Home > Biker Forums > Biker wanna be > Help out a fellow Biker Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Help out a fellow Biker
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 12, 2005 00:22

A woman that goes by the tag " Minx" here on BK is is working for FEMA down in the Gulf. She is stationed by Mobile, Alabama. She is a sweetheart and needs a ride this coming Friday. Is there any body out there near Mobile that can give her a ride or that knows of a biker bar near Mobile that she can go to find a ride? Contact me and I will give you her number. She is working hard hours and she needs a break. She brought her helmet and boots. If you are trying to contact her, she has no computer access.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 07, 2006 18:22

hi Thar looking for a lade in sw fla. to ride with have a V Rod will travail get in touch

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 23, 2005 17:50

Minx is safe. She made it to just outside of San Antonio to a friends house. She got caught in the taffic leaving Houston, spending 36 hours on the road. Rita will miss her house in Corpus Christi. So all is well. She is scheduled to report to Houston on Sunday.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 22, 2005 08:14

AWWWW MAN..I'm wishing Minx the very best .... dayum sometimes circumstance sure make a person wonder...wtf??

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 21, 2005 20:42

Thanks for the effort MsJaque,
Minx got a ride at a local biker bar. Ironically, after helping Katrina victoms, Rita is headed strait towards her house in Texas and she is trying to get home to get her dog and board up her house, then leave before Rita hits.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 17, 2005 19:41

Cobalt write:
A woman that goes by the tag " Minx" here on BK is is working for FEMA down in the Gulf. She is stationed by Mobile, Alabama. She is a sweetheart and needs a ride this coming Friday. Is there any body out there near Mobile that can give her a ride or that knows of a biker bar near Mobile that she can go to find a ride? Contact me and I will give you her number. She is working hard hours and she needs a break. She brought her helmet and boots. If you are trying to contact her, she has no computer access.

I CALLED HER,HE HAD JUST LEFT THE AREA.BUT I TRIED

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 16, 2005 16:16

Cobalt write:
Hi MSJACQUE,
I will contact you and can you pass along his info. Thank you.

I THINK HE WILL TRYING TO LEAVE TOMARROW NIGHT.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 16, 2005 12:52

Hi MSJACQUE,
I will contact you and can you pass along his info. Thank you.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 15, 2005 13:27

Roxie0215 write:
I live in Mobile, maybe she can stop by the Harley Store on Pleasant Valley Road and ask around.

I ALSO HAVE A BIG BRO.THATS IS THERE RIGHT NOW,HE DRIVES,LET HER KNOW ,AND WILL GIVE HER HIS CELL#SHE WILL BE SAFE.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 13, 2005 21:48

Thanks Roxie,
Do you have contact info I can give her?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 13, 2005 20:54

I live in Mobile, maybe she can stop by the Harley Store on Pleasant Valley Road and ask around.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 13, 2005 17:56

HarleyGurl35 write:
I have no doubt if she goes ANYWHERE there are bikers and tells them of the couragious work shes been doing, she'll have no problem getting a ride.

It's pretty cool how we all take care of each other.

Amen. I wish all that help my heart. My prayers. I'm in for the long haul. Just waiting for folks to settle. We expect 200 here, but not here yet.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 12, 2005 22:08

I have no doubt if she goes ANYWHERE there are bikers and tells them of the couragious work shes been doing, she'll have no problem getting a ride.

It's pretty cool how we all take care of each other.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 12, 2005 16:50

Hi DD,
I don't know. She lives in south Padre Island in Texas. I found some biker friendly bars for her to go to in Mobile. It would really be cool if there are some guys that live in Mobile would step up and take her for a ride. The FEMA people are working 20 hour plus days, she needs a break.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 12, 2005 00:49

Cobalt,

How sweet of you to help her!

I don't know if she is the person I was trying to help get a generator or not, but I wish her the best ride of her life.

DD