Home > Biker Forums > Relationship > Which do you prefer Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Which do you prefer
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 10, 2006 17:13

which do you all prefer the on line dating services or the phone line dating services?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 19, 2006 10:12

I so agree with you...but it is nice to meet friends from all over the states and Canada, knowing someday in the near future I might just be at one of the bike rallies near them or plan a meeting with them and thier friends...how cool would that be??? I enjoy going to as many rallies as time will afford me and I look forward to meeting people. I am a social person anyway and I can go anywhere even alone and meet people in seconds and party and hang out.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 18, 2006 23:16

Teaker write:
I agree, when I find a chick I feel like im connecting with, then she is like a million miles away, gets alittle costly going out on dates on here, lol. It is an awesome medium though, computors, who woulda thunk it back in the 70's!

Funny, I was just talking to my kid about that today...
He has friends all over the states too. Partly cause we have lived in so many places, but it makes it so easy to stay in touch with every one...
He had a friend that was in a car wreck yesterday... the conversation was... How long do you think it'll take before everyone in your old class will know about this. He said probably by the end of the day... It was noon at the time... I said, We would have never been able to be on the phone for that long calling everyone we knew. plus the chat rooms these kids have to spread info all the faster... Remember Party Lines? They were gone by the 70's. That was the closest thing to chat rooms...

I agree, if ya meet someone and they live a thousand miles away, it could be costly... I think you just have to be realistic about it and think about weather you or the other person is willing to relocate. Then, if you are lean more in that direction... Otherwise, you can never have enough friends. Plus it's great to have friends you can see in so many parts of the country...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 17, 2006 14:40

Softail1999 write:
Nokia47 write:
Softail1999 write:
Was asked about it once .... Using the p*hone...

OH!!!.. Your talking about Dating?????

hehehe

LMAO @ Softail

LOL @ Softail..

Humors good!!!.. LOL...
On line dateing can be fun.. For me I have gotten together with many people and have more friends because of it. Shoot been out with more people in the last 2yrs than my entire 44 years prior..
I mean dating are you meaning those late nite commercials on TV kind of thing, or is there such a service?? Ive never heard of it really... Besides Id use up all my minutes!!!...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 17, 2006 14:36

OOPS damn nails..LOL I was replying to Teaker comment.. damn hard being a blonde with long nails LOL LOL LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 17, 2006 14:33

Diamondgirl2005 write:
which do you all prefer the on line dating services or the phone line dating services?

I agree with you. I was doing a long distance relationship for months..Ca to Alabama ..yes it is costly and very very hard to do...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 17, 2006 11:20

I agree, when I find a chick I feel like im connecting with, then she is like a million miles away, gets alittle costly going out on dates on here, lol. It is an awesome medium though, computors, who woulda thunk it back in the 70's!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 16, 2006 19:53

I guess I am gonna have to say.. I think I will stick to the in person as this doesnt seem to be working for me.. I really dont like talking on the phone LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 16, 2006 09:38

Nokia47 write:
Softail1999 write:

hehehe

LOL @ Softail..

Humors good!!!.. LOL...
On line dateing can be fun.. For me I have gotten together with many people and have more friends because of it. Shoot been out with more people in the last 2yrs than my entire 44 years prior..
I mean dating are you meaning those late nite commercials on TV kind of thing, or is there such a service?? Ive never heard of it really... Besides Id use up all my minutes!!!...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 15, 2006 11:55

Since most phone dating services let women in free and men have to pay, I prefer the online service. If for nothing else, I can choose to pay or not, and I can see who I am talking to, and whether they can spell, type, and what type of language they use. Also, profiles can reveal a lot more than you typically get from phone conversations.
So all in all, while in-person is best, you can reach more people in more areas and find out more about a person in the online setting.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 15, 2006 07:56

Neither!

But, both seem to be the wave of the future.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 14, 2006 12:11

Softail1999 write:

hehehe

LOL @ Softail..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 13, 2006 16:21

hehehe

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 13, 2006 14:10

Suzananana write:
Neither lmao..........

I hear you. Nothing like seeing someone in the flesh.Although I have met someone really sweet.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 13, 2006 13:58

Suzananana write:
Neither lmao..........

I AGREE!!!!!!! with Suzanana

jj

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 12, 2006 08:01