Home > Biker Forums > Friends > Katrina Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Katrina
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 10, 2005 12:47

My heart goes out to those who have been affected one way or another by this tragedy. I am not religious but I will say a prayer that in the long haul everyone and everything gets better.

And to those awesome heroes unsung and otherwise you have my love and admiration for the work you have done, do and will do.

A Canadian

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 11, 2005 21:19

Roxie0215 write:
The news tends to focus on only the bad parts of every story, but alot of good has come out of this tragegy. People always rise to the ocassion and help thier fellow man. My entire family fled fron New Orleans and are now scattered about, I hope we can all reunite soon.
I missed them and hope they can return safely and pick up the pieces.

Bless your heart, Roxie. I hope they all are accounted for and everyone knows where everyone is.

Won't that be a great family get-together! Please keep us posted on how they are. If any are in the Austin area, let me know and I'll certainly do what I need to do for them.

I'm not just saying that either. I mean it.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 11, 2005 20:36

The news tends to focus on only the bad parts of every story, but alot of good has come out of this tragegy. People always rise to the ocassion and help thier fellow man. My entire family fled fron New Orleans and are now scattered about, I hope we can all reunite soon.
I missed them and hope they can return safely and pick up the pieces.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 10, 2005 20:10

I'm with you on that note.

I firmly believe something good comes out of everything, no matter how bad it may seem at the time. I look forward to hearing the happy stories that will surface, such as those who found love, a new career, a new outlook on life, etc., that they otherwise would have never found had it not been for this devastation.

Just think of all the new friendships being formed, the new loves being found, and the opportunities to see other parts of the country that some would have never seen.

May those of New Orleans and surrounding areas hit, find much peace, love, and happiness.