"Do you believe in love at first site" Romance

• View author's info posted on Jun 13, 2005 09:20

bikeman542a write:

secretsquirrel write:

BabyGirl4You831 write:

Nodey write:
    You two stop that!

Ahem... Who me and Rocky? What we werent doing anything.. We are being good. Sheesh just passing a note back and forth. lol

Damn little dude fell out of the tree

Doc you hurt your bumm?

Yup, are ya gonna kiss my boo boo vixen???

got a visual (@@)

should I connect the dots?
  • View author's info posted on Jun 13, 2005 09:05

secretsquirrel write:

BabyGirl4You831 write:

Nodey write:
    You two stop that!

Ahem... Who me and Rocky? What we werent doing anything.. We are being good. Sheesh just passing a note back and forth. lol

Doc you hurt your bumm?

Yup, are ya gonna kiss my boo boo vixen???
  • View author's info posted on Jun 13, 2005 09:02

BabyGirl4You831 write:

Nodey write:
    You two stop that!

Doc you hurt your bumm?
  • View author's info posted on Jun 12, 2005 18:16

Nodey write:
    You two stop that!

• View author's info posted on Jun 12, 2005 17:37

You two stop that!
  • View author's info posted on Jun 12, 2005 17:30

secretsquirrel write:

bikeman542a write:

Nodey write:

speedyjerry write:

2kspringerhd write:

Nodey write:

speedyjerry write:

bikeman542a write:
    The catch is love at first sight for both people!! When it's a one-sided experience, the person who fell is not in a good place. Ask me how I know...

Don't stop hoping, but a little caution ain't a bad idea either

See how they are BikeMan, first newbe to show and they all drop us like a baby with a full diaper and run to wipe his nose.

LOL! Awww Jerry..I still love ya...but only when you're asleep and not talking.

Hey Jerry, me thinks she doesth protest to much. Seems our little Nodey has the push the boy down in the playground type of thing for you.

I'm in trouble now. LOL

She's 43, in her prime. Divorced, like me. Kids gone, unlike me. Dental assistant, like my 2nd wife that still loves me dearly and wants me to move three hundred miles north. HHUUUMMMMMMM. What's the first thing outta any dental persons mouth? If you brushed and flossed more often you wouldn't be here today so shut up, sit down and enjoy the PAIN? ha ha ha. Kinda the same as pushin the boy down in the playground to me. This is gonna hurt and I'm gonna love it, ddrriiillllll. On second thought's Miss Drilly I mean Nodey, you scare the hell outta me.

I'm not a dental person! I'm a radiographer! Where in the world did you get the idea I work in a dentist's office???????

Nodey, if you were a dental person you could look into a patient's eye for anestetic!! They'd never need novacaine or gas again!!!!

Nodey and Bikeman sitting in a tree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*quietly passes a note to Rocky in math class* psssst Rocky look at them 2 .. lmao
  • View author's info posted on Jun 12, 2005 13:06

Back to the topic of this thread:

Since the moment I spotted you
    Like walking 'round with little wings on my shoes
    My stomach's filled with the butterflies
    And it's alright
    Bouncing round from cloud to cloud
    I got the feelin' like I'm never gonna come down
    If I said I didn't like it then you know I'd lied

When's this fever gonna break ?
    I think I've handled more than any man can take
    I'm like a love-sick puppy chasing you around
    And it's alright
    Bouncin' round from cloud to cloud
    I got the feeling like I'm never gonna come down
    If I said I didn't like it then you know I'd lied

Every time I try to talk to you
    Get tongue-tied
    Turns out, everything I say to you
    Comes out wrong and never comes out right

So I'll say why don't you and I get together an'take on the world we'll be together forever
    Heads we will and tails we'll try again
    So I say why don't you and hold each other,and fly to the moon
    and straight on to heaven
    Cause without you they're never gonna let me in

Slowly I begin to realize this is never gonna end
    But about the same time you walk by
    And I say oh here we go again, oh

-Santana-

Ugh..I think we've all been there before.
  • View author's info posted on Jun 12, 2005 10:10

bikeman542a write:

Nodey write:

speedyjerry write:

2kspringerhd write:

Nodey write:

speedyjerry write:

bikeman542a write:
    The catch is love at first sight for both people!! When it's a one-sided experience, the person who fell is not in a good place. Ask me how I know...

See how they are BikeMan, first newbe to show and they all drop us like a baby with a full diaper and run to wipe his nose.

Hey Jerry, me thinks she doesth protest to much. Seems our little Nodey has the push the boy down in the playground type of thing for you.

I'm in trouble now. LOL

She's 43, in her prime. Divorced, like me. Kids gone, unlike me. Dental assistant, like my 2nd wife that still loves me dearly and wants me to move three hundred miles north. HHUUUMMMMMMM. What's the first thing outta any dental persons mouth? If you brushed and flossed more often you wouldn't be here today so shut up, sit down and enjoy the PAIN? ha ha ha. Kinda the same as pushin the boy down in the playground to me. This is gonna hurt and I'm gonna love it, ddrriiillllll. On second thought's Miss Drilly I mean Nodey, you scare the hell outta me.

I'm not a dental person! I'm a radiographer! Where in the world did you get the idea I work in a dentist's office???????

Nodey, if you were a dental person you could look into a patient's eye for anestetic!! They'd never need novacaine or gas again!!!!

Nodey and Bikeman sitting in a tree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • View author's info posted on Jun 12, 2005 05:46

Nodey write:

speedyjerry write:

2kspringerhd write:

Nodey write:

speedyjerry write:

bikeman542a write:

I'm in trouble now. LOL

• View author's info posted on Jun 11, 2005 20:41

speedyjerry write:

2kspringerhd write:

Nodey write:

speedyjerry write:

bikeman542a write:

I'm in trouble now. LOL

• View author's info posted on Jun 11, 2005 17:37

Oh don't take it that way secret squirrel. You know I always keep a pair of nuts in my shorts for ya.
  • View author's info posted on Jun 11, 2005 16:43

2kspringerhd write:

Nodey write:

speedyjerry write:

bikeman542a write:

I'm in trouble now. LOL

• View author's info posted on Jun 11, 2005 11:45

Nodey write:

speedyjerry write:

bikeman542a write:

I'm in trouble now. LOL
  • View author's info posted on Jun 11, 2005 11:41

speedyjerry write:

bikeman542a write:

• View author's info posted on Jun 11, 2005 08:53

secretsquirrel write:

ThighSyn write:

Turtle_licious write:

secretsquirrel write:

Turtle_licious write:
    ....head popping out from shell.....do i smell fresh meat!

turtle!
    we got us a virgin newbie!!!

turtle~
    I'm hungry!
    thinkin maybe the cowboy jumped in for a swim, thinks he seen the sharks a coming an jumped back in the boat...

Heya Cowboy~
    just think of us as the finest dolphin meat you will ever find..come on in the waters safe...for now anyway...yum yum....

Damn I thought I was prime choice Tuna...

He's shrinking as we speak........

He's shrinkin, chit I just had to change my jeans, all of a sudden there isn't enough, ah, um breathing room for my tallywhacker!!!!

your fault vixen!!!!
  • View author's info posted on Jun 11, 2005 08:50

ThighSyn write:

Turtle_licious write:

secretsquirrel write:

Turtle_licious write:
    ....head popping out from shell.....do i smell fresh meat!

turtle!
    we got us a virgin newbie!!!

turtle~
    I'm hungry!
    thinkin maybe the cowboy jumped in for a swim, thinks he seen the sharks a coming an jumped back in the boat...

Heya Cowboy~
    just think of us as the finest dolphin meat you will ever find..come on in the waters safe...for now anyway...yum yum....

Damn I thought I was prime choice Tuna...

He's shrinking as we speak........
  • View author's info posted on Jun 11, 2005 07:12

I beleive that what MOST PEOPLE refer to in "love at first sight" is in reality "LUST at first sight". Nothing wrong with THAT either!

It's not supposed to rain tomorrow and I'm tak'n off for Mt. St. Helens. Haven't been their since me and my landlord climbed it and stood'sat on the rim. That was a HARD trip, especially when you had to carry a two day supply of water.

sometimes HD and sometimes not!!!!!

but that isn't love at 1st site it is lust at 1st site

• View author's info posted on Jun 11, 2005 07:10

BTW Turtle - It is good to know that you eat meat
  • View author's info posted on Jun 11, 2005 07:09

bikeman542a write:

I still think love at first sight is BS. Once upon a fairytale I believed. Even if it does exist, it is no better than any other type of love. They all require the same amount of effort and work. In fact love at first sight is probably worse because people fool themselves into believing that because it was love at first sight, it must possess some extra special power. They then lose themselves in a false sense of security, take things for granted and wake up down the road married to a stranger.
  • View author's info posted on Jun 11, 2005 07:02

ThighSyn write:

eclipsecoach write:

bikeman542a write:

eclipsecoach write:

Nodey write:

eclipsecoach write:
    Oh no!
    Now i'm feeling pressure. Well, I guess i'll just have to do my best. Hope my credit card has that much room on it.

Jerry, your welcome, but your splitting the tab bro!

This is truning into one big party. Don't let them fool you Eclipse. They really want to watch!

Don't worry, nobody's fooling me.......who's bringing the web-cam?

Chit I'll be the camera man!!!
    Hey that would make me the director too!!

I can share my neurosis!!

hee hee

Bikeman,
    Look's like this date won't happen before Laconia (i'm sure we can't get Nodey up here before that), so you take good care of the Northern Empress (Thighsyn) over there on the coast, like she's your little sister, so I can make good on my date.

Northern Empress and Southern Goddess at the same time.........wow! I may just change my handle to
    EROS

This'll do...now where is my Empire, my leather throne, gold scepter, and all my steel horses? Bring on the dancers and lets have a party...
    sayeth me....yeah right...thanks for the fantasy B!!!

You on a leather throne in leather....
    humana humana humana humana humana
    scuse me somethin just came up....
Follow - Email me when people comment