Home > Biker Forums > Write articles to get free gold membership > Motorcycle safety course Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Motorcycle safety course
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 24, 2007 17:40

Okay. I'm a new biker at 55. I've thought about doing this for years but was too busy being a husband, father, and teacher to invest the cash into my secret dream. Life changes and now I'm all alone. So what the hell?

I bought my first bike after a year of shopping and before I had a license. I took it out right away and overthought everything. Fortunatley, one of my graduates teaches the motorcycle safety course in muy area. So, I signed up. It is the best course I ever took. Now, I'm comfortably riding my bike. I have a lot to learn yet but I got the basic skills I need to take it to the next level.

I think all new riders should sign up. They might even get a break on their insurance!

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 25, 2007 22:52

These classes are encouraged by many many folks .. and insurance companies even prefer some of us long time riders take a refresher course as well .. Good luck on your new journey, maybe seeing ya around ?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share