Healing / Prayer Room Religion

• View author's info posted on Jul 14, 2014 15:11

I would like to request prayer for several things:

1.  That my daughter, Lara's heart, Would be softened, and that our Mother/Daughter relationship, would be restored, and

2.  That The Lord would send the right, Christian man, into my life, that enjoys driving a motorcycle. (For me to fall in love with, and ride with.

These two issues, are my deepest desires, and I'm believing in prayer, for them to come to pass.  

Thank you!  :-)

LESTA aka OKSunshine59 on Biker Kiss

Available only
    to logged in members

• 5Comments

• View author's info posted on Nov 05, 2006 05:52

I thought I'd share this prayer that was written by my seventeen yr old son..my son is Catholic, but take out the Hail Mary for those who aren't (me included),and it's a lovely prayer suited for most of us..

Lord we thank you for this great day and the opportunity to do your will not our own. We often forget that it is your will that shall be done not our own. We thank you for blessing us, even if we don't recognize the blessings you have bestowed on us. You gave up your only son to redeem the world of its sins, yet we don't show gratitude on a consistent basis. May you give us the strength to live out your message and forget the empty promises of temptation. For all you have done has been delivered in the form of truth to guide us back to you, our creator. May you mend our hearts of hatred, anxiety and stress to make Earth a bastion of charity not hate. May you give us the piece of mind to forget the faults of ourselves and our neighbors and let your light shine through our cracks of sin. May charity,justice and compassion fall upon the Earth to allow peace to prosper in our ?Culture of Death? that augments daily. We ask that you give us the courage to stand up for what is right in the name of justice not popularity,because in the end it is your will that must be done until you come again to separate the sheep from the goats. We pray that you lead all souls to heaven especially those who are most deserving of your mercy. In your name we pray the Hail Mary:

Haily Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee,
    Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus,
    Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners,
    now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
  • View author's info posted on Nov 04, 2006 20:04

Thank you for this thread...now I know why I felt drawn and directed here to this Forum. Please all contd in our own ways to support us all making it through another day.
  • View author's info posted on Oct 21, 2006 12:09

I'm not at liberty to say why, but harley62 needs prayer.
  • View author's info posted on Apr 23, 2006 17:56

I need prayer in order to obtain a new mortgage and a partner in life.

The mortgage I now have is a great share of my retired/disability pensions, it is an ARM.

I also need prayer for help in finding a good woman for marriage one day. I have been alone now for 8 years.

Thank you Lord for the prayers and youur healing powers Thank youu for Jesus.

Amen.
  • View author's info posted on Apr 12, 2006 08:32

Thanks for this thread, I believe it will bring some good to those who want and need it including myself.
    Have an awesome day/night,
    Dove
Follow - Email me when people comment