Home > Biker Forums > Relationship > How picky is too picky? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
How picky is too picky?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 05, 2005 13:18

I have dated about 25 men this year and I think I am just too picky.If they do one thing that might remotely "bug" me , I never give them a second chance.And It's real little things too.Like chewing with mouth open , or they pack there pack of cigerettes like 400 times.I mean these arent real big issues but I can't seem to look past these things .So Am I too picky?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 14, 2006 01:42

Well then don't use the little things for an excuse

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 11, 2006 10:35

Badbikerkitty write:
I have dated about 25 men this year and I think I am just too picky.If they do one thing that might remotely "bug" me , I never give them a second chance.And It's real little things too.Like chewing with mouth open , or they pack there pack of cigerettes like 400 times.I mean these arent real big issues but I can't seem to look past these things .So Am I too picky?

BBK,
No such thing as too picky.
Your being as picky as YOU have to be, in the long run that means your being just picky enough to find the one that's worth your while.
Like in your other forum on the ride under his A$$, you wanted him to have a Harley at first then later changed your profile to reflect "Harley,Other" as type of ride. You are being as picky as YOU had to be, and your tastes changed with time. Nothing wrong with that at all.
Ultimately your the one that's gonna wrap your legs around either it or him.. Better make sure the fits good for YOU "before" you settle. Otherwise you're libel to wind up with bruised thighs or a bad case of leather burn from the cheap seat.

As for 25 dates, Good for you!! Shop till you drop, just don't try it on or buy it unless the styles to your taste.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 11, 2006 06:04

Marzen759 write:
nittekitten write:
DirtyBikers4Eva write:
SunDevilHD write:
LOL Hun your not looking for a steady guy you just want to date LOL I could sit an pick someone apart but if you want a relationship with a guy you look pat the little things

No matter how many people you date, if its not the one its not the one no matter how many little things you look past.

"You cannot find love where it truly does not exsist and you cannot hide it where it truly does!"

There is no point in "trying" to make a relationship into something it isn't, it never works and in the long run you wind up worse than before. If its right you will know and there will be no "little" things to look past.

never just settle...

Thats right, unless you find the right one.

I dont think I ever will!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 10, 2006 08:25

nittekitten write:
DirtyBikers4Eva write:
SunDevilHD write:
LOL Hun your not looking for a steady guy you just want to date LOL I could sit an pick someone apart but if you want a relationship with a guy you look pat the little things

No matter how many people you date, if its not the one its not the one no matter how many little things you look past.

"You cannot find love where it truly does not exsist and you cannot hide it where it truly does!"

There is no point in "trying" to make a relationship into something it isn't, it never works and in the long run you wind up worse than before. If its right you will know and there will be no "little" things to look past.

never just settle...

Thats right, unless you find the right one.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 07, 2006 07:40

DirtyBikers4Eva write:
SunDevilHD write:

never just settle...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 05, 2006 17:01

SeminoleSlim write:

Badbikerkitty write:

dated 25 guys in 9 months? that's not picky. that's an assembly line.

yer sooo in trouble mister! don't be a hater!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 05, 2006 15:02

Badbikerkitty write:

dated 25 guys in 9 months? that's not picky. that's an assembly line.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 04, 2006 14:05

SunDevilHD write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 04, 2006 12:39

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 04, 2006 09:26

justyforya write:
Since you wrote that message last Oct, no, dating 25 dudes in 9 months makes an average of less than 3 a month, or 1 ever week and 1/2. You have about 100,000,000 more selections so you better increase your dating rate or you will never get thru the list.

Gees got a long ways to go I guess ...lmfao

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 04, 2006 01:54

Since you wrote that message last Oct, no, dating 25 dudes in 9 months makes an average of less than 3 a month, or 1 ever week and 1/2. You have about 100,000,000 more selections so you better increase your dating rate or you will never get thru the list.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 30, 2006 00:01

WestsideFred write:
twisterChik write:
Msbikerkitty write:

softail1999 write:
25 men? hmmmmm.... You need to start a relationship correctly in the first place... Always have a rolled up newspaper on hand from the start...
For every quirk they do that bothers you swat them with the paper... Eventually they will learn...... hehehe

well there not that trainable like dogs!!! i wish...lmao

Some are dear, some are...

Better put that paper away before I pee on your couch and hump your leg

hey you forgot about dragging the but across the carpet.
got to make the correct choices on someone. Nothing worse then wasting time on a relationship that is going to fail because your partner has too many annoying habits.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 29, 2006 07:39

WestsideFred write:
twisterChik write:
Msbikerkitty write:

softail1999 write:
25 men? hmmmmm.... You need to start a relationship correctly in the first place... Always have a rolled up newspaper on hand from the start...
For every quirk they do that bothers you swat them with the paper... Eventually they will learn...... hehehe

awe throw the dog a bone would ya?lmfao ...hey fred hope all is welll...yer MIA...whats up?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 26, 2006 08:46

DirtyBikers4Eva write:
Msbikerkitty write:

MKB.. I don't think you are being too picky. I think you are looking for the real thing and not just good enough. We get to an age where having a good time isn't what its all about to us anymore and we are truly seeking our match.

Sounds to me like you know what you are looking for and he just hasn't come along yet. Don't change a thing, when its the right one you won't beable to find anything you don't like. All the little quirks will be SOOOO CUTE!! Ha ha.

Follow your instincts, they neva lie.

Instincts ....very good word.I will always follow my heart .it's never failed me yet!!!! thanks becca for yer words .

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 19, 2006 11:40

twisterChik write:
Msbikerkitty write:

softail1999 write:

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 19, 2006 10:53

Nokia72801 write:

mick2003 write:
My two cents is that if you remember when you were married, those little quirks which were somewhat annoying before you were married, magnified 100 fold after the gold band was slipped on.

Mick

I agree with him ,also with what someone else wrote "follow your instints".When you meet that person who really takes your breath away maybe you won
t care that he has a few little habits.One has to accept people as they are and if that
s not possible..move on:) Good Luck to you Ms Kitty

ALL SUCH WORDS OF WISDOM AND SPOKEN FROM THE HEART tHANKS...good things come to those that wait!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 19, 2006 07:22

mick2003 write:
My two cents is that if you remember when you were married, those little quirks which were somewhat annoying before you were married, magnified 100 fold after the gold band was slipped on.

Mick

I agree with him ,also with what someone else wrote "follow your instints".When you meet that person who really takes your breath away maybe you won
t care that he has a few little habits.One has to accept people as they are and if that
s not possible..move on:) Good Luck to you Ms Kitty

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 18, 2006 19:57

When I was younger looks, age, and power were important. Now it's interests, conversations, and speaking from the heart. I believe it is better if you meet someone other than over drinks, dinner, or a movie. Drinks are geneally too short of a time. Dinner you tend to interview them and people here they want to be "seen." A movie you are spending most of your time together viewing instead of getting to know one another. Meet them where you can do something together; like take a walk on the beach, be volunteers, or paint some pottery, etc. If they will not do a date like this then they maybe too controling. People who do tend to be real in these types of settings. People are more than the shell they were born and have grown in. However, I will not change a person. I perfer non-smokers and shorter hair. Or a respectful gentleman in public and bad boy behind the scenes. Giggle, -vetducgirl

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 14, 2006 19:39

2kspringerhd write:
Packing his smokes to much bothered you but him smoking in the first place didn't? eeeeewwwwwww j/k

No cause I smoke...silly...i know grosss!!!!