Biker Forums > Message board > RE:UP W/THESE MEN Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
RE:UP W/THESE MEN
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 31, 2005 14:52

upstate----sounds good to me, we will have to work something out, getting nice out now.....

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 31, 2005 12:41

I checked out that Lonely rider on profiles he looks kinda mad in his pic. He don't look nice at all to me.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 31, 2005 09:08

hey all....thanks for the positive feed back---after i sent the post and after thinking about it, i wondered if i should of removed it-no one wants to hear other peoples dirty laundry-but i am glad i didn't, you all made me feel better about it all, because it really bumbed me out for a while....haven't heard from him, not really expecting to, maybe it's best that way..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 30, 2005 19:37

Angel ya got to stop holding back!!! Tell us how you really feel, c'mon let it all hang out!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 30, 2005 18:10

A "dog" knows no better than to accept a steak from a stranger...hopefully, being a man, you've evolved just a bit above animal stages? If not, you really should work on that! Sometimes, there are things that happen that are out of our control..big appetites need to be curbed...or you do if you are all that you can think of! :)

Lady...too many women dis their sisters! I think the b**ch that does this, should get her A kicked up between her perverbial shoulder blades..Ride safely Sister! :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 30, 2005 17:35

Love ur children more than u hate ur ex- but.....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 30, 2005 15:09

bea you are right about that

and you are understanding aobut the whole situation---only we can clean up our messes--and only he can clean up his

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 30, 2005 14:32

i know this is silly, but after thinking what i wrote, i just want to clarify things, and why i said what i said...we were hanging out, he has a step daughter who is 28, with a 10 year old mantality-from a accident of being thrown down the stairs...this guy met this women after the fact, fell in love with the little girl, and married the mom to help with the girl-after a few years- the wife/mom decides it's ruining her life and cant take it anymore and leaves them both...the divorce was never finalized because she threatened to take the girl away from him...he saved this girl and did wonders with her...well, a few months ago, the "wife" was evicted, lost her job and came knocking on his door, for a place to live for a bit...the little dgt only understood the mom was back, so he asked me what to do, told him he had to decide-after all in the girls mind it was her mom...well she did move in and take the girls room over, steal from her, lives of off them, ect...i had no problem with the situation-i understood it and didn't worry about it-trusted him-i knew there was no love loss, and the child, in her eyes had her mom back...well, things got bad and he told her to get the hell out, even gave her to money to do so, oh she did, for a week and partied, then back begging...even threatened to but the girl in a home, said it in front of her...she was so upset...i got close to the child and we hung out alot, she even asked me to be her mom...well, it was that situation he was angry about, not her askig me to be the mom, but the lady no leaving, and started yelling at me about it, so that is why i told him only he could remedy it, since the divorce was never finalized-the "wife" threatens to but the daughter away...that is what he was yelling at me about...i have been very understanding about it all, especially for the child, but something needed to be done...and only he could do it.....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 30, 2005 11:36

this can be part of the problem with long distant relationships

they say when the cats away the mice play!!!!!!!

i don't know the details of what went on--i wasn't a fly on the wall--buttttttt i will tell you this when i decided to move back to jersey--that decision was made the beginning of october my furniture was here mid nov i was here for 2 wks had to go back to ga and i was here totally mid dec

the idea of a long distant relationships--to me one party or the other has to make the move--self gratification only goes so far--lack of human touch leads to death in infants in the failure to thrive--and leads to the failure to thrive in relationships also

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 30, 2005 09:48

ya know what really sux? the ones that say "come take my heart" or "my heart belongs to you" or "you own my heart" then come to find out, "every" hole has part of the heart, and then neither party (i thought women stuck together)don't even tell ya about it so you don't look/or feel a fool. THATS WHAT SUX. be thankful the bastards don't ever or occasionally respond, evidently it wasn't supposed to be....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 30, 2005 09:02

MCM, as frustrating as it is, aren't you glad that you found out early what these guys were all about? No need to waste the time and energy it takes to stress about the loss.... count it a blessing in disguise. There are some really good guys here. Hold your head high and be patient. Good things come to those that wait..... so I have heard.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 30, 2005 04:31

I strap the roller skates to my knees and I am all set.

Ok I gotta get out riding, this cabin fever is really getting to me. lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 29, 2005 23:58

For every man on this board..there is a woman..and vice versa.

Even those who ride vespas...LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 29, 2005 20:41

Don't look at me I drve a Vespa

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 29, 2005 17:03

just do not judge all of us.you just have not met any true men.and met some women when it was time to meet the so call game played in.so these happens to the best of us.come on guys don't go out like that.stay your a s on the porch if you can't roll with the dolls.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 29, 2005 15:56

yo mama was a smart woman...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 29, 2005 10:20

2 way street darlin'. Same thing happens to us guys.