Home > Biker Forums > Motorcycle events > Biker Image Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Biker Image
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 28, 2006 16:39

I am so disappointed at this site. All I see are rednecks, blue collars, freaks and trashes. One thing all you folks have in common is Harley. This society would be so much better without your freaks.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 29, 2006 22:19

What Every Biker Should Know
The two-wheeled code of the west
It used to be that all bikers shared a common bond, an unspoken code of ethics and behavior that transcended words and was built on actions. There was never a bible written on this Biker's Code of the West and there was no need for such to me. But the times are a-changin' and there seems to be a lot of new riders out there. These days the riders you see blastin' down the tarmac are just as likely to be clad in shorts and sneakers as jeans and engineer boots. And the roughest, toughest-looking biker you pull up next to could be your doctor or lawyer and may be wearin' a Rolex watch under his leathers. There's nothing wrong with that, so long as these new riders learn the Code of the West just as we old-timers did.

Being a biker used to be about using your creativity to take a basket case old hawg and using only grit and ingenuity, turning it into a one of a kind eye dazzler, then risking your life on the asphalt on a bike you made yourself out of pride. Bikers wore leather and grease because they knew cagers would just as soon run them down as look at them, so they had to be intimidating. We were a breed unto ourselves with no union, no support group, and in many cases, no family (they threw us out). We had to make it in the world of our own, against all rules, against mainstream society, and against all odds. You know, we survived and prospered because of the Biker Code of the West and we never took shit from anybody. As an old scooter tramp named Jug once said, "It's every tramp's job to school the young. How else are they gonna know a Panhead from a bed pan?" With that in mind, we bring you a primer on the basic two-wheeled Code of the West. Take heed, brothers and sisters, for our Code is a hallowed one filled with honor and loyalty, the likes of which have not been since the days of knighthood.

The Biker Commandments
Don't take any shit. Be kind to woman, children and animals, but don't take any bullshit. This is an essential part of being a biker. It has to do with respect and honor. Anyone can be a brash, quick- tempered lout. Be cool, stand tall and backup what you say with action.

Never lie, cheat or steal. Another way of saying this is to always tell the truth. Bikers are always the greasy bad guys in the movies, but every real biker knows that his word is his bond. Your word is all you have in life that is truly yours. Guard it carefully and be about something noble, for you are a true knight of the road.

Don't snitch. If you see a wrong, fight it yourself. If you are about anything, you'll take care of problems yourself and never feel the need to snitch someone off. Snitches are the lowest life forms on earth, right up there with biker thieves. This rule goes hand in hand with the next one.

Don't Snivel. Absolutely no one likes or respects a sniveler. Another way to say this is hold your mud. Still another way to think of it is, "Don't sweat the small stuff." Most of life's little inconveniences work themselves out whether you snivel or not. Keep your chin up, dammit! You're a biker, not some lowly mollusk.

Never say die and never give up. Whether it's in a fight, a debate, or a business deal, no matter how bad it gets, a biker never gives up. That's why you see a lot of wealthy bikers these days, 'cause they don't know how to quit in any element of their lives. In the biker world of rugged individualists, only the strong survive.

Help others. When a brother or sister is broken down by the side of the road, stop and help them. Even moral support, it that is all you can give, is better than riding on by. Remember life is about the journey, the ride, not getting there. You already are there. And don't just help bikers, show the world that we are better than our image portrays us. Courtesy costs you nothing and gives you everything.

Stick to your guns. Do what you say you'll do, be there when you say you will. This is called integrity. This also goes back to standing for something. Like the song says, "You've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything."

Life is not a drill. Yeah, this ain't no dress rehearsal. This is life-go out and take big bites of it. You've got no time to lose and bikers don't stand around waiting for the party to come to them. You only go around once. Tomorrow you could be road kill, thanks to a chain smoker asleep at the wheel of his Caddy. Live life now, make the most of each moment. This is not a drill.

Summary
All right, now let's review. You are a biker, a modern-day knight of the road. Protect the weak, walk tall and stand proud. Your word is your bond. Stick to your guns. Don't take any shit. Life is not a drill. Now go forth and ride. When in doubt, ride. That's what we do...ride. If you want to ride around in a Day-Glo Hawaiian shirt and sandals, go for it, but if you intend to look like a goof, at least don't act like a goof. These commandments are just a few of the broad strokes, there is a lot more to being a biker than buying a bike. If you just buy a bike, you are a motorcyclist. Being a biker is a way of life, a proud way of life we hold in high regard and with a burning passion for the open highway and for life.

Now ride, dammit!

- Author Unknown

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 26, 2006 05:49

Horseman88 wrote:
I am surprised to find that a bouncer like you makes between $100,000 and 200,000. By the way, is it $100,000 or $200,000?... There is a big difference between the two. Just in case if you can't calculate, one is twice the other....lol

Becca wrote:
OMG.. I just figured it out.. you are in love with my man huh?? Sorry hon he don't swing that way!! He does like puzzy though, but not yer kind!! Ha ha ha

I know he's hott and lookin at him makes you feel inadequate, Im sure MOST men make you feel that way!! Sorry you are soo miserable that just a pic of others who are happy twists you up so bad!! I will pray for you!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 25, 2006 12:39

Horseman88 write:
varider write:
I guess we all put out a certain Image by the way we speak and conduct ourselves. So if I rode a BMW I would be ashamed of this loud mouth spoiled brat. He is not even close to being a Man, that's why I said in a earlier post I think he's a teenage boy playing games.

Trying to play psychology, boy? You don't have the brains for it.....Can't you see I am here to insult you. You are what you present to others and the way you present yourselves is just digusting. If I am not a biker, I wouldn't give a shit what you look like but since I am one, I hate to be associated with you.... which part did you not understand? May be I can say in in simplier ways so you understand, dumb ass.

if you WERE a biker you would be proud to be associated with a good portion of the men here--i have met quite a few of them and they don't prejudge ppl by the tats, piecings or clothing they have--they judge ppl by their actions and how they treat others--least not i can say that for you!!!!!

you seem to be a prejudging person that isn't worth a grain of sand on a beach--by prejudging you limit your self growth--i pity you!!!!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 25, 2006 10:46

So I'm a Dumbass huh. Lets see here, you say your Educated but spell words like a retard, you insult men while hiding in your Daddy's house, you post pic's of other people on your profile for whatever reason. It's obvious who's tha dumb ass here and who's tha looser. If you could afford a Harley you would be on one!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 25, 2006 09:14

Horseman88 write:
BigDaddyFLA write:
deuce2wyld write:
My appologies to fellow riders, its not like me to reply like this......but he's had it coming from all of us................................As for you HORSEMAN88 / HORSESA$$, and probly NOT the other people in your riding Groupie, as a true riders dont slam like you do. But im gona make the exception and reply to your crude coments...BEND IT BACKWARD AND GO F**K YOURSELF! that is if it will reach!...sincerely.......a self employed harley rider.....hear me ride/roar cause the deuce is loud.

And one last thing, Do you have a boss at work? Someone over your head that gives you a pay check? Cause i dont, and i can Honestly say that my business cleared well over a mil. last year! And its companys like yours (professionals: doctors, lawyers, engineers, executives) thats making me money and payed for my ride! Thank you very much.....And now who's paying for who? (that is if your a doc,law, or some other profession) its the customers, people you dont even know...could very well be people just like us....But god help us...and hopefully we never come across anyone like you beamer boy.........Good riddance, and for our sake dont keep the shiney side up!...............Thanks for the millions by the way.....its made me a very successful business and career.

BRAV FUCKIN O" I salute that Statment

You look like a worm......... just shut up.

Hey Dickhead 88 go the f*ck away little boy who cares what you think or what you ride, beamer my ass all you have is a trisickle go take the pacifier out of your ass and stick in back in your mout and just go the f*ck away leave these nice people alone you worthless peice of sh*t

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 25, 2006 08:45

HDW2 write:

Ya'll got it all wrong here! This horsesarseman88 is the one ruining OUR image! Gee wiz folks, don't get on the poor fella, he hasn't a clue! Cant buy one either! Go figure! But no need to rag on the poor fella, he will drag you down to his level and whoop ya with his ignorance. Give em a break. But it does make for enjoyable reading I will admit.

Way to go W. I couldn't agree with ya more. As for the pic? What's there to misunderstand?

I can't believe this thread is still going on.

As for your opinion of 2k, horseman88... I've met him, have you? In my presence he was a perfect gentleman, respectful, pleasant, and engaging. Ties right along with what I said to you months ago. You are slow aren't you?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 23, 2006 14:38

BigDaddyFLA write:
deuce2wyld write:
My appologies to fellow riders, its not like me to reply like this......but he's had it coming from all of us................................As for you HORSEMAN88 / HORSESA$$, and probly NOT the other people in your riding Groupie, as a true riders dont slam like you do. But im gona make the exception and reply to your crude coments...BEND IT BACKWARD AND GO F**K YOURSELF! that is if it will reach!...sincerely.......a self employed harley rider.....hear me ride/roar cause the deuce is loud.

And one last thing, Do you have a boss at work? Someone over your head that gives you a pay check? Cause i dont, and i can Honestly say that my business cleared well over a mil. last year! And its companys like yours (professionals: doctors, lawyers, engineers, executives) thats making me money and payed for my ride! Thank you very much.....And now who's paying for who? (that is if your a doc,law, or some other profession) its the customers, people you dont even know...could very well be people just like us....But god help us...and hopefully we never come across anyone like you beamer boy.........Good riddance, and for our sake dont keep the shiney side up!...............Thanks for the millions by the way.....its made me a very successful business and career.

BRAV FUCKIN O" I salute that Statment

You look like a worm......... just shut up.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 23, 2006 14:34

varider write:
I guess we all put out a certain Image by the way we speak and conduct ourselves. So if I rode a BMW I would be ashamed of this loud mouth spoiled brat. He is not even close to being a Man, that's why I said in a earlier post I think he's a teenage boy playing games.

Trying to play psychology, boy? You don't have the brains for it.....Can't you see I am here to insult you. You are what you present to others and the way you present yourselves is just digusting. If I am not a biker, I wouldn't give a shit what you look like but since I am one, I hate to be associated with you.... which part did you not understand? May be I can say in in simplier ways so you understand, dumb ass.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 23, 2006 14:29

DirtyBikers4Eva write:
Horseman88 write:
Wow something funny from you!!!!!!!! Hope you didn't kill too many brain cells. It is so hard to believe someone who claims to make between $100K to 200K can't even afford a decent pair of jeans......

LOL.. well mr. Uptown dude if you truly were educated and worldy the way you say then you would know that the jeans in the pic are Guess jeans bought exactly in that condition and they only cost a mere $200.00. Again, as with The Biker issue, I am sure you would not understand!

BTW.. quit lookin at my profile, you hate bikers remember??

Im sure Wal-Mart has some crispy looking Rustlers you can get for 10.95 that will never fade.. LOL

Man oh man, I just love to insult you blue collar, lowly educated people with half a brain....... By the way why is it that so many of you have tattos? Is it because you don't think your body is attractive enough and have to add some colors to it????? LMAO

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 23, 2006 14:26

DirtyBikers4Eva write:
Horseman88 write:
Wow something funny from you!!!!!!!! Hope you didn't kill too many brain cells. It is so hard to believe someone who claims to make between $100K to 200K can't even afford a decent pair of jeans......
\
LOL.. well mr. Uptown dude if you truly were educated and worldy the way you say then you would know that the jeans in the pic are Guess jeans bought exactly in that condition and they only cost a mere $200.00. Again, as with The Biker issue, I am sure you would not understand!

Im sure Wal-Mart has some crispy looking Rustlers you can get for 10.95 that will never fade.. LOL

I am surprised to find that a bouncer like you makes between $100,000 and 200,000. By the way, is it $100,000 or $200,000?... There is a big difference between the two. Just in case if you can't calculate, one is twice the other....lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 23, 2006 14:22

[
First, allow me to pontificate about this statement you have directed towards me. ~~~~~~~~~I am sure the term professional man is not totally a contradiction in terms but as you so eloquently put it, they are few and far between.

Well said 2K,
Being new here to the site I hesitate to get into this too much but what the hell, I never was very good at avoiding controversial topics.

First off Horseman88,
If you'll look at 2K's profile photo's (and you have been from an earlier comment), you should have made a few observations.
1) The house is well maintained, matter of fact it looks brand new.
2) His clothes are clean, shoes are polished, and his leathers and pants aren't torn or scuffed.
3) The dirt bike in the background behind the awesome Springer is certainly not of Harley manufacture. So he does ride something besides a Harley.
4) His profile is well written and his responses to you indicate a better than average educational level.
5) It looks like he bathes regularly, at least he did for the photos.

All of this indicates a functional and contributing member of society.

As for his looking like a "DOOP" Dealer (the spell check here while primitive is fairly effective. I suggest you use it.).
I'd imagine you might be familiar with a "DOOP" Dealers appearance, as you probably spend a fortune on blow for you and your boyfriend.
It's not 2K's fault if you mistake him for your "DOOP" Dealer, anymore then it's your fault if someone sees you on the road and mistakes you for a Biker.. Or for that matter a decent human being.

What's a DOOP Dealer????? LMFAO

Here is a classical Harley mamma.... college drop out, smoke regularly, owns a Harley and nothing else, and whores around for Harley bikers.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 23, 2006 12:55

Horseman88 write:
DirtyBikers4Eva write:
Horseman88 write:

For a person who claims to make $100,000 to $200,000 a year, you sure have a modest house (actually an understatement) judging by the kitchen. You must be spending too much on the Harley or on Guess jeans that cost a mere $200?????. LOL

Can you mother come and change your dipers and put a parental lock on the computer so you don't end up getting the sh*t kicked out of yourself by these Bikers you are making fun of. What the F*ck does my pictures give you that image you stupid f*ck sh*t up get off the site and go back to playing with your tonka trucks.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 23, 2006 08:51

Horseman88 write:
DirtyBikers4Eva write:
Horseman88 write:

For a person who claims to make $100,000 to $200,000 a year, you sure have a modest house (actually an understatement) judging by the kitchen. You must be spending too much on the Harley or on Guess jeans that cost a mere $200?????. LOL

ROFLMAO... First off that is one of our condos.. we have two and a house, second of all we dont ride a Harley we ride a BigDog Chopper, third that was after a party and fourth I dont think I need to explain myself to a piece of crap like you who won't even show his face. Whats yer problem dude are you obsessed with other people?? Money is not all that important to us, we are much more interested in living!! We don't care what others think and we are not superficial... we share what we have and when its gone its gone, we just go back and make more so we can play more. We aint like you and we dont try to impress everyone with flash... We are happy and we travel and play as much as possible. Quit being so jealous of everyone, you just make yourself look soo ugly!! You have me confused with someone who is like you!! We are nothin like you, what is important to us is not what is important to you. 5.00 or 5,000.00 same to us!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 22, 2006 11:30

DirtyBikers4Eva write:
Horseman88 write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 19, 2006 16:18

Horseman88 write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 18, 2006 17:04

MilBrat63 write:
2kspringerhd write:
Horseman88 write:
THE COMMENT WAS DIRECTED AT 2kspringerhd
(Man,43, Anderson, SC, US ) HE LOOKS LIKE EITHER A DOOP DEALER OR A BOUNCER AT A STRIP CLUB.

First, allow me to pontificate about this statement you have directed towards me. ~~~~~~~~~I am sure the term professional man is not totally a contradiction in terms but as you so eloquently put it, they are few and far between.

Well said 2K,
Being new here to the site I hesitate to get into this too much but what the hell, I never was very good at avoiding controversial topics.

First off Horseman88,
If you'll look at 2K's profile photo's (and you have been from an earlier comment), you should have made a few observations.
1) The house is well maintained, matter of fact it looks brand new.
2) His clothes are clean, shoes are polished, and his leathers and pants aren't torn or scuffed.
3) The dirt bike in the background behind the awesome Springer is certainly not of Harley manufacture. So he does ride something besides a Harley.
4) His profile is well written and his responses to you indicate a better than average educational level.
5) It looks like he bathes regularly, at least he did for the photos.

All of this indicates a functional and contributing member of society.

As for his looking like a "DOOP" Dealer (the spell check here while primitive is fairly effective. I suggest you use it.).
I'd imagine you might be familiar with a "DOOP" Dealers appearance, as you probably spend a fortune on blow for you and your boyfriend.
It's not 2K's fault if you mistake him for your "DOOP" Dealer, anymore then it's your fault if someone sees you on the road and mistakes you for a Biker.. Or for that matter a decent human being.

What's a DOOP Dealer????? LMFAO

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 12, 2006 08:33

Horseman88 write:
Fags like you are not allowed to speak in this forum...........

rac1257 write:
Did'nt horsesazz say he was NOT EVER going to come back here -- I shoulda known it was too much to hope for

Wow did u stay up all night racking your wittle brain to come up with this witty remark??

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 11, 2006 19:24

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 08, 2006 07:09

Horseman88 write:
Horseman88 write:
We bikers still have an image problem with the society at large. When people hear the word biker, they immediately think of blue collar, low class, bad hygiene, tatoo, long hair, beard, gang, fights..... all that stuff epitomized by most of the Harley riders. I must say I am ashamed of the image.... I am a professional and I love motorcycles but I hate to be viewed as a stereotype. I will never in my life buy a Harley, my current bike, a Beamer. At least people look at me differently.

Gosh... I kinda like the way people look at me.

People look at you like you are an easy laid........ Don't flatter yourself.
Reign write:

Shut up Horseman and talk about something real!!! This yer buddy??

BAGHDAD, Iraq (June 8) - Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, the al-Qaida leader in Iraq who waged a bloody campaign of suicide bombings and beheadings of hostages, has been killed in a precision airstrike, U.S. and Iraqi officials said Thursday. It was a long-sought victory in the war in Iraq.

Hey Kevin was this your homeboy?? Awww sorry bout yer luck.. Im just all busted up over this!!!

WWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHOOO!!!
SCORE!!!!

Available only
to logged in members