Home > Biker Forums > Message board > Guys who are total jerks Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Guys who are total jerks
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 27, 2006 16:45

Where the heck did this old thing come from? It was dead and buried!!

It was supposed to be dead, deleted and buried. It also looks different from what I remember.

I do NOT believe in naming people in open forum. There are plenty of boys and girls who do jerky things intentionally or unintentionally. Let this thread die please!

sheesh!
DD

(There is NO list, etc)

ok

Colleen

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 10, 2006 16:37

Eye_m_no_angel write:
IrishRoseCA write:
Eye_m_no_angel write:
I saw the topic "Guys who are total jerks" and figured I'd better sign up here...

There you go, making me laugh again! You...a total jerk, I think NOT!
I can see you have been having a great time getting to some of the summer meets. Wish you and your lady the best.

DD

Hey, but I was SERIOUS!

Well, only you know for sure. You have never been jerky to me, so I can only see the positive. Feel free to keep it that way! grin.

DD

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 08, 2006 05:24

IrishRoseCA write:
Eye_m_no_angel write:
I saw the topic "Guys who are total jerks" and figured I'd better sign up here...

I can see you have been having a great time getting to some of the summer meets. Wish you and your lady the best.

DD

Hey, but I was SERIOUS!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 07, 2006 08:07

FLBiker714 write: I hope you all have a great day and leave this bitter attitude behind, it serves absolutely no purpose.

Yes, let's all enjoy and write about the good stuff in life, cause it's too short and sweet to waste in crapola! Flabiker:Hope you have a great week and happy riding!

DD

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 07, 2006 08:04

Eye_m_no_angel write:

DD

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 07, 2006 06:07

Why not change the name of this thread to "Beware!! Angry, bitter women ahead!" Do you really think you're going to get anywhere posting stuff like this? Who wants to date a woman with that kind of attitude? Why not go join up with Gloria Steinam and just immasculate every man you meet? Meanwhile, I'm going back to the other side of the site where there's a whole lot less negative energy. And if you want to read an interesting post with some real meaning to it, go to Romance and read Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves. I hope you all have a great day and leave this bitter attitude behind, it serves absolutely no purpose.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 06, 2006 20:02

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 27, 2006 16:52

FRMRNYCKAT write:
hey colleen,

as for harleybikerforever...i found him on another site using a diffrent name.i e-mailed him and asked him who he wanted to be that day.....so any women in mass beware......have a great day all

I do not know this guy and can only say: Many people have different profiles ie names on different sites and may have used a different name for a number of reasons. This thread has not been in action for a year and I do not believe in naming people in open forum. It is sad that people will be unkind.

Kindness is the final word...

DD

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 24, 2006 06:43

hey colleen,

as for harleybikerforever...i found him on another site using a diffrent name.i e-mailed him and asked him who he wanted to be that day.....so any women in mass beware......have a great day all

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 01, 2005 22:08

A couple of names come to mind DD and we already talked about that in private. ;) There are good and there are bad out there. Just use your better judgement. You are a smart cookie.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 01, 2005 21:11

HarleyChic1 write:

speedyjerry write:

Nodey write:

HarleyChic1 write:

Nodey write:

FRMRNYCKAT write:
STAY AWAY FROM HARLEYBIKER4EVER, HE'S A STUCK UP SNOB. ALL BECUSE U DON'T HAVE A PHOTO LISTED. HAS A MAJOR ATTITUDE PROBLEM. HE IS IN MASS AND JUST LOOKING TO GET LAID..............

Lol..aren't we ALL looking to get laid??????????

Ok ok. Before everyone gets all in an uproar, I am JUST kidding!

Yup we're all lookin for the same thing.

we know your not joking Nodey...LOL
"come on tell the truth now"

Don't forget I've already been Johnsonized. hehe..... we'll get the truth out of ya.

Lol! Can't I just pretend to be sweet and innocent HarleyChic?

You two's about as innocent as a mound of red ants.

ssshhh "Jerry don't be spreading our secret around"....... lol

innocent hah!
Your all about as Innocent
as I am. I'm not so Innocent
just look at my new photo.
See the snear on my face?
Yes I appear younger don't I?
I shaved ten years off my Face.
Ha ha!
Peace

SLB

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 31, 2005 05:19

Gday Colleen

yes there are plenty of players, guess we just take it easy and be very careful, the net has been a hell of a learning experience for me, live and learn is all we can do and try not to let your heart go easily, I know thats hard cause some of them are good, I have learned now to take in the early warning signs, just dont close your heart completely girl, there will be one good man there who will treat you like a Queen.

all the best
Karin
~~~
Karin,
Thanks for the kind words. A new thread of the warning signs might be a good idea!
OpenHeartedInVenturaCA
p.s. I almost moved to Australia in my early 20s. Still haven't visited! Someday...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 21, 2005 18:31

DoubleDelight write:
Hey ladies:
If anyone knows of any guys who are users and abusers here on the site in So Cal: Please post their names!
I am new to the site and forewarned is a very happy thing!
I have been through the mill on regular dating sites and life is way too short for users and abusers!
Little Miss Gullible had NO idea so many men were users and posers. I'm not overly bitter, just careful now and I proceed with *caution.
Best,
Colleen

Gday Colleen

yes there are plenty of players, guess we just take it easy and be very careful, the net has been a hell of a learning experience for me, live and learn is all we can do and try not to let your heart go easily, I know thats hard cause some of them are good, I have learned now to take in the early warning signs, just dont close your heart completely girl, there will be one good man there who will treat you like a Queen.

all the best
Karin

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 16, 2005 19:14

Nodey write:

HarleyChic1 write:

Nodey write:

FRMRNYCKAT write:
STAY AWAY FROM HARLEYBIKER4EVER, HE'S A STUCK UP SNOB. ALL BECUSE U DON'T HAVE A PHOTO LISTED. HAS A MAJOR ATTITUDE PROBLEM. HE IS IN MASS AND JUST LOOKING TO GET LAID..............

Don't forget I've already been Johnsonized. hehe..... we'll get the truth out of ya.

You two's about as innocent as a mound of red ants.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 16, 2005 18:51

HarleyChic1 write:

Nodey write:

FRMRNYCKAT write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 16, 2005 16:42

FRMRNYCKAT write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 16, 2005 16:29

its kinda a two way street out here to many playa
s on both sides but you live and learn thats what makes us better besides it was a lot of fun getting to find out

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 16, 2005 12:08

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 16, 2005 12:04

sunkissdms write:

Bear6664 write:
look out for that guy Bear , he's a clown and I hear a real player .

They say once you get a taste for him it is all over and no other guys will ever be able to satisify you again so stear clear of that one .

HaHa.. Bear.. Like I said.. Ladies Killer.

LMAO! Already?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 16, 2005 10:03

Thw sweet taste of Bear is from all of the honey he's been eating!