Home > Biker Forums > Relationship > Older Women Younder Men? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Older Women Younder Men?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 06, 2006 08:22

older woman and younger man.. what a great concept.. :-) to me. . age is only a number , it's the person that counts , so if you base a relationship on age you're missing out ... and that opinion has nothing to do with the fact that the woman I like is older than me.. as long as two people make each other smile and make each other feel good about themself , who cares what age they are.. as long as they're both legal... lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 04, 2006 18:15

I am a new member and am delighted to find this web site! and then to find this topic!
I'm 52 years young and the past few years I've noticed that there are more younger men out there that are so turned on by us older women.
Ive dated as young as 30, but the reality of it is, it's temporary, especially if they've never been married or never had kids.
For now I'm my own soulmate, and am happy with my life. when the time comes to settle down, he'll certainly be someone who's eye's are failing a bit, has a tummy, a little snow on the roof, loves to ride and loves me to pieces.
(just tried to upload my picture, guess I have to wait for my profile to be approved)
Roseanna

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 30, 2005 21:57

thunderunderme write:

zed1 write:
thunderunderme write:
I know who...

Hey thunder,my knees are still quivering and they are on the floor,got any cures???????.....

Why yes I do....You need to fly a retired nurse (me) to Australia (along w/her scoot) so that she could help you get up and then take very good care of you with her excellant and experienced bedside manner. Know what? That would cure the both of us. LMAO

I do hope you have knee pads on...

Hey Thunder I think they are starting to rise...the knees that is.....ok what does it cost to fly a bike out to Aussie land.........

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 30, 2005 15:22

DoubleDelight write:
worfstar write:
but sometimes people can be set in their ways as well and older men or my age expect me to be less practical and more sexy and then i run and hide, because it makes me sad...
sorry thats a bit depressing isnt it lol

Warstar: Re:The one part of your post I quoted above: Less practical? hmm...
When it truly feels 'right' and plenty of communication has taken place, the feelings are either there or not there, in my experience. You seem to be WISE in what you posted, if I am reading you correcly. This takes intelligence, good instincts, information and time for experience. Sad it takes time at my age (49), but it does. Sounds to me like you are doing what's healthy for you and the right partner will love that about you and not push!
and, if a guy does not know how to court you and pleasure you at this age, and doesn't immediately respond to 'important preferences', they are untrainable. In which case, Nexxxt!
Hugs for your sadness, support and respect to you for walking your own personal talk.
DD

you are so right DD and thanks for your kind words I like the Nexxxxt bit especially lol
justy keep riding eh!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 30, 2005 08:10

zed1 write:
thunderunderme write:
I know who...

Hey thunder,my knees are still quivering and they are on the floor,got any cures???????.....

Why yes I do....You need to fly a retired nurse (me) to Australia (along w/her scoot) so that she could help you get up and then take very good care of you with her excellant and experienced bedside manner. Know what? That would cure the both of us. LMAO

I do hope you have knee pads on...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 30, 2005 03:31

thunderunderme write:
I know who...

**hehehehehe** I thought you probably would, sis. **g**

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 29, 2005 21:34

thunderunderme write:
I know who...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 29, 2005 21:03

I know who...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 29, 2005 20:01

DoubleDelight write:

thunderunderme write:

1viking1 write:
DoubleDelight write:
1viking1 write:
DoubleDelight write:
Viking:

DD, see my last message...**g**hehehe** Viking

Got an older woman in mind Viking?
*g*

Ah yeah, just one...just one. **g**

You talkin' bout me...BWAHAHAHA! Love ya pal...(giggle, wink)

Hehehe
OK, VIKING=Enquiring female minds wanna know! Speak up Big Boy. Or, is it a secret that only the object of your affections knows for sure and will blush and long for you when they see you posting this?
Hehe (this is so fun!)
DD

**grins** Ah, DD, she no doubt won't read this posting...although she's a member here, she hasn't been here in ages...she's much more active on a message board "elsewhere," ie., the other joint that we all know.

Read a few threads there...and it'll become quite obvious. I've already been privately emailed by a friend who noticed it. **laffin**

Viking

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 29, 2005 19:54

thunderunderme write:

1viking1 write:
DoubleDelight write:
1viking1 write:
DoubleDelight write:
Viking:

*g*

Okay, two instead of one! **grins** Love ya too sis!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 29, 2005 16:56

thunderunderme write:

1viking1 write:
DoubleDelight write:
1viking1 write:
DoubleDelight write:
Viking:

*g*

Hehehe
OK, VIKING=Enquiring female minds wanna know! Speak up Big Boy. Or, is it a secret that only the object of your affections knows for sure and will blush and long for you when they see you posting this?
Hehe (this is so fun!)
DD

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 29, 2005 16:53

worfstar write:
but sometimes people can be set in their ways as well and older men or my age expect me to be less practical and more sexy and then i run and hide, because it makes me sad...

Warstar: Re:The one part of your post I quoted above: Less practical? hmm...
When it truly feels 'right' and plenty of communication has taken place, the feelings are either there or not there, in my experience. You seem to be WISE in what you posted, if I am reading you correcly. This takes intelligence, good instincts, information and time for experience. Sad it takes time at my age (49), but it does. Sounds to me like you are doing what's healthy for you and the right partner will love that about you and not push!
and, if a guy does not know how to court you and pleasure you at this age, and doesn't immediately respond to 'important preferences', they are untrainable. In which case, Nexxxt!
Hugs for your sadness, support and respect to you for walking your own personal talk.
DD

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 29, 2005 12:11

1viking1 write:
DoubleDelight write:
1viking1 write:
DoubleDelight write:
Viking:

*g*

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 28, 2005 15:59

DoubleDelight write:
1viking1 write:
DoubleDelight write:
Viking:

*g*

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 28, 2005 15:24

sometimes i feel sooooo old all men look younger and then i get on my bike and dont care how old i am or that i am on my own because i can still ride my bike but i prefer men my own age or close to because they already trained lol (not meaning to disrespect anyone) but sometimes people can be set in their ways as well and older men or my age expect me to be less practical and more sexy and then i run and hide, because it makes me sad...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 28, 2005 09:42

that would SUK!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 28, 2005 09:15

I just don't want anyone asking him if Im his mom. That is simply "unacceptable." My children have to be younger than him as well... lol!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 27, 2005 07:18

DoubleDelight write:
cbrmanf4 write:
and to be with a younger person of the opposite gender is good for a short time but depending on the age gap society will always frown upon the ages so to me a lass that is close to my age is the best way not only the age but they seem to know wot they want in a man and a younger one is still fining out what they want

Frowning society doesn't bother me. I am weird in a good kind of way and 'society' will group think as it will. Being true to ones self and being good to all and sundry is a rewarding life inho.
I loved how you use the word lass, reminds me of Ireland.
And, what i have experienced as well as heard from others: The micorcosm that is created by 2 people is special to them. Anyone outside of that circle never knows exactly how the couple are inside of that. That is one way that others can have difficulty understanding the dynamics from the outside. With an age difference, you know how there can be many minor glitches with knowing the music, politics, history, current events of the age, hairslyes, even nomenclature and slang can be different. This can create frustration and a feeling of unwanted distance.
Donthcha' think?
DD

In my experience....Yes.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 26, 2005 21:58

cbrmanf4 write:
and to be with a younger person of the opposite gender is good for a short time but depending on the age gap society will always frown upon the ages so to me a lass that is close to my age is the best way not only the age but they seem to know wot they want in a man and a younger one is still fining out what they want

Frowning society doesn't bother me. I am weird in a good kind of way and 'society' will group think as it will. Being true to ones self and being good to all and sundry is a rewarding life inho.
I loved how you use the word lass, reminds me of Ireland.
And, what i have experienced as well as heard from others: The micorcosm that is created by 2 people is special to them. Anyone outside of that circle never knows exactly how the couple are inside of that. That is one way that others can have difficulty understanding the dynamics from the outside. With an age difference, you know how there can be many minor glitches with knowing the music, politics, history, current events of the age, hairslyes, even nomenclature and slang can be different. This can create frustration and a feeling of unwanted distance.
Donthcha' think?
DD

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 26, 2005 21:29

1viking1 write:
DoubleDelight write:
Viking:

*g*