Home > Biker Forums > Romance > Shaved or not? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Shaved or not?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 25, 2006 06:07

No, this post is not about whether you like your lady to it or not, I just wanted to prove a point here. I have written a few posts that had real meaning and gotten no responses at all, while all the shallow topics like "tan lines or no tan lines" get hundreds. Is there anyone on here that can really carry a good conversation or debate a topic other than tan lines or who's the biggest cheater on this site? If you'd like to check out "Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves", my other post, perhaps you have an opinion on that topic that we can talk about.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 26, 2006 14:34

shaved what? face? head? genitals? what what? lol

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 25, 2006 14:13

FLBiker714 write:
No, this post is not about whether you like your lady to it or not, I just wanted to prove a point here. I have written a few posts that had real meaning and gotten no responses at all, while all the shallow topics like "tan lines or no tan lines" get hundreds. Is there anyone on here that can really carry a good conversation or debate a topic other than tan lines or who's the biggest cheater on this site? If you'd like to check out "Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves", my other post, perhaps you have an opinion on that topic that we can talk about.

Re:
LOLOL whats REALLY sad is I have seen some that are shaved and REALLY need to stay COVERED lololololol Kinda like stretch pants and stilletos, ITS A PRIVELIDGE NOT A RIGHT lololol
Mtn

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 20, 2006 09:23

06SportstrCstm write:
"can really carry a good conversation or debate a topic other than"

I find it interesting that this was posted as my recent attempts at finding a "real" conversation now days on the net is quite a difficult task anymore. I can't speak for here as I'm new, just heard of this site today actually but I do believe it applies anywhere on the net today.

Applauds your effort here and a point well made IMO.

Re:
Kinda shows me that many have way too much time on thier hands!! WHO CARES what is shaved and ain't? SOUNDS LIKE MORE DRIBBLINGS FROM THE TROPHYS! I leave the choice up to the gal, just so she don't scratch my pretty face!! LOLOLOLOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 17, 2006 23:30

Conversations are good but I prefer to keep them fairly casual while shaving.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 14, 2006 21:42

shave it all

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 18, 2006 23:12

Depends on what we are shaving, and whom!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 16, 2006 09:45

haha Nezram,we can all hold a good conversation if we choose,but its also good to know u partly shave for what reason i dont know,just funny

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 09, 2006 18:04

"can really carry a good conversation or debate a topic other than"

I find it interesting that this was posted as my recent attempts at finding a "real" conversation now days on the net is quite a difficult task anymore. I can't speak for here as I'm new, just heard of this site today actually but I do believe it applies anywhere on the net today.

Applauds your effort here and a point well made IMO.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 28, 2006 10:21

FLBiker714 write:

partially shaved, baby.