Home > Biker Forums > New to the site! > New to site --Hello! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
New to site --Hello!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 14, 2005 08:01

Hi all. My name is Colleen. This is my first post. I look forward to connecting with great people here, making new friends, and possibly creating a LTR with another Rider.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 15, 2005 16:46

Hi Colleen,
Hope ur doing well..Welcome to BK!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 15, 2005 10:44

Hi!
Thanks for the hellos!
I am also just starting a new life since my 18 yr. old moved out.
Carpe Diem!!
I already met a nice local guy from the site. He responded to my wink right after I joined. He was a perfect gentleman and likes to ride safe, and FAST. ! We went for a fantastic ride yesterday to Cold Springs Tavern taking the back roads all the way. Gorgeous ride, all nature, very little traffic.Live music, great BBQ, lots of bikers and a few friends to say hi and chat. I love the eclectic mix of bikers I see whenever I go to the local H O T spots.
I never even knew this site existed and am thrilled to be connecting with Bike lovers on line. I have had a great time reading a bunch of the posts and there are a bunch of great people here!
I have a question: I am short, 5'2" and am having a hell of a time finding a bike that will fit me. I need cush for my tush due to neck problems. The only thing I have found so far that fits is a 750 Honda. Sounds pretty good with new pipes. Ladies: any ideas? I am just beginning a new life after raising my son and am starting @ square one financially, so I can't get the Harley I would like to get due to the high cost.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Colleen

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 15, 2005 08:43

Hiya Colleen, I'm new here too!! Looks like fun though don't it!!

I'm just starting out - kids just left home and now I have the cash to finally get a bike (or two)!! Whoo Hoo today is the first day of the rest of my life - as always!!
Good luck with the site hon!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 15, 2005 08:17

Hi Colleen welcome to BK lots of great folks here enjoy the ride