Home > Biker Forums > Relationship > Where R the >.... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Where R the >....
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 04, 2005 18:11

Where R the hot biker men on Long Island?????? ok, cute would do... LOL, NYBikercowgirl is back from having fun with those Texas cowboys and ,and the other cowboys I met in Scottsdale, and now she wants a cowboy that rides an ironhorse too, but none to be found in NY> why? LOL
nah, I dated those want-a-b cowboys here in NY, but they are just want -a- b's .... but if you ride a harley and at least line dance a bit that would be kewl.....and ride horses , go to rodeos.... added bonus, teehee

well, it is greeeeeeeeeeat weather we are having so ride, ride , ride your harley.. Be safe!

Yeeeeehaw,
NYBikercowgirl ( Ldy_H)

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 25, 2006 05:33

WarHippy write:
Ldy_H write:
Where R the hot biker men on Long Island?????? ok, cute would do... LOL, NYBikercowgirl is back from having fun with those Texas cowboys and ,and the other cowboys I met in Scottsdale, and now she wants a cowboy that rides an ironhorse too, but none to be found in NY> why? LOL
nah, I dated those want-a-b cowboys here in NY, but they are just want -a- b's .... but if you ride a harley and at least line dance a bit that would be kewl.....and ride horses , go to rodeos.... added bonus, teehee

well, it is greeeeeeeeeeat weather we are having so ride, ride , ride your harley.. Be safe!

Yeeeeehaw,
NYBikercowgirl ( Ldy_H)

Real cowboys don't line dance, and that was told to me by a girl who teaches country dancing at one of the local country bars, which by the way, are about 10 miles away from Scottsdale. Opinions differ, but I've never met a real biker who'd trade his iron horse for a flesh and blood horse. Also, I've never met a real cowboy who'd live in Scottsdale. I imagine you'd find real cowboys who ride Harleys the same place you'd find supposed outlaw bikers who fly one patch while they wear a support patch with another name on it. Why don't they support their own club? Whoops! I just got opinionated.

Sheesh Getting Technical Aren
t we? lol justj/k :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 24, 2006 09:53

Ldy_H write:

Yeeeeehaw,
NYBikercowgirl ( Ldy_H)

Real cowboys don't line dance, and that was told to me by a girl who teaches country dancing at one of the local country bars, which by the way, are about 10 miles away from Scottsdale. Opinions differ, but I've never met a real biker who'd trade his iron horse for a flesh and blood horse. Also, I've never met a real cowboy who'd live in Scottsdale. I imagine you'd find real cowboys who ride Harleys the same place you'd find supposed outlaw bikers who fly one patch while they wear a support patch with another name on it. Why don't they support their own club? Whoops! I just got opinionated.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 11, 2006 18:35

Some are in the Westchester area of NY

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 15, 2005 07:16

You tell 'em Wildwilly,Yep, we're down here in the great state of TEXAS!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 13, 2005 15:28

Ldy_H write:

Yeeeeehaw,
NYBikercowgirl ( Ldy_H)

SAVE A HORSE RIDE A BIKER!!!!!!
I am waiting. Neighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 13, 2005 09:02

My first ride had four legs and a saddle, we got cowboys here in Michigan, but I lived in Hunington LI back in the 80's, like the country better, more room to ride, but the girls sure are pretty in NY!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 13, 2005 01:04

that is great!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 12, 2005 13:32

hehehehe

Go Raven!

DD

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 02, 2005 15:26

Got to agree with heritage... you wont be alone long at all... pick a guy you like the looks of and walk up and ask if he would take you for a ride... my money says he would be firing up his hog and making room for you faster than you can bat your eyes... I know I would... if that doesnt work, give me a shout and I'll drive down and let you ride with me...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 02, 2005 09:13

Lady the real Cowboys
are on the Prairie
"The Florida Prairie.
And Their not the Marrying Type.
I've only met two Real
Cowboys, their in they're Sixties.
Now How About the Modern-Day-Cowboy?
Ha ha!

SLB

Suspended,
I have dated two REAL cowboys here in NY..one originally from TExas... the other from here, but the one from here RIDES, does horse shows, does the rodeo ciruit soooooooooo nope your wrong. They are here, but got to search hard for um, LOL...otherwise I just find those want-A-B cowboys.,,,that think line dancing and riding a horse makes them a cowboy, > NOT!!!!
hey , a biker that line dances is good for me too.. :)
been there also, done that biker line dance relationship>so that is agreeable to deal with , hehhehehe.

well ya all have an AWESOME Labor Day Holiday, ride safe,
NYBikercowgirl

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 02, 2005 06:10

Labor Day weekend and Freeport should be rocking...I will be there!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 02, 2005 02:35

hey all im new to this, is there any one from the northwest on hear,

drop me a line mc001b2829 blueyounder couk

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 01, 2005 18:03

Nodey write:

Ldy_H write:
Hey Heritage,

Ya I know of all the places you mentioned> been there , done that!
BUT no cute men, ya bikes galore, but want cute men > LOL

AND your right NO cowboys on L.I. NO REAL ones that is...I dated 2 want a - b- cowboys I know that real ones are not here , but hey, maybe one is hiding here someplace .. teehee

Ldy_H,I'm thinking if you want a real cowboy,you may have to make a lifestyle change. You know,moving to where the cowboys are? Drastic times call for drastic measures

Ok,what happened to my smilies??????? Soneone stole them and I want them back!!!!!!!!

Lady the real Cowboys
are on the Prairie
"The Florida Prairie.
And Their not the Marrying Type.
I've only met two Real
Cowboys, their in they're Sixties.
Now How About the Modern-Day-Cowboy?
Ha ha!

SLB

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 01, 2005 12:03

Ldy_H write:
Hey Heritage,

AND your right NO cowboys on L.I. NO REAL ones that is...I dated 2 want a - b- cowboys I know that real ones are not here , but hey, maybe one is hiding here someplace .. teehee

Ldy_H,I'm thinking if you want a real cowboy,you may have to make a lifestyle change. You know,moving to where the cowboys are? Drastic times call for drastic measures

Ok,what happened to my smilies??????? Soneone stole them and I want them back!!!!!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 31, 2005 13:06

Hey Heritage,

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 25, 2005 10:53

FastFurious1 write:
Nodey, what's wrong with you? You're tougher than that! We run with bikers girl! Do exactly what the guys do-go in the door, get a beer, look around and see who, I mean what, you want to do! Have fun and enjoy the place you're at! If you don't meet anyone, so what-you had fun and didn't have to mess up the bedsheets!

g/f the Nodster does that she's just being polite about it....don't forget she runs with the squirrel and where not tamed!!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 25, 2005 10:07

Nodey write:

FastFurious1 write:
Nodey, what's wrong with you? You're tougher than that! We run with bikers girl! Do exactly what the guys do-go in the door, get a beer, look around and see who, I mean what, you want to do! Have fun and enjoy the place you're at! If you don't meet anyone, so what-you had fun and didn't have to mess up the bedsheets!

Lol! OMG,I'm not going to bike night to take a romp in the sheets.

But thanks for your suggestion.

The hardest part of being Nodey is that she's the only person on the planet who doesn't know that she is a 19 on a scale of 1 to 10!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 25, 2005 09:31

FastFurious1 write:

Lol! OMG,I'm not going to bike night to take a romp in the sheets.

But thanks for your suggestion.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 24, 2005 06:12