Home > Biker Forums > Romance > WHAT ATTRACTS YOU FIRST TO HIM OR HER Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
WHAT ATTRACTS YOU FIRST TO HIM OR HER
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 25, 2005 05:49

I start with eyes this is where you see the soul...if they are blue I'm lost....2nd their smile and then their heart.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 26, 2008 21:57

Internet dating is a fairly recent phenomenon and one that is either presented to you very professionally by worldwide dating agencies or by local hacks who are jumping on the dating bandwagon. In every industry there are the cheap and cheerful options, but where affairs of the heart are concerned, Internet dating is best selected carefully, this is an excellent dating site, here u can find live chats,excellent dating tips,straight and marvelous forum discussions,fun, and if u try there will a person already been waiting for you......iam sure about that

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 26, 2008 19:12

Everyone says the eyes, I say the smile and nice teeth. Nothing worse than none or bad teeth - turns me right off!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 26, 2008 09:44

This is a good question... It is what I call "something" We all have different looks that actracts us to someone but if a lady walks by and whatever that something is that makes me look twice, stop and go, Hummmmm? Then I know that she has it. If whatever she has cant at least make me look twice? Then I just keep on going...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 13, 2008 13:48

I go for the deepest brown eyes...if our eyes lock...I melt.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 02, 2008 15:46

Good Man here, Bad all the right ways behind close doors, 1959 Harley Panhead Custom, professional, presently make plenty enough money, I also like a woman to be both good and very bad as well. I am in Louisiana but moving to Pascagoula, Miss April 2008.

Will be buying a boat when I get settled to fish as well.

SO I NEED TO MEET SOMEONE THERE, go riding, show me around...

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 10, 2006 07:38

Yes dollface I know you would love to just turn it up a notch Tee Hee

Speedy you found me - ha ha
i knew it was a matter of time

Now your cooking............

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 10, 2006 06:27

jadeeyes write:
Its the personality that tells me what is got to be going on.

the "click click click sound that you hear when speaking ................

Re:

If you was a little closer Princess I got some click click click for you!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 09, 2006 12:57

Its the personality that tells me what is got to be going on.

the "click click click sound that you hear when speaking ................

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 27, 2006 05:30

I agree it's the eyes first, they tell me alot of what i need to know about a person..I just posted a message about what I look for in a mans profile and my comment was...Close up pics, with the shades off...I WANT TO SEE THOSE EYES, GUYS...then it's all the other aspects of that person, and how they blend together to make him who he is...

Always ride safe, Robin

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 20, 2006 05:03

Mandy2004 write:
I start with eyes this is where you see the soul...if they are blue I'm lost....2nd their smile and then their heart.

She must have great b oobs,lots of money, own a bar, love and do whatever I say. AND, b oobs, oh did I say that before??

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 19, 2006 06:31

SNJGal write:
well since the advent of online dating I would say the ability to write and speak in coherent sentences...lol. Since that is usually the first contact. Then (as a recent new guy can tell you) I look at the eyes. If the eyes smile with the mouth it is a very good thing. If there is humor and honesty in them even better. After that... the hands...love good hands cause they can say so much...even more than words at times. But over all it is the entire make up of the person that keeps me attracted.

This is a great question. For me it's many different things. I'm attracted to different types of women, but they all have certain things in common. No matter how hot they are (or think they are), if they can't keep up with me in a conversation, they're done. If they can hold my interest, make me laugh, make me think, and get my hormones going all at the same time, I'm all theirs. Nothing sexier than a smart woman with a sense of humor with nice curves to boot. There you have it. Short, tall, 40 pounds overweight or bang on, it's all about the mind. I'd rather take care of it myself than wake up next to a stupid woman, no matter what she looks like.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 18, 2006 22:55

First thing would be appearance.(No mustache, must have teeth) Second would be manorism(politeness, the ability to carry a conversation without interuption). And third, sense of humour. (Very important)Most important:
HONESTY!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 17, 2006 19:56

In the B K world: Being able to communicate your point, and having a sense of humor!!!!

In the real world: The posture in which he carries himself. Confidant, or not. Conceit, or not.

all are important weather they're first or not. But nothing can take the place of honesty and loyalty. If these don't exist, none of the firsts make any difference in my opinion.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 16, 2006 10:01

sense of humor and wit

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 07, 2006 09:53

I would have to say he will have to have a sense of humor. To be with someone like me he also needs to be in touch with life and not into himself.
Now the rest in this order
Communication, trust, honesty, his arms to hold me tight, his chest so I can lay on it and hear his heart beat knowing he is real and alive, his eyes the way they dance when you wake up with him watching you, and his lips as he smiles down at you.
Ok, I may have found that. We will see when we meet.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 06, 2006 09:27

Interesting enough, I start with the eyes, then the smile and if she laughs easily and must have a sense of humor.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 05, 2006 23:44

smile2005 write:
How faded?
Faded enough to look equally well on the Lady wearing them, as they would look lieing on my bedroom floor bathing in mornings first light....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 29, 2006 14:10

buggerbender write:
I naturally beautiful woman that is intelligent, and carries herself with confidence and style without arrogance will catch my attention every time.

Of course if every time she goes out in a faded pair of blue jeans the market price of denim jumps 10 points, that's definitely a bonus as well.

How faded?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 29, 2006 10:01

SNJGal write:
well since the advent of online dating I would say the ability to write and speak in coherent sentences...lol. Since that is usually the first contact. Then (as a recent new guy can tell you) I look at the eyes. If the eyes smile with the mouth it is a very good thing. If there is humor and honesty in them even better. After that... the hands...love good hands cause they can say so much...even more than words at times. But over all it is the entire make up of the person that keeps me attracted.

Well said K.
But don't forget the "looks". You know, the ones that need no verbal attachments.
I know what ya'll are thinkin... But, I mean all of em, including the lust ones.