Home > Biker Forums > Motorcycle events > Smokey Mountain Smoke Out Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Smokey Mountain Smoke Out
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 14, 2006 19:48

I'm going, riding down from North Jersey. Any one else Planning to attend?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 11, 2007 18:42

Hey FastRaT I'm going down to the Smoke Out I'm from Edison and riding a '48 Pan chopper.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 16, 2006 19:07

FastRat write:
TnTrBak write:
FastRat, neva done the Smoke Out, however, there's another party called the Harley Rendezvous same weekend, ride up through the Cat Skills, into Miraville NY, it's a blast there. The only "Country Club" built for and by bikers. We seen you do the Boogie(Indiana A.B.A.T.E), so thought we'd let our two sense, what eva that is.......(rollin eyes) We've done the Boogie for years, used to be called the Bean Blossom Boogie, but since they've moved it to Lawerence County Fair Grounds,(The A.B.A.T.E. party) they dropped the Bean Blossom. There still is the Bean Blossom, we just don't do that one. Anyways, we were there when David Allen Coe made the whole camp ground go dead silent, well, except for Tom and I, we cheered and cheered...LMFAO! You apart of A.B.A.T.E? We do the Hazen out by Pitts, the weekend before that. Interested? The Hazen is the State A.B.A.T.E party. We're riding up there with another couple. Good party, no COPS, anything and everything goes, just like the Vous and the Boogie.
Ps, there are two websites for the Vous.
The Harley Rendezvous.
The other one is Rendezvous Memories
The Boogie has a private one, with password, drop us a line, we can give it back to ya.
Hazen aswell.
Oh, yeah forgot, there are NO REAL Bikers on this site. Except for the one's we've met! Laughing our evil azzez off.....................chr!st all fukcin mighty, there are more real Bikers on a gawd damn fukin swingers site than there are on here. LOL Nawww, there are a couple on here we're sure. Just gotta search. And no, we don't know what a real biker is, but there are a ton of fukin bull sh1t threads where every one seems to know what the fuk one is, if you find out, let us in on the fukin secret.
Have a wonderful day! Ride safe.
Tam n Tom

I started doing the Vous back in the day when they didn't let on where it was gonna be until the day before so the cops couldn't with every body. Man, I'm showing my age. I stopped going in the early 90's. The Boogie I went to was on a 450 acre chunk of land that Indiana ABATE bought so they could party without worry. They had Lynyrd Skynyrd headlining last year. A real class party. I used to belong to ABATE, but I believe it disolved here in Jersey, there were two factions, North and South and a whole lot of bullshit with nothing little getting accomplished.
And David Alan Coe! I remember seeing him in a bar in Daytona, (not the Iron Horse) when he would sing all his politically incorrect hits. Man, those were the days!
And you're right, I have found some real bikers on here. At least my definition of real anyway. Sounds like you guys fit the description. Like they say, If I have to explain...

And Edgar Winter was on Sat. night!!!!!!
Took us three days to ride out there. We hit the reminants of Hurricane Daniel......Sucked azz! LOL, we had to pull over, and get a hotel room, which is very rare for Tom and I. (Tom pulls a pop-up with his bike) which can be ready in two min...We ch1t you not. It is sooooooooooo convienent (didn't spell that right, but you know what I'm saying). Not just for rain....But, well, if we had to explain........LMFAO!!!!!
And yeah, well let us tell ya.......Guy, Becca, Bill, Christina and Gene are a RARE breed, very cool, down to earth, and true fukin Bikers.
Why don't you do the Vous anymore????
About the A.B.A.T.E. in Jersey, (the Cop State of USA) No one is true to their word....Why do ya think you guyz are still sportin lids right now??? Nobody votes! Again, if we had to "explain"....... The P.A State party is a blast, (Hazen) small, but real people much like Tom and I are there LOL!!!!!!!!!!! The VOUS, same ch1t!!! Don't get us wrong though, we do LOVE Daytona, this year (Bike Week) was actually the best one we had this since we've owned our time share. But wayyyyyyy to many Cops, that's why we like the "No Cop Bike Parties"
We just bought brand new forks, triple trees for my wh0re and waiting on them from JP Cycles and then we're off. Time to travel, fuked up back n all. We're UNION DRYWALL FINISHERS outta D.C. 21 Local 1955, and "tend" to get laid off time "Rallies come 'round" Teee-heee!!!!!!!
Do you head out to MD to the Union Pub on Sudays??? Good times there. Lots of good people, good bands and hot chix serving ICE COLD BEER???!!@#$%&^*
Well, Tom and I are gonna drop you a line. No, not the sniff sniff kind.....Yet.........LOL........JP Cycles will be in real soon, but if before then, lets take a ride, NO, not the ROAR TO THE SHORE ride...Roar to the Shore = Cops breakin Bawls... LMFAO Again, if ya like cops, well we guess it's ok to go...OR, if you're real boared ........LOL....Just like Myrtle Beach.......They don't like Bikers, they like golfers.......*rollin eyez but once again) But they'll snatch up our cash in a second...Bunch of azzholes there too.
We're working like crazy right now, (doing a couple of side jobs too) but we're always up for a ride after work, for a couple of beers and such. Hope to talk with ya soon. And good luck in 'ur search.... Wink wink, nudge nudge. When you get a chance, check 'ur mail, our addy will be there.
Tom n Tam

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 16, 2006 19:03

O, 'bout David Allen Coe, he's all 'bout being Politically Correct, in our minds and in our eyes!!!!!!!
We praise that ol' boy! He's got bawls, it's just too bad that alot of people don't recognize it, except for people like us!!!!!!
Talk to ya soon!
TnT

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 13, 2006 20:31

TnTrBak write:
FastRat, neva done the Smoke Out, however, there's another party called the Harley Rendezvous same weekend, ride up through the Cat Skills, into Miraville NY, it's a blast there. The only "Country Club" built for and by bikers. We seen you do the Boogie(Indiana A.B.A.T.E), so thought we'd let our two sense, what eva that is.......(rollin eyes) We've done the Boogie for years, used to be called the Bean Blossom Boogie, but since they've moved it to Lawerence County Fair Grounds,(The A.B.A.T.E. party) they dropped the Bean Blossom. There still is the Bean Blossom, we just don't do that one. Anyways, we were there when David Allen Coe made the whole camp ground go dead silent, well, except for Tom and I, we cheered and cheered...LMFAO! You apart of A.B.A.T.E? We do the Hazen out by Pitts, the weekend before that. Interested? The Hazen is the State A.B.A.T.E party. We're riding up there with another couple. Good party, no COPS, anything and everything goes, just like the Vous and the Boogie.
The Harley Rendezvous.
The Boogie has a private one, with password, drop us a line, we can give it back to ya.
Hazen aswell.
Oh, yeah forgot, there are NO REAL Bikers on this site. Except for the one's we've met! Laughing our evil azzez off.....................chr!st all fukcin mighty, there are more real Bikers on a gawd damn fukin swingers site than there are on here. LOL Nawww, there are a couple on here we're sure. Just gotta search. And no, we don't know what a real biker is, but there are a ton of fukin bull sh1t threads where every one seems to know what the fuk one is, if you find out, let us in on the fukin secret.
Tam n Tom

I started doing the Vous back in the day when they didn't let on where it was gonna be until the day before so the cops couldn't with every body. Man, I'm showing my age. I stopped going in the early 90's. The Boogie I went to was on a 450 acre chunk of land that Indiana ABATE bought so they could party without worry. They had Lynyrd Skynyrd headlining last year. A real class party. I used to belong to ABATE, but I believe it disolved here in Jersey, there were two factions, North and South and a whole lot of bullshit with nothing little getting accomplished.
And David Alan Coe! I remember seeing him in a bar in Daytona, (not the Iron Horse) when he would sing all his politically incorrect hits. Man, those were the days!
And you're right, I have found some real bikers on here. At least my definition of real anyway. Sounds like you guys fit the description. Like they say, If I have to explain...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 10, 2006 19:45

FastRat write:
slowride2000 write:
FastRat write:
OK, here's the deal. It's run by the guys that publish "The Horse-Backstreet Chopper". They are about old school, home built choppers and bobbers. They frown on trailer queens and garbage barges like the stuff Orange County puts out. You will see very few of the "Big Name" builders there. It's held in Salisbury, NC on June 23 & 24. Exit 78 off I-85

FastRat Sounds like something I'd like to see... Its nice to see bikes that real people build and ride .. You can only look at the over priced custom market for so long.. I'm more into riding them then looking at them... I don't think it will fit into my calender but would be great to see some pics if you get some...

Slow Ride, I'll try to take some pics, I always bring my camera, but I rarely use it. This time I'll make a special effort of it though. Need to update my pics anyway.

FastRat, I'm just as bad with the camera..I take it and never use it... Wished I had it in Charleston there was some very nice old bikes and choppers I should have got some pics of... Maybe next time...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 09, 2006 16:19

The Harley Rendezvous.
Hazen aswell.
Tam n Tom

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 05, 2006 21:20

slowride2000 write:
FastRat write:
OK, here's the deal. It's run by the guys that publish "The Horse-Backstreet Chopper". They are about old school, home built choppers and bobbers. They frown on trailer queens and garbage barges like the stuff Orange County puts out. You will see very few of the "Big Name" builders there. It's held in Salisbury, NC on June 23 & 24. Exit 78 off I-85

FastRat Sounds like something I'd like to see... Its nice to see bikes that real people build and ride .. You can only look at the over priced custom market for so long.. I'm more into riding them then looking at them... I don't think it will fit into my calender but would be great to see some pics if you get some...

Slow Ride, I'll try to take some pics, I always bring my camera, but I rarely use it. This time I'll make a special effort of it though. Need to update my pics anyway.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 04, 2006 15:10

Nodey write:
Angelrider800 write:
Nodey write:
slowride2000 write:

Nodey write:
Hmmmmm. I'm from Tennessee and have never heard of this. Must be a NC thang.

Your from Tennessee??? Do youall ware shoes when you ride?????

Haha! Yes,we wear shoes when we ride. Is it true you folks from Arkansas fly your skidmark undies as the state flag?

Okok..no more thread stealing.

P....g/f....that's it...there's gonna be a throw down on the front lawn when I see you again!!!! You knows I wear thongs...no skidmarks on 'em!

Oops! I forgot you were from Arkansas too. Sooooo,that's why I caught you sneaking out to the outside garbage can in the middle of the night. Those thongs are worse for showing skid marks than those tightie whities Slow wears.

OMG you guys are too funny!! Slow..you better not be wearing thongs on your ride this weekend.. too far..could be painful..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 04, 2006 15:04

Nodey write:
Hey JJ. Hope you have fun this weekend at the rally. Think about me while i'm working this Saturday.

Lol,just trying to razz FastRat a little,but he's not easy.Glad you're a good sport Mr. Rat.

Hey P...will have shot of Tequila for ya!!! Sorry you cant be there. So when are us and Angel gonna meet somewhere?

Yes Fast Rat is a good sport..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 04, 2006 08:08

FastRat write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 04, 2006 07:52

Nodey write:
Angelrider800 write:
Nodey write:
slowride2000 write:

Nodey write:

Haha! Yes,we wear shoes when we ride. Is it true you folks from Arkansas fly your skidmark undies as the state flag?

P....g/f....that's it...there's gonna be a throw down on the front lawn when I see you again!!!! You knows I wear thongs...no skidmarks on 'em!

Oops! I forgot you were from Arkansas too. Sooooo,that's why I caught you sneaking out to the outside garbage can in the middle of the night. Those thongs are worse for showing skid marks than those tightie whities Slow wears.

And there getting tighter all the time... Rolled just right they to can go for a thong... Would you like to see?????

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 04, 2006 06:00

Nodey write:
Angelrider800 write:
Nodey write:
slowride2000 write:

Nodey write:

Just you keep it up, lil Sister! LOL!!!! Don't make me start pasting pics here of you and the tequilla bottle! Besides, what were YOU doing in the middle of the night to know that I was at the garbage can???? HMMMMM????? LOL!

I miss you, P! Coming down in a few???

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 04, 2006 00:04

FastRat write:
Nodey write:

I think the only people that are familiar with it are Horse readers. But there are people from all over the East coast there. C'mon down Nodey, you're only a state away!

Thanks for the invite Mr.Rat. Ya just never know.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 04, 2006 00:03

Angelrider800 write:
Nodey write:
slowride2000 write:

Nodey write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 03, 2006 15:44

Turtle_licious write:
LOL Nodey!

Hey FastRat...we've had that question asked her about a hundred times in the past couple of years...take no offense...we just kinda get tired of that question.....

As far as response time.....think most peeps are out riding and it's taking longer for posts to be read...be patient!

BTW...welcome to the jungle!

Thanks for the welcome to the Jungle, Turtle. How you making out down there in Nawlins? (I love that place, can't wait to get back there)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 03, 2006 15:43

Nodey write:

I think the only people that are familiar with it are Horse readers. But there are people from all over the East coast there. C'mon down Nodey, you're only a state away!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 03, 2006 15:40

varider write:
FastRat write:

I may be riding down from Va with a Bud. If the Weather don't suck.

C'mon VArider, its only one state away!lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 03, 2006 15:37

mspyder write:
Nodey your funny, do they give you a badge!!!LOL. I did that hippie thing for a while and all I had to say was "Hey Man and Grovvvvy" and I was in. Anyways, FastRat I will keep you posted. I get the Horse so I have been wanting to go for the past few years.
Spyder

Spyder, check out the Horse and see what you think. Keep me posted. The more the merrier!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 03, 2006 11:50

Nodey,
I have heard that a lot from people. The ownly reason I did it was because I needed a place to hide after Vietnam and the drugs. Most of them seemed very angry and needless to say I didn't tell them where I had been. I think I have a picture somewhere.