Home > Biker Forums > Romance > Are there any GOOD men left? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Are there any GOOD men left?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 22, 2006 11:08

A yr ago....
I need to know if there really are because I can't seem to find them.I am a special lady that should be treated like one.Seems to me all I find on here are players or just plain liars.

*UPDATE*4-10-06
I wrote this a year ago and still stand by what I say .Maybe its just me who attracts the lying cheating men....But I do believe one is out there for me !!!Until then I will have fun and enjoy life like I always do!always protect your heart ladies!AND NO IM NOT A MAN HATER!!!rolling eyes

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 12, 2006 15:56

So Sad to hear the bad news about Kitty
I enjoyed her companionship for the brief time I knew her, she was a rare jem and I will miss her.

Peace SLB

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 12, 2006 15:54

So Sad to hear the bad news about Kitty
I enjoyed her companionship for the brief time I knew her, she was a rare jem and I will miss her.

Peace SLB

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 02, 2006 19:08

Botarby8s write:
Sad to say it isn't just "men"... it is people in gereral. You'll find just as many lying, cheating women as you will men. Although you and other members of this site may not be that way, there are millions of others who are. Sit back and watch those you know in relationships. For the most part, they are nice and wonderful people to those around them and give all the crap to the one they love. WTF? Shouldn't the one you love get all the good stuff?

In general (again, it doesn't apply to everyone), men are fixers. They like to fix problems and help the ones they care about. In caveman terms, man fixes problem, woman shows appreciation, this motivates man to fix more problems. He feels good, she feels loved, and life is great. Somewhere down the road he doesn't fix the problems or she doesn't show enough appreciation and the whole world begins to crumble. She's done this wrong and he's done that wrong and we lose site of the fact that this person loves us and would never do what you think they've done intentionally. Once the hurt feelings begin and the rational thought and listening end, you're screwed.

If you have a fifteen minute conversation with your loved one and pick out the fact that they said they were "attracted to" someone else instead of the "find him/her attractive", ingoring the other 95% of the conversation which was in complete support of you and your relationship... there's a problem. This will in turn cause the other person to become a complete bitch/asshole and before you know it, he/she IS what you're complaining about.

In summation, we're all a bit nuts. Just don't lose sight of the fact that this other person has chosen to spend their time with you. Listen to him/her and give THEM the benefit of a doubt... not the millions of other people around you.

How very well said..
maybe there still are good men left but I am about ready to give up..:-(

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 23, 2006 05:37

i just learned that the kitty was killed in an accident,,,my weekend is ruined now,,,my heart goes to her family and friends,,,i
m goin to bo o-ho all day,,ride safe,,,billy.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 19, 2006 12:18

Id just like everyone to know ive met lots of great women from here. Im not a player, but i do like to meet and have fun. Stayed freinds with everyone ive met, and I must say this is one of the best sites to meet through, great ladies and great freinds.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 08, 2006 08:24

Well I guess nothing more needs to be said in this thread then other than I'm very sorry for the loss of your friend. Blessings to her and her family.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 07, 2006 15:32

FLBiker714 write:
First off I'd like to invite everyone who reads this to also read my post titled "Gypsies, Tramps and thieves". Secondly, this sounds more like a case of a woman who always dates the same kind of man, and then complains that they're all jerks. If something in your life is always the same even though you keep changing jobs or partners...the only constant would be you. There are plenty of good men out there, and plenty of good women too. There's no game in me, nor any dishonesty. I just tell it like it is and you either agree or you don't. I do wish you well, and if you'd like to talk sometime and perhaps gleen some more wisdom, I'll be around. Have a good one and ride safe.

John

I believe she explained herself in her last paragraph, why don't you read the whole thing!! BTW she won't be contacting you because she was killed last month in a motorcycle accident. She was our friend and one of the coolest women you could have known. Im tryin not to blast you because Im sure you did not know.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 07, 2006 07:42

Kitten is with a very good man now..

She's Riding on the back of her Dad's Harley...

RIP now Jen and your in good hands...

Softy......

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 05, 2006 19:27

First off I'd like to invite everyone who reads this to also read my post titled "Gypsies, Tramps and thieves". Secondly, this sounds more like a case of a woman who always dates the same kind of man, and then complains that they're all jerks. If something in your life is always the same even though you keep changing jobs or partners...the only constant would be you. There are plenty of good men out there, and plenty of good women too. There's no game in me, nor any dishonesty. I just tell it like it is and you either agree or you don't. I do wish you well, and if you'd like to talk sometime and perhaps gleen some more wisdom, I'll be around. Have a good one and ride safe.

John

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 05, 2006 18:20

I give up because I can't find a decent woman. On here or any other site. I'm here but who in this worlds grace gives me a chance? Not rich no big house well yes on that just needs alot of work I am in the middle of.
But the same damn problem exists on this end to. SO HELP ME!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 27, 2006 15:16

HEY Suz,

Sorry its been so long since I been on here, we finally finished moving and somehow both of my puters decided to die together, now i only get to use Guys laptop when it aint in his office...

we will be in Indiana on the 4th then in Ohio til the 9th then Philly on 10th thru the 14th. Not sure what Tom and Tam have planned, we rented a Roadking for the 10th thru 14th and its Toms Birthday weekend so we are gonna be wherever they are... I would love to see New York its one of the few states I have never seen.

This is a pic of Us with our kids and the skinny kid in the back aint ours..lol a friend

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 23, 2006 18:28

Hay you know that not all of the guys are not bad. It is just that you look in all the wrong places.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 21, 2006 09:35

Nezram write:
Badbikerkitty write:
A yr ago....
I need to know if there really are because I can't seem to find them.I am a special lady that should be treated like one.Seems to me all I find on here are players or just plain liars.

*UPDATE*4-10-06
I wrote this a year ago and still stand by what I say .Maybe its just me who attracts the lying cheating men....But I do believe one is out there for me !!!Until then I will have fun and enjoy life like I always do!always protect your heart ladies!AND NO IM NOT A MAN HATER!!!rolling eyes

I was. But I am getting a sex change so I can ask all the bitchy questions.

PLEASE say it ain't so....... But if it is true - ooh ooh - can I be the first one to see your new "parts"? Pretty please??? With a chery on top????

But seriously Bob - ask any bitchy question ya like baby...... We guarantee ya plenty of bitchy answers....... hahhahaahaha

JUST KIDDIN - I think....

xo

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 21, 2006 09:26

Botarby8s write:

In summation, we're all a bit nuts. Just don't lose sight of the fact that this other person has chosen to spend their time with you. Listen to him/her and give THEM the benefit of a doubt... not the millions of other people around you.

I will now return Dr. Phil's pants to him and let you get on with your regular programming.

Wow....how true...... Well said my friend.....

Toto... I have a feelin that we're not in Kansas anymore.....lmao

Sorry - couldn't resist....

Looks to me like the good ones are sooooo far away.... and I really don't like how ya look in Dr. Phil's pants anyway lmao.....

Ok Suze - shut up before ya stick your other foot in your mouth..... BTW - I'm famous for doin that around here hahahahaha.......

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 21, 2006 09:18

soapy1970 write:
HI THERE, OK i am 55yrs old, & i have found that there are plenty of good bloke's out there, but the women seem to need to change, what they want in a man, i see it all the time, women telling me that there boyfriend basher them , then in about 12month they leave then man, then they go out with the same sort of guy again,& again, i left home when i was 16yrs old so i have seen a lot in my life, & this one all ways bugs me,, but as for finding a nice partner for u,it will come, when u least expect it,, u have more chance then i do, lol,ALL THE BEST PHIL

Well it was told to me over and over for many years that "The definition of insanity is repeating the same mistakes over and over.... expecting different results"......

Ain't gonna happen babe..........

And yup - that's what all my friends tell me..... "When ya least expect it - there he'll be"

So I guess that it's all about faith huh......

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 21, 2006 09:06

DirtyBikers4Eva write:
Suzananana write:
paula1962 write:
Nezram write:
Treasure_Treas_T write:
Nezram...man of my dreams!! Come to Treas... oh...did you want my money too?

OK. No I have money. I always said the CA woman are the ones.

You are so wrong Don Vito! Cali girls are not IT and you know it! NOW I'm offended!!! How dare you put yourself on that level for boobs!!

Did you say Call girls Paula? lmaoooooo

(Not a dig at you at all Treas.... Just the way it looked when I read it lmao........)

That's Beccan Call girls Suz, get it right!! lol

Hahahahahhahahaha lmao......... Ya bringin em to Princess Red & Tom's when ya come to PA next week? Nah - you don't share lmaoooooo..... See? I remember stuff ya write lol.....

But Beccan goils or not, there's no WAY that I'm gonna miss meetin y'all.....

And where is Cristiana??? Is she comin too??

PLEASE say yes.......

xo

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 21, 2006 05:12

susan0914 write:
I am starting to think the same thing. We have all had our heart broken. We all have baggage. We would be BSing if we said otherwise. I just dont know why that gives people the right to then turn around and do it to other people. Is it a spite thing. All I want from a guy is honesty and respect. I want him to be with just me and not emailing or winking or calling every other person that contacts him. I am not giving up hope though. I am to good of a person and have a lot to offer a guy. Mr. Right I am here waiting

well??????

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 20, 2006 20:05

HI THERE, OK i am 55yrs old, & i have found that there are plenty of good bloke's out there, but the women seem to need to change, what they want in a man, i see it all the time, women telling me that there boyfriend basher them , then in about 12month they leave then man, then they go out with the same sort of guy again,& again, i left home when i was 16yrs old so i have seen a lot in my life, & this one all ways bugs me,, but as for finding a nice partner for u,it will come, when u least expect it,, u have more chance then i do, lol,ALL THE BEST PHIL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 20, 2006 07:39

Sad to say it isn't just "men"... it is people in gereral. You'll find just as many lying, cheating women as you will men. Although you and other members of this site may not be that way, there are millions of others who are. Sit back and watch those you know in relationships. For the most part, they are nice and wonderful people to those around them and give all the crap to the one they love. WTF? Shouldn't the one you love get all the good stuff?

In general (again, it doesn't apply to everyone), men are fixers. They like to fix problems and help the ones they care about. In caveman terms, man fixes problem, woman shows appreciation, this motivates man to fix more problems. He feels good, she feels loved, and life is great. Somewhere down the road he doesn't fix the problems or she doesn't show enough appreciation and the whole world begins to crumble. She's done this wrong and he's done that wrong and we lose site of the fact that this person loves us and would never do what you think they've done intentionally. Once the hurt feelings begin and the rational thought and listening end, you're screwed.

If you have a fifteen minute conversation with your loved one and pick out the fact that they said they were "attracted to" someone else instead of the "find him/her attractive", ingoring the other 95% of the conversation which was in complete support of you and your relationship... there's a problem. This will in turn cause the other person to become a complete bitch/asshole and before you know it, he/she IS what you're complaining about.

I will now return Dr. Phil's pants to him and let you get on with your regular programming.