Home > Biker Forums > Suggestion Box > Come on with the posts.... I am gold member!! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Come on with the posts.... I am gold member!!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 02, 2006 21:56

I am gold member and still cant see other gold members posts for days....what the heck is going on.I want a refund for this screwed up month that you made me pay for with out asking....when did you start this? sheesh...what AM I paying for?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 27, 2006 20:20

Nodey write:
Kevin,there is no reason that our posts should not be showing up. It never happened before,so why now? I too,am a paying member,and my posts aren't showing up. This is BULLS*HIT!!!!!

I guess we have to go to the higher-ups to get a SIMPLE problem solved now?

Management seems to like mrbadboy. He can get away with filth, and I can't get shit. Go figure?
P.S. Check spell & emoticon does not work.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 26, 2006 18:47

gsxrstraight8 write:
I am hovering over the decision to join or not, there seems to be a lot of unhappy people out there and the service does not deliver? I am not a gold member but wonder if it is worth it. Aussie girl.
p.s. there also is a lot of winking going on and no emails to me so far, one can only wink so often and then you get tears in the eyes!!!

Bet if ya put up a pic, you might get mail. Just a thought.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 15, 2006 07:38

kevin write:
DirtyBikers4Eva write:
Badbikerkitty write:
I am gold member and still cant see other gold members posts for days....what the heck is going on.I want a refund for this screwed up month that you made me pay for with out asking....when did you start this? sheesh...what AM I paying for?

We paid a year in advance and Im with Kitty!! I want my money back. This is ridiculous.

BE PATIENT. IT WILL BE OK SOON.

Well still waiting and i see that there are still no changes ...ya know your gonna lose people , you already have and once all these new members figure out this site is not worth 20 a month then You will be affected .Owner could have alot mo money in his pocket...dang im mad!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 11, 2006 10:13

Kevin,there is no reason that our posts should not be showing up. It never happened before,so why now? I too,am a paying member,and my posts aren't showing up. This is BULLS*HIT!!!!!

I guess we have to go to the higher-ups to get a SIMPLE problem solved now?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 10, 2006 02:50

DirtyBikers4Eva write:
Badbikerkitty write:

We paid a year in advance and Im with Kitty!! I want my money back. This is ridiculous.

BE PATIENT. IT WILL BE OK SOON.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 10, 2006 02:47

Softail1999 write:
jjgeorgiapeach write:
Yeah Im with you guys...BK takes money out automatically without even askin...And I cant even read the forums. They more screwed up than ever.. Hey Kevin Whats up???

Reminds me of a box of "Cracker Jack" Ya never know whats there.. LOL

Surprise......

YOU CAN CANCEL THE AUTO-BILLING FEATURE MANUALLY. PLEASE CHECK WITH OUR CUSTOMER STAFF.

Kevin

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 10, 2006 02:44

Badbikerkitty write:

BE PATIENT. WE ARE WORK WITH IT.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 09, 2006 11:51

yeah kevin whats up!! helllooooo....anybody out there...hello?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 07, 2006 07:32

unblonde write:
This makes me glad that im a cheap bastard that hasnt coughed up the money for a membership yet.Maybe when all the problems are fixed ill spend the money.

But your such a CUTE cheap bastard, so it balances out !

Besides you have to stay around, after all you volounteered to be the test girl for the flower delivery concept.
lol.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 06, 2006 14:58

jjgeorgiapeach write:
Yeah Im with you guys...BK takes money out automatically without even askin...And I cant even read the forums. They more screwed up than ever.. Hey Kevin Whats up???

Reminds me of a box of "Cracker Jack" Ya never know whats there.. LOL

Surprise......

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 06, 2006 04:58

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 05, 2006 22:55

I don't want a refund my account expires soon anyway. But I agree that post should show up right away and be moderated later. There is no excuse for it to be any other way. When someone pays for a service that is what they are paying for, a service. I fail to see the service on this site. When my account expires I have no plans to continue with a paid service.

There is no reason to have to wait days for your post to show. That is just absolutely ridiculous.

I even offered to help mod so the posts would show sooner. I am on and off the site all night and was willing to help. I said to send me an email if the management was interested. Well, I never received an email.

I own a few websites and those people don't even have to pay for a membership and their posts show right away. I then have mods and myself check them.

There is also no excuse for not being able to post links. I have to admit, that is the dumbest rule I have seen yet on a site.

That's all I have to say.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 03, 2006 04:44

Badbikerkitty write: