHOGRider41 write:
Soooo the fall rally is coming up fast, anyone from bikerkiss going and interested in maybe getting some people together for a meet and greet night somewhere

Sounds great theres about 20 of us from BK going down ! Meet and Greet sounds awesome !

Vicki