Home > Biker Forums > Romance > Playernet Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Playernet
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 14, 2005 12:16

Is any else tired of the head games? Chime in! Tell your stories.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 18, 2005 15:21

Lakeland......just DRAMA!!! You can tell it ain't bike season yet! LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 17, 2005 23:43

Lady Bug...Thank you very much. I'm flattered. So you didn't think the other one taken on my way to bed w/my pj top on did me justice? LOL
I didn't think so either.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 17, 2005 18:54

Lakeland.....
It is not worth it.... It needs to die and be done with.
It is just another side of human nature and not the best coming out.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 17, 2005 04:49

For us new comers can somebody explain this harleydragon/ladybuy/shewolf and who ever else is in the middle drama? I have no idea whats going on and it is impossible to follow with the 24 hour delay build into this system.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 14, 2005 21:25

Loren, the BEST GF I ever had, with the exception of one fault I couldn't live with now lives in Snohomish. Small world!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 05, 2005 00:23

Wow this is deep I can see that no one can Trust Cyber Love. But I have the problem that when I finally meet someone really nice and want to continue a relationship . How could I ever lie to this person. I was raised to always tell the truth plus If I told a lie and was asked about it later I would have forgot the lie I had told about it. some people can date more than one person on the Sly. First thing I would do is as them if they remember the Resturant that we had Lobster. and they never had Lovster at that resturant. I always lay all my cards on the table. and sometimes I get hurt, but it will be short time hurt. Not trying to live a lie and Getting stabbed in the heart after falling in Love. Both parties should be honest and if the honesty is bad. all you have to do is move on. I am a very Trusting person even though I have heard friends tell Bad Lies and get away with it. and said to myself I could never do that out of respect for the person I would be telling this..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 02, 2005 20:26

Don't cry because it's over...SMILE because it happened.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 02, 2005 18:41

"Anybody want a bad ass?
I want to know."

My old man was a "bad ass"... a 1%er... and I'm a widow BECAUSE of it... so no more BAD asses for me... a CUTE ass couldn't hurt though... ha

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 01, 2005 05:51

lol...speaking up is one thing...but damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 01, 2005 05:45

I agree Ragosa....it is old why not just leave it all alone.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 31, 2005 21:06

DANG!! Thought I had slipped into the local bar on a Saturday nite about 11:30pm.
Could you air your dirty clothes at the corner laundry hence forth..... Please. Why subject us to this crap?
WORK IT OUT elsewhere.

Ride free>>>>>>> soul<<<<<<<<

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 31, 2005 20:58

toolman....yes i understood what you were saying, and about the walls and wearing your heart on your sleave and keeping it behind the walls, which in the long run-just hurt ourselves...i do that alot, and i know i do, and i hate doing it....if you ever figure a way to undo the walls, do let me know....thanks

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 31, 2005 20:40

In Grufffff's own words this forum was inspired by his last "relationship" that he had to deal with.Throughout all his whining and one sided version of this Lady_Bug has remained quiet.It was time for you to speak up Doll.And no,he didn't win,I did because I have you

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 31, 2005 19:50

Nothing will ever make any sense mate, yet it will still feel right at the same time. Live in hope, love in a dream, want what you got.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 31, 2005 18:43

Damn Lady_bug....do ya think you over-reacted just a bit! LOL Would ya please leave me out of your insane posts. I have said this before and I will say it again....I am done with it all.....Thank you.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 31, 2005 15:51

your are right beautitude5,you can grow apart in todays times. things change,i have had my heart on my arm as well as behind a brick wall before. some many things change so quick these days. but if you really find "the right person" nothing will change between you.have had woman actually drive me to "nut" before .it makes it harder if you keep the wall up for the next time though,makes you to hard maybe for the next person thata comes into your life and not let them into your heart. we all have to remeber that each time you meet someone it a different try . i hope im making some kind of sence here.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 31, 2005 09:25

Hey Gruff & Beatitutes, I have to agree with you BOTH re: Shewolf. I understand her point & where she was coming from.....however her attitude was off. Being new to the forum I think she should have gone about it in a less judgmental tone. No one is whining...just expressing an opinion, getting & receiving helpful info. What's wrong with that?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 30, 2005 19:26

gruff---i am not interferring and i don't know this whole story, but i think maybe you took shewolf wrong,,,i understood what she was saying and she is right...if i am wrong-do let me know..sometimes when you are in a relationship for a while people do grow apart, due to no ones fault, they just grew in different directions and their needs have changed, and maybe that one person just isn't what is needed to fill what they are either looking for or need...but maybe if we can remember it was that one person that bought us to where we have to be, for that we can't be angry or hurt....do let me know....alison

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 30, 2005 10:55

Gruff, you are right about the bad ass biker thing, But who really wants to go there!!
It was twenty years ago for me......
Are ya talking old school biker or outlaw colors as bad ass?
Anybody want a bad ass?
I want to know.