Home > Biker Forums > Friends > Is it weird??? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Is it weird???
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 15, 2005 12:55

I sent winks to some ladies in my area to be friends. Is that weird or is it ok? I don't want them to think I go both ways ya know!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 20, 2005 05:29

Hey girl, even if I am not in your area...feel free to contact me...I love to chat online! Dana Darling 66 and I am on y-a-

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 18, 2005 21:01

LovinLife66 write:
I sent winks to some ladies in my area to be friends. Is that weird or is it ok? I don't want them to think I go both ways ya know!

No, not weird at all, in fact I WISH there were others in my area...anyone...breathing??? that I could make friends with and hang out with...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 18, 2005 16:51

KinMonmouth write:
LovinLife66 write:

Nah... it's not weird. Unless of course ya sent em a KISS!! LOL Just keep posting you'll meet plenty in NY. Welcome to BK.

Thanks Kin...nah, no kissies yet lol!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 18, 2005 16:51

Xsunflower2005X write:
You sent me one and no...I don't think you swing both ways. I thought it was nice to try and meet others.

Thanks XSunlower...lol I wrote you this long email to BK address, and they sent me a "sorry you can't write emails" unless I $$$. Ugh. Thanks for the Wink back...I am writing you a message to your comment section...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 16, 2005 17:01

Thats how I met some really awesome women in here.... I didnt send them weeks but I sent messages...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 16, 2005 15:20

Thanks MIG!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 16, 2005 15:19

Hey Girl, wink away...I hope You find some run-around buddies! I wish I lived closer to Weenie & some others on this site! Where Angels Go...Trouble Follows!! Have Fun! Welcome to the site!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 16, 2005 15:04

Ok cool, thanks for the ok! I wasn't quite sure ya know! The more friends the merrier right?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 16, 2005 10:23

Absolutley not!....This is also a friends site....I have a lot of female friends on this site.....so wink away! And if you make it to the party in Jan you'll get to meet a lot of the women.....Mo

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 16, 2005 08:41

Wink away!

Can't have too many really good riding buddies.

Just because some people are skeered of a little communication doesn't mean we should stop communicating!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 16, 2005 07:10

I don't think it's weird to wink someone in your area.. even though I'm not in your area , your winks are always welcome here ....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 16, 2005 06:03

You sent me one and no...I don't think you swing both ways. I thought it was nice to try and meet others.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 16, 2005 03:21

LovinLife66 write:

Nah... it's not weird. Unless of course ya sent em a KISS!! LOL Just keep posting you'll meet plenty in NY. Welcome to BK.