Home > Biker Forums > Relationship > True Love Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
True Love
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 25, 2006 09:04

When I fall in love, I fall in love completely and forever.
It's the kind of love that makes my heart skip a beat and causes me get a warm rush of excitement over my entire body when ever I see your face or hear your voice.
My love is strong, enduring,passionate, and committed.
I need to know what makes you happy, sad, excited, or mad.
I want to know your inner feelings, thoughts, and concerns.
I want to know where you've been and where you want to go.
I will never hold your past against you because that is what helped mold and shape you into the person you are today - the one I want to know.

You can trust me ... with your heart, your family, your friends, your love, your secrets, your goals and your aspirations.
I'm not here to take advantage of you or a situation.
My goal is to make you happy for the rest of your life, not just for a season.
Please don't play games with me, don't lie, don't cheat.
Hearts are fragile, so be careful with mine.
I've loved and lost and I'll be right back in the game again after allowing my heart enough time to heal.

Honesty is crucially important to me and I detest liars and players, so please don't play with my mind.
Ride beside me into the sunset, down a long road that has no end, except for where we call it our destination.

These words are from my heart, so believe them.
I don't believe in hurting people and I will always, always be faithful and true to you.....

:)

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 01, 2006 14:35

For-ev-er 1.for always; endlessly
2. always; at all times Also for-ev'er-more'
Used properly in a sentence:
I can't stand you anymore and I hope you rot in hell forever, beotch!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 28, 2006 14:03

Hooch,
Boy! You hit that one dead on! Very well put. Alas...for most of us it is our hearts desire that will never be. (sigh)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 28, 2006 09:38

cruisergurl write:
My belief is, if you find true love in your life one time then you found something many people have not had in their lifetime. A true love is not just love. There are many different levels of it. My mother told me she truly only had one real true love in her life and to expect it more than once is selfish. I believe she is correct. True love is very hard to find but not many people know what love really is.

Yer so right...imho. I had true love once...lasted for 34 years. I was so blessed. That's why since he passed I don't look for love. Had it! It might come again. I'll grab on to it if it does. Two true loves in a lifetime??? WOW!!!! If it's to be it'll find me, I won't have to go looking.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 28, 2006 07:46

Hooch2005 write:
Forever is until I'm tired of yer ass! Just kidding....man, that took the air right outta my sails, didn't it? lol

Forever = until the end of time

I think that is correct. Until I get tired of your ass. It is funny how feelings change for someone. Love you today and maybe tired of you tomorrow. It is usually the little things that f up a relationship. "What we have here is failure to communicate" That says it all.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 28, 2006 05:27

My belief is, if you find true love in your life one time then you found something many people have not had in their lifetime. A true love is not just love. There are many different levels of it. My mother told me she truly only had one real true love in her life and to expect it more than once is selfish. I believe she is correct. True love is very hard to find but not many people know what love really is.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 27, 2006 12:02

Hooch2005 write:
When I fall in love, I fall in love completely and forever.
It's the kind of love that makes my heart skip a beat and causes me get a warm rush of excitement over my entire body when ever I see your face or hear your voice.
My love is strong, enduring,passionate, and committed.
I need to know what makes you happy, sad, excited, or mad.
I want to know your inner feelings, thoughts, and concerns.
I want to know where you've been and where you want to go.
I will never hold your past against you because that is what helped mold and shape you into the person you are today - the one I want to know.

You can trust me ... with your heart, your family, your friends, your love, your secrets, your goals and your aspirations.
I'm not here to take advantage of you or a situation.
My goal is to make you happy for the rest of your life, not just for a season.
Please don't play games with me, don't lie, don't cheat.
Hearts are fragile, so be careful with mine.
I've loved and lost and I'll be right back in the game again after allowing my heart enough time to heal.

Honesty is crucially important to me and I detest liars and players, so please don't play with my mind.
Ride beside me into the sunset, down a long road that has no end, except for where we call it our destination.

These words are from my heart, so believe them.
I don't believe in hurting people and I will always, always be faithful and true to you.....

:)

Nice tank top.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 27, 2006 08:35

Forever is until I'm tired of yer ass! Just kidding....man, that took the air right outta my sails, didn't it? lol

Forever = until the end of time

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 27, 2006 04:33

Aww. That's very nice. Made me feel all warm and fuzzy. ... No, wait. I think that's the Tequilla I had last night coming back up. Ooops. Gotta go!

~Slim

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 26, 2006 20:53

you got a way with words hunny...fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 26, 2006 17:32

I love it Hooch!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 26, 2006 09:03

Atta girl Hooch!

Available only
to logged in members