Home > Biker Forums > Friends > A tragedy, if you ask me Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
A tragedy, if you ask me
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 06, 2005 07:53

One of the locals is a hypnotist and was asked to perform in a fund raiser for the local school. After hypnotizing several people, using a solid gold pocket watch, he was asked if he could hypnotize the entire audience to get everyone to stop smoking. Uncertain if he could or not, he said that he'd try. After a few minutes of swinging the watch and as he was just about to suggest they stopped smoking, the chain on the watch broke and the watch fell to the floor where it broke into pieces. They hypnotist stared it the broken watch and said "S H I T !" it took them three weeks to clean up the mess.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 17, 2005 12:35

Bigbear2000 write:
One of the locals is a hypnotist and was asked to perform in a fund raiser for the local school. After hypnotizing several people, using a solid gold pocket watch, he was asked if he could hypnotize the entire audience to get everyone to stop smoking. Uncertain if he could or not, he said that he'd try. After a few minutes of swinging the watch and as he was just about to suggest they stopped smoking, the chain on the watch broke and the watch fell to the floor where it broke into pieces. They hypnotist stared it the broken watch and said "S H I T !" it took them three weeks to clean up the mess.

ROFLMAO

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 12, 2005 14:42

Oh my Dear God! Talk about being in deep ka ka!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 06, 2005 15:26

you silly!!!! lol that was funny.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 06, 2005 07:58

Bigbear.....That was funny!