Home > Biker Forums > Romance > how far would you go? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
how far would you go?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 18, 2006 13:34

I have seen people listing the distance limit for them as United states,and anywhere.How far would you go to meet someone? This might be the "right one" would you go across country to meet? Would you move there?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 14, 2006 20:16

Well now EasyTx.. it all depends on the persons involved, I would fly to meet someone, and go there with NO EXPECTATIONS .. except for the pure fact of meeting that person, if things were just as good in person as it was f chatting with them , then thats a plus and maybe you can start talking future plans, more visiting, etc.. but I would NEVER pack up and leave to live a person that I have only known for a short period of time. Long distance relationships is a hard thing, and takes alot of work , love, trust and most of all communication. BUT I have heard of many happy endings from people that started out livin miles & miles apart. So it can be done. just takes 2 strong people

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 12, 2006 17:38

WarHippy write:
I've traveled from Phoenix, AZ all the way to the eastern border of Texas just to find out that the girl was 16 years older and 50 pounds heavier than her pictures. That was 1000 miles each way, and I can't even describe the emptiness I felt all the way back to Phoenix. It made me wonder, "what kind of satisfaction do these people enjoy by misleading someone?". I wonder if they think that we traveled so far that we'll just accept them even tho "them" is just a fabricated lie. I can answer a flat out "NO!!, H*LL NO!!"to that.

What did you do when you got there and what was said, if anything? Inquiring minds want to know.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 12, 2006 17:36

I think it should be the other way around. Let her come to me.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 08, 2006 00:01

I've traveled from Phoenix, AZ all the way to the eastern border of Texas just to find out that the girl was 16 years older and 50 pounds heavier than her pictures. That was 1000 miles each way, and I can't even describe the emptiness I felt all the way back to Phoenix. It made me wonder, "what kind of sick satisfaction do these people enjoy by misleading someone?". I wonder if they think that we traveled so far that we'll just accept them even tho "them" is just a fabricated lie. I can answer a flat out "NO!!, H*LL NO!!"to that.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 22, 2006 12:44

Easytex74 write:
I have seen people listing the distance limit for them as United states,and anywhere.How far would you go to meet someone? This might be the "right one" would you go across country to meet? Would you move there?

All depends on how much money and property she has.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 20, 2006 16:54

I would'nt make any major changes until you've know each other for at least a year. Everything is great in the beginning of a relationship, the first 6 months feels like butterflies and all is well. The next 6 months comes the reality, do you still like the person? Now you must work to stay together, it can be done if both are willing and able to communicate, travel and be patient. Good Luck!