Home > Biker Forums > Friendship > BACKYARD BIKER BASH!!! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
BACKYARD BIKER BASH!!!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 19, 2005 10:36

BACKYARD BIKER BASH!!! Come out and meet fellow Bk'ers. Party hosted by AngelP, Glide and Bubbs.

Sat. June 25, 2pm

Oakville, Ontario

Oakville is 205 miles from the Michigan border, 57 miles from NY border!!
Anyone wishing to come from out-of-town can arrange to come anytime.

FREE camping...LET'S PARTY!!!!!!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 26, 2005 14:35

Just wanted to say thanks to Angel and Glide for having a great BBQ. It was a blast. It was a pleasure to meet everyone that attended...all really cool bunch.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 26, 2005 09:24

hey Angel ,and everyone that went to the BBQ,the weather was the best,and im sure you guys had a great time.I had been asked to paddle for a team in the dragon boat festival at center island in toronto,the biggest in north america,
I had a great time,lots of sexy toppless men around to look at,hehe,really not the reason i go,The team came in the C division,and will race sunday for the cup.
It would have been hard for me to be at two places at the same time,.I know both places would have been equally great,
Hope to hear some stories of the BBQ,and hope everyone rides home safely.....Sorry I didnt get to meet Bear.........

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 23, 2005 22:49

Hey Sass....who do you think is spanking who over here....???? Can't wait to see you on Sat..no worries...there will be plenty of Bear to go around;)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 23, 2005 16:24

Just 2 more days, looking forward to
this BBQ. Angel be easy on Bear with the spankings, he still has to ride back home and if he cant sit on that bike..boarder patrol might wonder whats up and do a little cavity search...lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 23, 2005 11:15

luiscifer write:
I got gps no problem i will be there.

From Portugal???? Did you leave last month????

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 20, 2005 05:55

I got gps no problem i will be there.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 19, 2005 16:43

OMG......5 more days!!!!! Who else is coming????

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 19, 2005 05:42

I was just told yestarday that we will be working six days a week for the next two months. I think I feel some strange little known illness that lasts for about four days coming on . Yes getting a fever , head pounding , everything looks blury. Only know cure is a road trip on the bike. See you all next weekend.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 18, 2005 15:00

Hey Canuck..glad to have you join our little party.....errr ummm I guess it might be a big party. Talk already of it being an annual event...next year, off-site, live bands, all weekend extravaganza:)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 18, 2005 08:49

Well what the hell time to roll out the 1450 Fatboy custom and head to oakville. For sure you'll hear me coming. I think this would be a great opportunity to meet some of the real down to earth people hear at bikerkiss. Ride safe all you long distance people.June 25 we rolling !!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 17, 2005 07:31

Got all the info for the BBQ, sure hope mother nature is good to us. Been chatting with a few members, all looking forward to this day...Just wanted to say "Thanks for all your hard work". Let me know if I can help in any way...See ya all next week..ride and play safe..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 16, 2005 18:58

Details have been sent!!! OK folks...party details have been sent to those that responded. If you didn't get yours or need more info/maps...please respond.

Still not to late to join us!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 15, 2005 17:44

There are going to be alot of bikes on the road that Saturday, we have the Ride for Site in Ontario, who knows maybe our friends coming from across the boarder will meet up with a few. Safe ride to all..count down is on...keep smilin

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 15, 2005 14:02

Just to let you know. Canada requires a Canadian Insurance ID Card- for drivers. Just got off the p*hone with my Insurance company.. grrrrr.... lol... Should be here in time..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 14, 2005 18:48

AngelP write:
2 weeks to go!!!! OMG getting soo excited to meet you all!!!! Any other takers????

Hmmm.. Excited Angel!!!!!.. Looking forward to your Canadian Hospitality.. hehehehe....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 11, 2005 12:36

2 weeks to go!!!! OMG getting soo excited to meet you all!!!! Any other takers????

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 09, 2005 17:53

hey everyone..new to biker kiss,,,any one wanna share the road with an angel!!! i will keep you safe...safe ridein everyone out there..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 09, 2005 07:36

hey there i would love to share the road with you !!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 09, 2005 04:10

Hey Falcon ...sorry I messed up your name...please forgive me. If you get yourself up here..everything else will be provided..including the wine