Biker Forums > Friendship > Who is attending what & when this year? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Who is attending what & when this year?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 04, 2005 18:50

I would like to attend Daytona bike week this year.
It's been four years since the last time I was at the March Monster Trailer week.
Why do people who live so close to Daytona Trailer their rides?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 28, 2005 04:22

BEAN BLOSSOM BOOGIE

Don┬┐t miss the BIGGEST... BADDEST... Boogie ever!
JULY 14-17, 2005

Lawrence County Recreational Park in Springville, Indiana (Located 12 miles south of Bloomington, Indiana, west of State Road 37 Citgo Station)

Gates open: Thursday, July 14th

Admission: $35 per person (you must be a member of a recognized state motorcyclists rights organization, and show proof, to attend.)

Check out the website...

ya'll know I love my bikers and my music....that's my heaven on earth...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 27, 2005 09:32

Arizona Bike Week april 1-10th. i may still be here or come back for this. never know but its a good event ! theres more down here and over in cally and new mexico and baja. busy southwest in the winter and spring.will check the net..later.riding now

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 27, 2005 09:32

Arizona Bike Week april 1-10th. i may still be here or come back for this. never know but its a good event ! theres more down here and over in cally and new mexico and baja. busy southwest in the winter and spring.will check the net..later.riding now

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 26, 2005 23:09

NEWBLUESTAR...Yes it is an annual event. It's at a campground...stay as long as you like..or come visit me...my home is always open to biker folk...
Like I tell people..coffee & a rest or a place to lay your head.

The blues fest is on Sat. Aug. 20th...

ON every Sun. during riding season (in OH) @ the Blues Station in Columbus they have Bikes, Blues & BBQ

You plan on coming...I'll line you up a schedule that will make it worthwhile for ya.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 26, 2005 08:09

I usually get to Daytona Bike Week in March,then Myrtle Beach on my way north to work for the summer.On my way back south-Ocean City,MD for a couple days.When I get back to Fl,I do the Peterson HD run to Key West(a good one) and Biketoberfest. It's great to be (semi) retired . May do Sturgis this summer-it's been 5 yrs.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 26, 2005 07:20

Hey, Hey, How about some dates for these events? Possibly a contact # to get more info as well. Thanks for posting and my schedule is open from 26 Feb to 24 April and again from 14 May to 24 July, whats out there and when/where? Thanks again, just trying to get my trip planner in order, LOL.

Dave... aka CrazyDane

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 25, 2005 08:55

Definately going to the Mohican Blues Fest in Loudonville OH August 20th...Great biker and blues people. I usually camp a day before and a day after along the river there. A great time to be had. Cweet Char