who I've met on here how about who you've met? Biker Articles

• View author's info posted on Dec 12, 2005 at 13:40

Bigbear2000 write:
    Well, I've met LdyTx. She is a fantastic person . (She's also a se*xy little hoot) but don't tell her I said so) LOL

Ah Jess, you make me blush. Stop lookin at my ash! You're so bad. (how do you want that payment) Thank you sweetie for the wonderful compliment.
  • View author's info posted on Dec 12, 2005 at 12:34

Well, I've met LdyTx. She is a fantastic person . (She's also a se*xy little hoot) but don't tell her I said so) LOL
  • View author's info posted on Dec 10, 2005 at 13:25

I have been on here for about 6 months and have met and rode with several of the men. Talked to a lot of both male and female.Who knows maybe somewhere down the line I will meet the love of my life, but if I don't I will still enjoy meeting and talking to everyone.
  • View author's info posted on Dec 10, 2005 at 12:43

Hi, I have been on here only a month but have met some great friends. I did meet one guy in person for a bout 5 min. It was no love connection but he is still a very nice man that I would call friend. I think you get out of something whatever it is you are putting into it.

It would be great to meet "The One" if there is such a thing. But I actually am having more fun meeting friends and knowing that when I travel there are people in all these states that have warm feelings for me and I for them.

We have common interests and Bikers are, for the most part, a rare breed of humans who have a special sense of genuiness. They are candid, honest, upfront and tough as nails...Like me :-)A sense of loyalty that is unmatched and I find that they make better friends. Friendships that last a life-time instead of a season.

Hope to get to know you better. Happy Hunting!!
  • View author's info posted on Dec 10, 2005 at 03:28

It was hard at first for me. Like the name suggests, it is first and foremost a dating site and I'm a married man. But there seemed to be something that told me to stick with it and be honest. A "let's see what happens" attitude.

I have met some fine folks in person at a gathering. I feel I have made some true friends from that bunch. People I'll ride down and see when Summer comes back to the Northland. People I'll meet at a rally or a ride.

I've got a few pen pals that I enjoy writing to back and forth and have found others that share many similar interests besides motorcycles. People I can talk to and they respond and talk to me.

Once I passed the roadblocks of folks wonderin' why I'm on here and figgerin' if I can be trusted, it was easy. One gal even asked someone if I was "OK" to talk to. When the person she asked told her I was OK, she e ma iled and that was that.

When you go to a rally and sit around and BS w/ strangers, you're makin' friends and it's the same thing here, pretty cool I think.

I haven't looked for or met "Mr. or Mrs. Right For Me" on here, but I have met real compassionate caring people. I think you can't have enough friends in this world.
Follow - Email me when people comment