Home > Biker Forums > ladies only - sorry guys..clothing issue > BBW Leather sources you might also find helpful Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
BBW Leather sources you might also find helpful
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 25, 2005 01:07

Hard enough to find leather that's feminine, now try being a BBW! I always start with eBay..

unisex outfits in plus sizes at amazingly low closeout prices! I got jacket/chaps/gloves/face cover for .99 plus $59 s&h Jillians_closeouts

I got lucky on leather pants and HD brand new boots from private sellers

for sexier leather wear, including getishwear in leather and pvc.. shoppingmills also on eBay

halters, bustiers, bras, panties in leather, also try chic in fashion lingerie eBay store

wholesale depot eBay store (seller ladyeve) for jackets, chaps, vests, some with roses, I bought a whole outfit there just tonight

also for more leather and pvc fetishwear and lingerie try hipsandcurves for more plus size fashions

most of the eBay sellers sell regular sizes too, but I know how hard it is for us fuller figured fender bunnies to find anything decent, so I thought I'd throw my 20 cents worth in!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 29, 2005 14:40

Got my chaps and jacket. Had to go to a men's in the jacket..dang. It's really baggy in the arms..but other than that it's ok.

NOW...

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 25, 2005 03:41

This BBW thanks you...I have yet to find a jacket to fit...I'll check 'em out. It's getting onto that time of year.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share