Home > Biker Forums > Romance > Extremely Choosy Women Around Here Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Extremely Choosy Women Around Here
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 24, 2007 19:33

I have to laugh sometimes at some of the things said in profiles by women of "ideal matches". Especially the 45 year old woman who doesn't like guys "in their 50's. Sorry, guys!" LOL! She's five years away from 50! Others are: Must love my children, dogs, dancing, me first above and beyond anything else. Also: No smokers, drinkers, married men, party guys. What is this? Baptist Bible School or a Biker Site? I can almost understand the "Harleys Only" specification, especially for newby Harley women. The menfolk have kind of gotten past that hurdle, and most male bikers today are of the opinion that two wheels is two wheels and consider the brotherhood of riding first, but hey! These are WOMEN, not men making these statements. Easily half these women would be better off shedding the "biker" canard and just signing up with "eHarmony" or one of the more "straight" dating sites if they're looking for marriage partners. Some of us men just want to ride with a good looking woman once in a while, since we have wives that either can't ride, don't ride, or WON'T ride. But Boy Howdy, you will get slapped down HARD if you tell any of these fine ladies you are married. NO understanding there at all. NO compassion for the situation. TOTAL waste of time and effort. I'll find my own elsewhere, I think.

Britrider, Nacogdoches, TX

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 26, 2007 21:41

Summer Diamonds! I wondered what happened to you as I have not seen you post in a while. Garland huh? What an adjustment that must be. I lived in Nac right out of the service in 75. Tended bar at the Party Center and Snoopy's for several years and rode sccots all through the Piney Woods. Will you be going back for Hawg Wild this year?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 24, 2007 05:47

I know that several folks have made enough mistakes in the past that they are more "selective" in what they want in life and chose not to settle. Maybe some have been burned pretty good by the types they descibe as not wanting and it's true that we shouldn't judge other's by what has happened in the past. Some men do the same thing too.... maybe they just don't get as "wordy" about what they want or don't want.

Peace.....
Summer~

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 27, 2007 07:31

mspyder write:
I find when I'm looking at a profile and if their profile reads more than a small paragraph I stop reading. I figure they are into way to much control for me.
Spyder

Oh come on, give us a break will yea. I frigin love this site, love bikers and all that makes em so great. Look at you, what do I know about you from a few words besides you like to ride...so you like to ride does that make you "the man". You have looked at my site more than a few times, does that mean you read nothing...well hun, you missed out!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 27, 2007 05:02

Good point, Spyder!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 26, 2007 22:05

I find when I'm looking at a profile and if their profile reads more than a small paragraph I stop reading. I figure they are into way to much control for me.
Spyder