Home > Biker Forums > Romance > What's *HOT* and what is *NOT* Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
What's *HOT* and what is *NOT*
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 08, 2005 17:18

We all have our ideas and opinions on what is HOT and what is NOT and the topic is endless.... can be about the opposite sex, romance, bikes, sports, life, people, places things....you name it.

I want to start out with what is NOT...

Having a guy flash you shots of his body parts when you have never laid eyes on him and have never met him is definitely NOT!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 07, 2008 15:13

Hot is the excitement of a mans personality and getting to know his character. Then, whats hot is a man that wants make his woman feel good. To me that is knowing how to communicate and be a good lover. Nothings better than a man that a wants to please his partner before himself. Thats hot. Lastly, Hot is a good hard body. he he he

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 29, 2005 16:28

"Careful there beautiful. Jerry's already said he was a professional (and I bet a damn good one) so he's likely to use power tools on you to get the job done quick and right. Now a Yankee craftsman amateur is more likely to spend hours hand rubbing a nice oil into your special piece"..............

That's where the "Professional Husband" comes into play, lady's already got nice oil in her, you just gotta know how to bring it to the surface, make her eye's tear up and roll to the back of her head, make her heart stop a moment or two, laying there without breathing Before you even start to make serious love. Damnit, never had a chance to learn how to just screw a woman, I always got to make such a big friggin deal outta it all the time.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 29, 2005 15:59

jadeeyes write:

speedyjerry write:

jadeeyes write:

speedy jerry write:

jadeeyes write:

speedyjerry write:

jadeeyes write:

speedyjerry write:

jadeeyes write:
Far from Poor and deprived!

.......................Yes Dear!.....

LOL Speed :)

Trip to Florida might do you some good Little Lady, might disappoint some a them Yankee boys when you get back home though and got to tell them how a Professional Husband does it.

And I would tell them too!!!!!!!!!

If you ever went back, but then, I might just decide to Keep You.

Thank you Jerry What a nice Pic much better than that rice rocket its kewl but your face is better!

That's my favorite saw! lol..........
Are you tryin to get sweet on me?

Careful there beautiful. Jerry's already said he was a professional (and I bet a damn good one) so he's likely to use power tools on you to get the job done quick and right. Now a Yankee craftsman amateur is more likely to spend hours hand rubbing a nice oil into your special piece.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 29, 2005 12:11

speedyjerry write:

jadeeyes write:

speedyjerry write:

jadeeyes write:

speedyjerry write:

jadeeyes write:

speedyjerry write:

jadeeyes write:

Trip to Florida might do you some good Little Lady, might disappoint some a them Yankee boys when you get back home though and got to tell them how a Professional Husband does it.

Thank you Jerry What a nice Pic much better than that rice rocket its kewl but your face is better!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 29, 2005 11:34

jadeeyes write:

speedyjerry write:

jadeeyes write:

speedyjerry write:

jadeeyes write:

speedyjerry write:

jadeeyes write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 29, 2005 04:42

speedyjerry write:

jadeeyes write:

speedyjerry write:

jadeeyes write:

speedyjerry write:

jadeeyes write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 29, 2005 04:20

blondeharleygirl write:
Can we get some candle wax in somewhere, huh? Can we?

Please be careful where you drip BHG!
OUCH!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 29, 2005 03:30

jadeeyes write:

speedyjerry write:

jadeeyes write:

speedyjerry write:

jadeeyes write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 28, 2005 16:58

LadyVulcan write:

We all have our ideas and opinions on what is HOT and what is NOT and the topic is endless.... can be about the opposite GENDER romance, bikes, sports, life, people, places things....you name it.
JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SAY HI..I LIVE IN NORTHERN CAL. ALSO AND RIDE AN 800 KAW , VULCAN...
I want to start out with what is NOT...

Having a guy flash you shots of his body parts when you have never laid eyes on him and have never met him is definitely NOT!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 28, 2005 09:14

speedyjerry write:

jadeeyes write:

speedyjerry write:

jadeeyes write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 28, 2005 07:02

jadeeyes write:

speedyjerry write:

jadeeyes write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 28, 2005 06:20

speedyjerry write:

jadeeyes write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 28, 2005 03:26

jadeeyes write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 27, 2005 20:47

What is hot? A beautiful woman, with a smile to die for, in a pair of high heels! Add a beautiful head of hair? Forgetaboutit!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 27, 2005 20:15

Can we get some candle wax in somewhere, huh? Can we?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 27, 2005 19:55

jadeeyes write:

Darlin write:

speedyjerry write:

eclipsecoach write:

speedyjerry write:
HOT!..................................
When my gal would bring me lunch at work, no one around, wearing a skirt with no panty's. Making her wet without saying a word, just from exchanging glance's. Long kisses to the inside top's of her legs and Rim Jobbin with everything I got forever while watching her face anguish, eye's rolling back, shortage of breath waiting, begging for some sort of penetration someplace. The feel of her trembling body from her multiple immediate orgasms as soon as I enter into the zone of hot flowing juice's. Drifting off into paradise after, wrapped tight around each other embracing knowing two have become one...
........................................Not..................I got to make this big friggin deal out of it all the time and want to spend forever with her.

Jerry, i'm laughing so hard that I spilled my drink all over myself. The middle of that sounded like you were at one with your bike! I was thinking of my V-twin.........oh baby!

Sorry, didn't mean to get You wet.

LMAO........

And then he woke up!

Don't like when that happens.....
But better than living a nightmare!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 27, 2005 18:32

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 27, 2005 12:51

"And then he woke up!".....Miss Jade...
You poor thing, does someone need some Professional Husband Hints?.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 27, 2005 10:54

Darlin write:

speedyjerry write:

eclipsecoach write:

speedyjerry write:
HOT!..................................
When my gal would bring me lunch at work, no one around, wearing a skirt with no panty's. Making her wet without saying a word, just from exchanging glance's. Long kisses to the inside top's of her legs and Rim Jobbin with everything I got forever while watching her face anguish, eye's rolling back, shortage of breath waiting, begging for some sort of penetration someplace. The feel of her trembling body from her multiple immediate orgasms as soon as I enter into the zone of hot flowing juice's. Drifting off into paradise after, wrapped tight around each other embracing knowing two have become one...
........................................Not..................I got to make this big friggin deal out of it all the time and want to spend forever with her.

Jerry, i'm laughing so hard that I spilled my drink all over myself. The middle of that sounded like you were at one with your bike! I was thinking of my V-twin.........oh baby!

Sorry, didn't mean to get You wet.

LMAO........

And then he woke up!