Home > Biker Forums > Romance > What does forever mean to you! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
What does forever mean to you!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 13, 2004 07:06

Tell me what does forever mean to you? And does anyone know what forever feels like?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 07, 2008 15:05

Forever is as long as its good and as long as it is. We can't hope for forever because forever does not exist. If we take the good and enjoy the hell out of every moment; we won't worry about forever.
Enjoy life for what it throw your way - and when its over, find your next love in life.

margi

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 29, 2007 07:56

There are 2 ppl in a loving relationship. If my thoughts are always on how to make you happy and being there for you and your thoughts are on how to make me happy about being there for me then we both have a chance at BEING happy. And maybe...just maybe we'd have a shot at forever. But when one person believes that their needs are more important or they get locked in sefishness and cant look beyond themselves...then there is no chance at all of forever. IMHO.

Oh and folks...dont talk forever if all ya mean is "for right now" or "until I meet the next hottie online". I'd rather have it straight up then be lied to with false promises...wouldn't you?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 26, 2007 14:24

like the Universe...goes on...and on...and on...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 23, 2007 14:56

"Forever" means until the fun wears off. If it isn't fun, it is over.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 03, 2007 15:07

"Forever" to me, means being in a relationship in which the other party is all about herself: Me, me, me, me! and nobody else, and no matter how long the relationship is: 1 week or 50 years.
Maybe it just FEELS like forever! LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 31, 2007 20:09

Harleywriter write:
Forever means forever. You know, till death do we part, in sickness and health, poverty and wealth and so on. Nobody believes it anymore and if you don't believe it, you don't have to live it. Too much me, me, me in the world today. Just learned this in the past six months.

Re:

"meism" is rampant in society today, most of us looking for things, people, to get that" high"..i think the only true happiness is to know yourself, like yourself, change what u dont like of yourself, then , look at others from a different view....most dont realize or are ignoring we all wind up the same, some are on the voyage of self discovery, with its storms and calms, a voyage perhaps, without end. and maybe, just maybe,its why we ride, cause we know, theres a place, somewhere. we long to be...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 18, 2007 19:18

Forever means forever. You know, till death do we part, in sickness and health, poverty and wealth and so on. Nobody believes it anymore and if you don't believe it, you don't have to live it. Too much me, me, me in the world today. Just learned this in the past six months.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 17, 2007 22:46

Forever means nothing to me because of situations and people. You know what I mean.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 14, 2007 21:49

havfun write:
motorpsych0bich write:
If pennecillen doesnt cure it, lol, its forever!..hehe.. I think theres only one person youll forever be with, and thats yourself..

Re:

doggone it! I hate it when people say what i am trying to say using 2 sentences to my 20!frustratedwriter/philosopher that i am...smile...you go, girl!

Re:Im sure you can teach me things in my life time that you have experienced in yours, thats the beauty of it all.. Game point, noone truly wins.. :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 11, 2007 20:12

motorpsych0bich write:
If pennecillen doesnt cure it, lol, its forever!..hehe.. I think theres only one person youll forever be with, and thats yourself..

Re:

doggone it! I hate it when people say what i am trying to say using 2 sentences to my 20!frustratedwriter/philosopher that i am...smile...you go, girl!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 10, 2007 20:24

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 09, 2007 21:01

forever is the time between orgasm and when they shut the door on their way out..yes, its a sad joke, but it also describes the mindset of people today...,in the end, all you have is you, the corny old school truths have merit, be the best you you can be,find happiness in yourself, people will always let you down, and you will let others down, live in the moment, as nobly as you can, forever has no meaning. only you have meaning.i admit not always practicing what i preach, i give in to loneliness, heartbreak, pity sometimes. and i wallow in depression. but i know those times when i do the right thing, when i react with wisdom and maturity, at the expense of mine own ego, I can be proud of and love myself, whether anyone else cares or not. didnt mean to steal this thread, i just know that once I expected others to make me happy, FOREVER, and if you are looking for that kind of forever, where people never change or dissapoint you, it will only hurt you more and more.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 03, 2007 21:37

sounds to me like this lady has been on the bad receiviing end of a few "untruths". Hey sister.... I know its not much conselation... but if they cat count longer than it is in inches..... bank it that its a lie. My heart goes out to you...Ive been on the receiving end o it my damn self. Keep the rubber side down sister....
Doc

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 05, 2005 14:19

WINDSPIRIT50 write:

Bigbear2000 write:
As they lay in each other's arms, she asked; "Will you love me forever?"
He said "Yes" and he did.
As they fought their final round, she screamed "Why don't you go away forever!"
He said; "I will." and he did.
To me, forever is the oneness of self and diety, as you travel through space and time.
The husk you now wear, falls away like the stage of a rocket exiting the atmosphere, while the spirit continues on....forever.

Wow Bear....Nice! Very Nice!

DITTO MO!!! BigBear your great!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 05, 2005 11:03

Bigbear2000 write:
To me, forever is the oneness of self and diety, as you travel through space and time.
The husk you now wear, falls away like the stage of a rocket exiting the atmosphere, while the spirit continues on....forever.

Wow Bear....Nice! Very Nice!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 04, 2005 22:06

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 02, 2005 03:20

softail1999 write:

Bear6664 write:
forever , so far it is just a hollow promise , words without meaning , I'd settle for happiness one day at a time . The person that promises forever , today might be a different person down the road .

In certain terms Forever may be as you say, I agree.. But, Whats a relationship without hope of a forever? To me seems Meaningless...

I agree....Thanks!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 26, 2005 22:57

forever means till tomorrow!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 26, 2005 18:41

Roxie0215 write:
Someone can promose forever, but these days, it usually does'nt last.

The only "forever" I can count on is
spending eternity in Heaven with the one who created me and loves me unconditonally!

Roxie,Thats a promise WE all can count on... Unconditional love still exists-just have to connect... I know that for a fact!!!..