Home > Biker Forums > Entertainment and Hobbies > Jazz\Fusion Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Jazz\Fusion
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 13, 2006 03:15

Some lover of Jazz\Fusion?!?

My favourite gruop are YELLOW JACKETS, they are from N.Y.!

I listen all kind of music but Jazz give me different sensation...
Whan I'm alone I love to wear my headphone, close my eyes and enjoy what a Chad Baker or a Miles Daves have to say by their instruments...It's a trip into the infinity!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 19, 2006 11:15

Dynamal write:

MrSbraz write:
Dynamal write:
If ya do a lot of riding alone and for distance....Dropkick Murphys will keep your blood boilin...oh ya...try their site...
the kids just shake their heads at me... tuff listenin to ol blue eyes at 80... are ya feelin me??

Mmm,I was talkin about fusion...they do punk rock!

sorry slick....didn't know you had rules

oops...sorry. Just got a bit excited when I saw Dropkick Murphy.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 19, 2006 06:18

Dynamal write:

MrSbraz write:
Dynamal write:
If ya do a lot of riding alone and for distance....Dropkick Murphys will keep your blood boilin...oh ya...try their site...
the kids just shake their heads at me... tuff listenin to ol blue eyes at 80... are ya feelin me??

Rules are made for to be breack!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 19, 2006 05:42

MrSbraz write:
Dynamal write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 18, 2006 09:14

Dynamal write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 17, 2006 15:09

Dynamal write:

smile2005 write:

Dynamal write:

Hey Dyna, I love Dropkick Murphy!! Believe it or not tho, I don't have a CD by them. I love their version of Amazing Grace. Aren't they from Boston? Do you like Flogging Molly? I bought a CD of theirs a few months back. When I'm out in NYC this weekend, I'm planning on seeing another Irish band that's going to be playing at a hotel a few blocks from our hotel & they're called The Prodigals. Excellent band! I saw The Prodigals last June at House of Guinness for their Gaelic Fest. I'm really excited to see them again & plus the concerts are free! Ok...that's just my two cents worth here...lol I just got excited a bit when I saw you mention Dropkick Murphy :)

..I knew I liked you for a reason Smile... I haunt the same places as one of the guys...and I have another friend that is retired from the MBTA that travels with them... I have a couple of their CD's that I have put on my MP3 player for long rides and I usually get caught in the truck playin their music a little loud at red lights.
kiss me i'm sh1tfaced is a favorite... what a laff riot...anyway I also like gaelic storm...have you heard of them. they play the irish festival here in the summer. they are a little more... ah...subdued.

Well thank you, Dyna! :)
Gaelic Storm? Yep, love them too! You know that they were the steerage band in the movie Titanic? You can't really see them except for one of the guys playing the spoons. I've seen Gaelic Storm a few times at Milwaukee's Irish Fest in August & I also went to see Gaelic Storm at my daughter's high school where the town's Performing Arts Center holds concerts in their auditorium. It was so strange seeing Gaelic Storm performing on the same stage that I had seen my daughter perform on since grade school with concerts & all through high school with band & choir concerts & then to graduate from high school! It was pretty awesome too then afterwards to be out in the hallway after the concert & meeting all of them in person! Gaelic Storm has played the last two years at Potawatomi in Milwaukee for St. Patrick's Day weekends & my favorite Milwaukee based Irish Celtic rock band, Reilly, opens for them. I haven't been able to get to one of their concerts yet but maybe they'll be playing again this year & I can. And compared to Dropkick Murphy & Flogging Molly? Yep, Gaelic Storm is a wee bit more subdued! lol But they still have lots of energy & are fun to watch.
For more mellow music, have you ever listened to Joanie Madden or Enya?
So you crank your music a bit too loud too while driving? lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 17, 2006 14:29

smile2005 write:

Dynamal write:

Hey Dyna, I love Dropkick Murphy!! Believe it or not tho, I don't have a CD by them. I love their version of Amazing Grace. Aren't they from Boston? Do you like Flogging Molly? I bought a CD of theirs a few months back. When I'm out in NYC this weekend, I'm planning on seeing another Irish band that's going to be playing at a hotel a few blocks from our hotel & they're called The Prodigals. Excellent band! I saw The Prodigals last June at House of Guinness for their Gaelic Fest. I'm really excited to see them again & plus the concerts are free! Ok...that's just my two cents worth here...lol I just got excited a bit when I saw you mention Dropkick Murphy :)

..I knew I liked you for a reason Smile... I haunt the same places as one of the guys...and I have another friend that is retired from the MBTA that travels with them... I have a couple of their CD's that I have put on my MP3 player for long rides and I usually get caught in the truck playin their music a little loud at red lights.
kiss me i'm sh1tfaced is a favorite... what a laff riot...anyway I also like gaelic storm...have you heard of them. they play the irish festival here in the summer. they are a little more... ah...subdued.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 17, 2006 11:57

Dynamal write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 17, 2006 11:08

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 17, 2006 09:56

Jazz, blues and Rock.
Anything but German opera!

I've been a dancer since I was a tiny thing, and music is the soundtrack of our lives.

Dancin'Irish

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 17, 2006 09:43

KinMonmouth write:
Not bad.. I'm into all kinds of music.

Ok Kim...
Is a different style of music that usually people listen...
If you like I can suggest you more gruops of this genre... :-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 17, 2006 09:09

Not bad.. I'm into all kinds of music.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 16, 2006 02:49

KinMonmouth write:
I just downloaded some of their stuff.. thanks..!

Good!!! Do you like it? :-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 15, 2006 12:22

I just downloaded some of their stuff.. thanks..!