Biker Forums > Motorcycle events > VA. BK Rally Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
VA. BK Rally
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 24, 2006 22:47

Shoulda had that video cam out earlier. I hear the "au naturel" wildlife in that area is stunning.

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Cut
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 24, 2006 21:33

jadeeyes write:
David & Kelly
Thank you so much for inviting us all to your home
you are a very gracious generous southern gentlemen who knows the meaning of how to live life! It is unfortunate that you took a loss based on word but I truely feel the loss were the peeps that did not show.

Kelly- Im sorry you had to deal with such disrespect in your own home all I can say is "YOU are a better women than I" you shouldn't of had to tolerate or be burdened with such behavior- But gracious you were and have a beautiful soul. I know you were busy an am sorry we did not get to speak a little bit more. "I love ya birds!"

Heritage(Chris) all I can say to you is "what a guy!" as always with class! Salute to you my friend.
I had a wonderful time thank you so much for everything and all You and Kelly have done.
Best Regards,
Jade

Jade, We are damn happy you made it to the farm, it was great to see you. Next year you and Kelly need to party together and kick the action up a bit!!
The new friends we gained out weighs the loss of cash. Hell its only money, when its all gone i
ll just have to print some more!!!!LMAO

Cut
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 24, 2006 21:07

smile2005 write:
Thanks to everyone who have been sharing the memories of Cut & Kelly's awesome party!! I feel like I was there! Again...I wish I could have made it...which I did let all of you know way in advance how bad I felt for not being able to make it. I feel bad for you, Cut, that many said they were going to be there & then didn't show. I do hope that they step forward as Heritage has offered to in order to help with your cost you put into this weekend.
I hope to one day see all of you again!
Love you guys!

My sincere thanks to Chris!! 2 days after his post I recieved his check in the mail--Heritage is a man of class and action, Thanks Again Brother

Cut
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 24, 2006 21:00

DirtyBikers4Eva write:
CutsBB write:
Creek write:
Kelly & David,

Thank You for a wonderful party! It was so nice meeting everyone and a very beautiful drive down! event~

I am not sure what you were trying to prove by stalking Cut all weekend, but I can tell you it won't happen again. And please tell me how you can smile at me and hunt down my boyfriend every chance you could. I knew exactly what happened and when it happened because Cut told me instantly. When he told you to back off, did you not hear him? When many others ask you what in the hel1 you thought you were doing, did you not hear them tell you there wasn't a chance. I hope one day, as much as I dislike you, that you find someone and have what David and I have together. That would be true love that couldn't possibly be broken by someone like you.

Kelly, sure wish we could have been there. All I have heard were fab things about you. I am so sorry you had to put up with some classless behavior. I hope it didnt sour you on meeting others cause some of us would NEVER behave that way. I know you and Cut worked yer arss off for this thing. You make a wonderful couple.

I would like to invite you both to OUR home for Street Vibrations 2006 in Reno Nevada its Sept 21 thru 24th. You would have a blast. Our new home is only 10 min. from the city and Reno is a wonderful town to play in!! We have plenty of room and we promise to show you a great time. Twist Cuts arm and get on out here.. Its also a chance to ride Lake Tahoe a place you will never forget. Lets dance country girl!! Ha ha

Guy and Becca

Twist Cuts arm my ass, I would love to make that trip!!! Already asked Kelly to kick it around and see if we can arrange it. I would love to ride your part of the country and hang out with the two of you!!!
I thank you for the invite, you guys are good people!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 24, 2006 03:15

Dave & Kelly,
Got an email from Char. SHe found my bracelet in the bedroom where she was sleeping, put it on the door knob. Is it still there?
Recooping from a long weekend is not as easy as it use to be. That thang they call "age" sometimes shows up, makes one think.."Rememeber when?" just seems like yesterday for me...
Oh yeah, yesterday when I was 23.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 23, 2006 23:07

I'm hooooooome...just got in late Fri. night. What an awesome time I had, both at the party and in VB after I left.

Cut you are the best honey...you went all out for us and we all had a great time. Thank you so much for everything. You are the host w/the most.

Kelly you are a treasure. I so enjoyed meeting you and sharing some laughter.

Thanks to both of you for the wonderful hospitality. Brunch Sunday was special to me.

Altho it was hottttt weather was good to us. Floating in the pool Sat was so refreshing.

To all my friends.....old & new...You are truly the best a gal could have. The love was shining everywhere. I won't mention names b/c I would fer shur leave someone out. You are all special peeps...and good biker folk.

Hope to see all of you @ Thunderstock II Labor Day week-end. It'll look like a sac lunch compared to Cut's tho....but the convo and food will still be good.

Teddi's bracelet is hanging on the closet doorknob in the bedroom I slept in.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 23, 2006 16:59

I lost some pic's while I was tranfering them...when I find them, if I find them I will post more

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 23, 2006 16:55

Just for you...Mr. Right LMFAO

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 23, 2006 16:53

who are these people? lol

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 23, 2006 16:52

best roomie Frank & Faith

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 23, 2006 16:48

Cut & Sunflower (me)

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 23, 2006 16:46

pic's from Cut's rocking weekend

Available only
to logged in members

Cut
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 23, 2006 12:00

Badbikerkitty write:
Cut write:
pdoratheexplorer write:
THANK YOU!!!!!
It was a great experience for me to tread the grounds of my FOREFATHERS. The "Original Planters" came from the GREAT state for Virginia. An amazing part of Virginia's history is the integrity of many of the people that lived there. I want to say it was truly a pleasure to see history carrried on a part of tradition with you, David. You are a very Gracious host, your hospitality was that to which I have never seen before. You are a true Gentleman!!!!!
I also wanted to throw in a word about the VARIDER, another true gentleman. The 2 of you "Made Virginia PROUD"
Thank you for letting me see a part of history!!!!!!!!!
Them good "OLE SOUTHERN MEN!"
With deep respect,
Teddi

Pdora, Woman you are to kind, I just try to treat my people as i
d like to be treated just like my momma said I should, its not me its a southern tradition i
d like to believe. It was great to see that long,lanky, good hearted man of yours and see for myself that you are the genuine, no bullshit person I thought you would be. Axle and you make a couple everyone has to envy. If you 2 get a wild hair and want to really research the bloodline come on back and we can do the deeds and records at the county courthouse for imfo and visit the old farmers that live on the land that matches your records!

oh those black flip flops are mine...lmfaoyou can save them and bring to the next party...hahaha NOT ..just tossem or give to charity lmao.thanks thanks thanks again...you rock cut!!did you happen to see a bra anywhere?hehehehe could be in the pool...snicker.

I found your bra kitty, do ya mind if I use it as a bike cover??. Its a little big for my motorcycle but I can lay some bricks around the bottom edge so the wind doesn
t blow it off !! LMFAO
Take care wild child.

Cut
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 23, 2006 11:36

time to pig out

Available only
to logged in members

Cut
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 23, 2006 11:30

Theres a new pic of the hog cooked and ready to eat on the way-----Sorry Baby, I didnt pay attention to the thing in the back ground of the one posted ----CutsBB Rocks!!!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 23, 2006 09:20

lilystarr write:
Eye and I really enjoyed meeting you. You are definitely "good people" and we look forward to seeing you at the next event. At that one we'll exchange stories:)

Which person or post are you referring to sweetums? Does anyone have a clue?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 23, 2006 08:10

Cut write:
Cut, Out of gas!!

Awwww a sleeping Angel!! Ha ha ha... great pic, where the hell is Kelly?? LOL

Cut
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 22, 2006 21:12