Biker Forums > Friendship > are Ya'll surviving the Hurricane/Tropical storms? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
are Ya'll surviving the Hurricane/Tropical storms?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 26, 2005 10:17

Weenie write:

Bigbear2000 write:
Well Michele, I was a bit disappointed in this storm. I sat out in my front yard astraddle a 12 foot plank, wearin my baggy swim suit and a bushy bushy blonde hairdo, waiting the big wave and yellin "Surf's up!" No surf and the neighbor's suspect that I might be nuts. : )
But I'm thankfull that there wasn't the damage predicted.

Oh my goodness, the visual I am getting here brother!!!

Exactly, Weenie...same here!!!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 26, 2005 05:55

Bigbear2000 write:
Well Michele, I was a bit disappointed in this storm. I sat out in my front yard astraddle a 12 foot plank, wearin my baggy swim suit and a bushy bushy blonde hairdo, waiting the big wave and yellin "Surf's up!" No surf and the neighbor's suspect that I might be nuts. : )

Oh my goodness, the visual I am getting here brother!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 26, 2005 04:05

Yup, the lure of the mega dollar has seen me in Alaska and various other places. Then (in my case) I realized that chasin the buck wasn't where it was at for me, but livin life to the fullest and seeing the desolate, but beautiful Works of the Great Artist, was.So I tossed the suit in the trash and went in search of friends, laughter,and fresh air. : )

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 25, 2005 03:41