Home > Biker Forums > Travel > Want a adventure??????? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Want a adventure???????
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 12, 2005 18:22

Mexico 06,,,Went down last year, discounts in numbers...Want to just be seen on a bike at a rally??? Or go for a ride??? Trip of a life time...

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 29, 2006 07:30

FrankM; Hey bro send me a note telling me about you trip this year? I sure got the urge!!!!! But just not the time!!! Been reading alot about the drug wars at the border towns, scoot right threw them?????

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 16, 2006 16:39

Hey Man sorry about Bro. we stayed in San Carlos a couple years age for a few days. I like but there isnt much sandy beach and I'm kind of a beach bum. Another place pretty close is Baha Kino. its not to busy and the beach is great. prices are pretty good. 15 km south of Nogales there is a imagration office. its the easiest place to get all your vehicle and tourist permits to go south. if anyone as any question that I can answer. please ask. Peace

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 15, 2006 14:26

Frank; Thats cool sounds like you have alot of exp in Mex. Went down threw Nogales last year to a bud of mine, has a place in San Carlos, cross on the ferry & up the baja. Cant make it this year, wanted to go in at El Paso & down to Puerto Vallarta, heard they changed the free zone??? Post your trip & maybe next year?? Brother as the Big C gotta spend some time with him..

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 15, 2006 13:02

Hello, I,ve made a few trips to Mex. acouple down to cabo and twice down the west coast, Last winter I rode from the Texas side down thru Vera Cruz and tru, quickly thru, Canjuan to Tulum. over to Belize and then back into the central states to check out the ruins at Palanque And then up the west coast to Matzltan from there took the ferry across to Lapaz and over to todo santos and then back to Phx. I know some pretty cool places if anyone is interseted. I'll be goin again in Feb. for a couple months. love to chat.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 30, 2005 17:56

Hey contact me I am game!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 27, 2005 07:31

NORTY write:
How about a "real adventure?" Three double ewws dot akrider dot com.

Love to do the alaska thang someday, but thats a summer thang???

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 27, 2005 07:21

Not talking about the Tourist traps!!!! Find the out-of-the-way places. Sat on a beach looked at the wales playing. with no one there but us.. The people in the enter sole of mex still hold there mothers hand when they walk...Wanted be a tourist take a plane with bus tours!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 19, 2005 07:18

Doakman write:
Mexico 06,,,Went down last year, discounts in numbers...Want to just be seen on a bike at a rally??? Or go for a ride??? Trip of a life time...

Tell me more......

Doakman write:

Tell me more......

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 13, 2005 18:01

Not member,,,,add a 9 to the name @ the america deal

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 13, 2005 15:37

Sounds great-tell me more.