Home > Biker Forums > Message board > OK try this chit again!! Headcount for Party a t Doc Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
OK try this chit again!! Headcount for Party a t Doc
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 26, 2007 14:20

Hey Hun~
Do some great rides this year.
I'll see ya my next trip out K?
I just need ta know, Do ya wanna know? or it be a surprise fly by... LOL
Wish I was gonna be there!
Lil

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 17, 2006 17:55

BigDaddyDOC write:
lil_ride write:
Congrats again ya'll. The weekend was fun, gettin to know a few new folks, and visiting with the ones we already knew. Some of the men you know really know how to cook. Never saw so many guys in the kitchen doin the work.

Yea all my friends are unusual, that's why they're my friends!!!!!

Thanx for you and Charlie coming to share the day with us. Hopefully we'll see ta both soon

DOC n Lunar

Yeah, I hope to be gettin back out that way again soon. I don't know how or when it can work out. I'm havin a lil trouble keepin up with where Charlie is these days too. He's travelin again like crazy. sometimes two parts of the country in a week. I'm sure it's nice for him when I do get to come there cuz he can be a lil bit of the homebody I'm sure he misses.
I sure hope ya'll are doin great and that married life is treatin ya grand!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 03, 2006 10:20

Congrats again ya'll. The weekend was fun, gettin to know a few new folks, and visiting with the ones we already knew. Some of the men you know really know how to cook. Never saw so many guys in the kitchen doin the work.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 23, 2006 11:02

Doc.........darling Doc.........why did you switch teams on me ? Didn't our snuggle fest in NYC mean anything to you ? I heard you were a tramp, now I guess I see the light.You will always be the best baby.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 21, 2006 06:01

Doc & Lisa

wish i could have been there but circumstances prohibited it!!! Congrats to both of you and good luck in the future--and man do you look HAPPIEEEEEEEEEEE

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 07, 2006 19:36

WOW. If ya don't sign on every day you really miss a lot. Jan and I would love to be there for, well, whatever does happen that day. Saturday? Now if I can just get her to ride with me on the bike.........

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 01, 2006 20:05

Doc and Lunar, I haven't logged into BK in awhile and I usually don't bother reading the threads, so I just found out the great news. Congratulations you two! You look beautiful together. I hope that you will always be as happy as you are today. I wish I could be there to join in on the happy occassion, but know I am there in heart and spirit.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 22, 2006 19:06

Ya know that I wish I could be there partyin' with you guys ... it sounds like it's gonna be a fun time!
It may have been a lil' bit easier for me if I wasn't on the other side of the world from ya!

(And, you know the rest)

Hey! Maybe I can make Char's bash?!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 19, 2006 14:06

Yeah, something about no humidity and a laid back feeling in the air, and the fact she could actually breathe....Not to mention the ridin' is great!

And you might want to tell Lunar you're into letting guys kiss you before you get married, big guy; she might have a problem with that. nyuk nyuk nyuk right bak atchya.

Safe journeys.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 19, 2006 10:13

Ok....how many days now....huh huh huh...how many days!!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 19, 2006 07:14

Whatz da matter ya forgot about your coach. Sure now I know. Now that your your a happy camper I'm on the back burner. (Go Figure) Its not looking to good for me to make the trip Doc but I'm sure youse guys will have a blast...Later

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 17, 2006 11:32

Congrats, you two. I'm still looking at finances and travel time, Doc. And I do appreciate the personal invite. Question though - you sure you want all these mugs a'kissin' your new bride?

Looks like 2038 miles 1 way. 31 Hours ride time is about three 10 hour days or 2 iron butt days. More if I detour to pick up someone like Nodey on the way. And I can think of worse things than a ride up the coast with Nodey. Like the way my rear end is going to feel when I get there, lol. Even cruiser seats have their limits when you are talking three 10+ hour days. Now if some fine filly were to offer a nice butt massage on arrival.....
Let's see....500.00 gas round trip + food and lodging for the whole trip (560 for rooms, 350 for food and drink), comes to somewhere around 1410.00. Hmmm....
Unfortunately it looks like that straw is a little to large for this camel's back this year, Doc. Bummer, too. Would love to be there for the engagement festivities, not to mention to meet/greet many of those whom I've conversed with here.
Y'all have fun though, and remember Colorado is as good a place to honeymoon as anywhere else. And since Tina's been here, you can get first hand knowledge about the place.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 15, 2006 14:21

ITS ALL MOST TIME FOR DOCS & LUNARS PARTY HE IS LOOKIN FOR A HEAD COUNT SO IF YA GOIN GIVE HIM A SHOUT..!!!!...AUG 18TH

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 02, 2006 13:07

BigDaddyDOC write:
Thanx all, I guess now my party is an engagement party too!!

YEEHAW!!!!!!!!!

Safe a bike ride a biker!!!!!!!!

GIDDYUP!!!!!!

Hey Doc Ponch here just wanted to say congrats my friend I haven't posted much but I think of you often you are one of the great ones on this site and you deserve the best. Sending the best of everything to you and your Lady. Take care

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 01, 2006 07:14

LunarSoul write:
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR WELL WISHES! We sincerely feel the brightness of your kind thoughts!

xoxoxo L&D

Ummm....Have you actualy spent the night with him yet?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 01, 2006 06:17

Hey Nodey, hope to see you & Rich next weekend. We might have to get a little twisted while your here.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 30, 2006 04:14

BigDaddyDOC write:
Happy Memorial day to everyone from Lunar and DOC!!
Hope ya all have a great day!!!!

WTH????????!!!!! The pic changed in your post Doc!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 30, 2006 04:13

BigDaddyDOC write:
Happy Memorial day to everyone from Lunar and DOC!!
Hope ya all have a great day!!!!

Lunar and Doc,bless you both!

Um,weird.When I clicked on the pic,another pic comes up???????BK is up to their antics again.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 27, 2006 18:56

peeeeeek a booooooooo LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 26, 2006 20:18

My dearest Doc---i only know your special lady thru her writtings!!! and special she is
i congradulate you both--those of us that have been here for awhile have seen some of your trials--and i'm happy for you both
the only advise i have is to be truthful to yourself and each other-- NEVER take the other for granted and communicate--for without communication resentments can build

luv ya