Home > Biker Forums > Friendship > What one friend would you like to say Merry Christmas to if you could. Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
What one friend would you like to say Merry Christmas to if you could.
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 30, 2007 17:32

I wear all my tats
and 'memory of'
patches in my heart.

Only those who really look into my eyes can see the sadness I carry inside.

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 23, 2006 07:39

?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 10, 2006 15:15

My best friend Marcella.I moved back to Arkansas from Oregon in the 80
s and somehow we lost touch.I miss her still.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 29, 2006 20:00

april 16 will be one year since the lord called my bestfriend home. he went by the name American Horse. to him everyone was a friend. veit nam vet, whole traveler and biker, horse enjoyed very day and lived it to the fullest. he taught me so much in the short time that i knew him. there is not a day goes by that i wont think of him and the good times that we had. see you soon brother but until then ride hard and dive deep

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 03, 2006 16:18

My brother Tim...I'd love to bring him home if at all possible..... so one year I did it by putting a book together with letters from friends and family of their memories of him and I gave it to my Mom and Dad....Liuet. Tim Higgins SOC Division F.D.N.Y....Lost 9/11 in the North Tower of the Twin Towers...N.Y. City

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 30, 2005 16:57

I would love to be able to wish my late husband a Merry Christmas. God took him way too soon. Guess He needed another angle. Also my Dad. Miss them both.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 25, 2005 21:41

revolutionarypassion write:
The one friend I would love to say Merry Christmas to would be my dear friend Kevin Moore.

I have never known a person so positive all the time, no matter what the situation.

When his girlfriend denied him visitation of his son, he would say how things would change with time and they did.

When he made 4 attempts to get the much wanted promotion and still was denied, he told me that he'll keep trying because he knows it something he could be great at...and shortly there-after, he got it and excelled beyond company belief with it!

Whenever I went to him with some troubles about work or life, he always knew what so say to make me see what wonderful things I have to be thankful for, and I would then think what was I so worried about to begin with!

On March 10, 2001, Kevin was in a severe car accident along with his son, Little Kev. With not a scratch, Little Kev was fine. Kevin was not so fortunate. They both were returning from being out with some friends for dinner to celebrate Kevin's 31st birthday on the 9th, and was planning to be at my house on the 17th to have a mutual celebration with 2 other friends whose birthdays were all within a week of each other.

Kevin was in a coma and placed on life support shortly after the accident. His parents finally decided on Tuesday, March 20, 2001 to pull the plug.

There were over 250 people at Kevin's funeral.

It as so evident that he was loved by so many and effected so many lives.

I would love to be able to tell him Merry Christmas and to give him a hug....and for one more time....to hear his laugh. His laugh was so contagious.

I miss you, Kevin.

Rev,
this fine person made such an impact on your life, and you still reflect back on the lessons of life he taught you. He is with you now, still, every day, and he knows the value of impact he had on you.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 24, 2005 13:20

Well, it would be two dear friends, who lost their long difficult battles to horrible cancer way too young. One was just 30, the other 34. I miss them dearly...Kathy Jo and Micky.

Merry Christmas my dear friends!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 23, 2005 16:44

revolutionarypassion that story made me cry.. i am so sorry to hear that.. i would tell all the military men merry xmas and hope for all of their safe returns i am sad as the man i dreamed of all my life leaves in feb and 18 months apart is a long time..merry christmas and happy new year to all of you ride safe...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 22, 2005 16:50

The one friend I would love to say Merry Christmas to would be my dear friend Kevin Moore.

I have never known a person so positive all the time, no matter what the situation.

When his girlfriend denied him visitation of his son, he would say how things would change with time and they did.

When he made 4 attempts to get the much wanted promotion and still was denied, he told me that he'll keep trying because he knows it something he could be great at...and shortly there-after, he got it and excelled beyond company belief with it!

Whenever I went to him with some troubles about work or life, he always knew what so say to make me see what wonderful things I have to be thankful for, and I would then think what was I so worried about to begin with!

On March 10, 2001, Kevin was in a severe car accident along with his son, Little Kev. With not a scratch, Little Kev was fine. Kevin was not so fortunate. They both were returning from being out with some friends for dinner to celebrate Kevin's 31st birthday on the 9th, and was planning to be at my house on the 17th to have a mutual celebration with 2 other friends whose birthdays were all within a week of each other.

Kevin was in a coma and placed on life support shortly after the accident. His parents finally decided on Tuesday, March 20, 2001 to pull the plug.

There were over 250 people at Kevin's funeral.

It as so evident that he was loved by so many and effected so many lives.

I would love to be able to tell him Merry Christmas and to give him a hug....and for one more time....to hear his laugh. His laugh was so contagious.

I miss you, Kevin.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 22, 2005 10:29

It wouldnt' be a friend, it would be my grandmother. I miss her this time of year. It gets harder and harder every year to try to keep the spirit alive that the old girl had in her heart.